It's pretty clear it is the rightwing who is responsible for these ANTIFA hoaxes

There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation. This "rioting" thing is also false. The vast majority of people protesting are doing just that, protesting, not "rioting."

I don't know why a person who pretends to be the president of the United States of America speaks so fondly about statues put up to honor those who fought against the United States. Are we Americans supposed to honor traitors? People like Robert E. Lee have no place in our history and do not represent our American values. Take their statues down. Put in their place statues of Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, or my Uncle Jack, who fought in North Africa and Anzio. The confederacy is NOT part of our American history or heritage.
There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation.

I'm hard pressed to find anyone on the forum more patently and willingly stupid that rderp, but you give it your all with your every post.
What does the the southern confederacy have anythig to do with me? My family? We are from Europe but we have absolutely nothing to do with the American white south of the slavery days. Do not ever asscociate me or my family with such shit.

There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation. This "rioting" thing is also false. The vast majority of people protesting are doing just that, protesting, not "rioting."

I don't know why a person who pretends to be the president of the United States of America speaks so fondly about statues put up to honor those who fought against the United States. Are we Americans supposed to honor traitors? People like Robert E. Lee have no place in our history and do not represent our American values. Take their statues down. Put in their place statues of Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, or my Uncle Jack, who fought in North Africa and Anzio. The confederacy is NOT part of our American history or heritage.
There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation.

I'm hard pressed to find anyone on the forum more patently and willingly stupid that rderp, but you give it your all with your every post.
What does the the southern confederacy have anythig to do with me? My family? We are from Europe but we have absolutely nothing to do with the American white south of the slavery days. Do not ever asscociate me or my family with such shit.
What the actual fuck are you blabbering about?

"Republicans desperately want ANTIFA to be a thing because they need some kind of boogeyman to counter all of the violence and terrorism coming from the rightwing over the years."

True.
Fantasy.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

A bunch of Trump supporters got together and decided to protest a social media post calling for ANTIFA's followers to burn an American flag, but the post was a hoax.

Republicans desperately want ANTIFA to be a thing because they need some kind of boogeyman to counter all of the violence and terrorism coming from the rightwing over the years.

Yep, who doesn't like a "peaceful" flag burning to go along with the "peaceful" business burnings, "peaceful" rioting, "peaceful" looting and a "peaceful" autonomous zone.
Well none of that has to do with ANTIFA either way.
Will you provide the forum some evidence to back up your unsupported assertion?

Will you provide a logical reasoned argument to back up your unsupported assertion?
It’s stupid for me to try to prove a negative. How would I prove Antifa was NOT involved? See the burden of proof would have to be on Thinker to prove that they were.

Duh. I thought you knew how this logic stuff worked?

You made the claim in your OP. That’s like me starting a thread saying Hilary didn’t erase her emails. And then say I don’t have to prove a negative when someone asks for proof. I can’t start a discussion and make a claim and expect people to not ask me to back it up. Had you made the claim there is no evidence Antfa is part of the violence, then we could have a discussion, but you made an absolute claim.
Moron. This isn’t hard to figure out. My thread had nothing to do with the Floyd protests. They were about a Facebook post. Thinker is the one who brought up the Floyd protests.

A bunch of Trump supporters got together and decided to protest a social media post calling for ANTIFA's followers to burn an American flag, but the post was a hoax.

Republicans desperately want ANTIFA to be a thing because they need some kind of boogeyman to counter all of the violence and terrorism coming from the rightwing over the years.

Well Billy at least you know your IQ 000
Billy000 is one stupid motherfucker. No doubt about that.

Yep, who doesn't like a "peaceful" flag burning to go along with the "peaceful" business burnings, "peaceful" rioting, "peaceful" looting and a "peaceful" autonomous zone.

Will you provide a logical reasoned argument to back up your unsupported assertion?
It’s stupid for me to try to prove a negative. How would I prove Antifa was NOT involved? See the burden of proof would have to be on Thinker to prove that they were.

You made the claim in your OP. That’s like me starting a thread saying Hilary didn’t erase her emails. And then say I don’t have to prove a negative when someone asks for proof. I can’t start a discussion and make a claim and expect people to not ask me to back it up. Had you made the claim there is no evidence Antfa is part of the violence, then we could have a discussion, but you made an absolute claim.
Moron. This isn’t hard to figure out. My thread had nothing to do with the Floyd protests. They were about a Facebook post. Thinker is the one who brought up the Floyd protests.
Are you seriously saying that a single random facebook post inspired you to start a thread in the Politics section? Wow! you are one stupid motherfucking idiot.

You chop off any little girls vaginas yet today?

:cuckoo: :itsok:

No :(
It's my day off.

But first thing tomorrow morning....

genital.gif

No :(
It's my day off.

But first thing tomorrow morning....

genital.gif
Good that way she won't miss the orgasm that your little dickie can't deliver anyway

Hey idiot my thread had nothing to do with whether or not Antifa had anything to do with the protests. This was about a fictional post about flag burning on 7/4. Thinker is the one who brought up the shit about Antifa and the Floyd rioting. I have good reason to think they had nothing to do with them because there is no evidence they organized any of the rioting. He brought it up so he must prove it.
Hey idiot .... your thread is Communist Delusional Shit.

Don't be so buthurt over normal thinking folks pointing out that fact.

You are normal people? That would mean that you speak for the masses. Newsflash: You are about as common place as Jack the Ripper.

You are normal people? That would mean that you speak for the masses. Newsflash: You are about as common place as Jack the Ripper.
The problem with your assessment ... is that Jack the Ripper didn't get Trump elected to the White House.

Normal thinking folks did.

But, thanks for playing anyway.

The problem with your assessment ... is that Jack the Ripper didn't get Trump elected to the White House.

Rump lost the popular vote. That means that normal folks didn't vote him in. It was a fluke in the EC that did it. We have the best system in the world but even it doesn't work all the time. Don't look for lightning to strike the same place twice.

Rump lost the popular vote. That means that normal folks didn't vote him in. It was a fluke in the EC that did it. We have the best system in the world but even it doesn't work all the time. Don't look for lightning to strike the same place twice.
Actually .... it doesn't mean shit.

But, you hold on to that Lil' Leftist Delusion if it makes you feeeeeeel better ..........

The EC isn't a fluke. It is how all Presidents are chosen.

The popular vote margin for Hitlery all came in California.

Yea, it’s all just BLM. There is no “Antifa”, just BLM Pro-Fascism.
I’m glad you guys stopped pretending to be “anti- fascist”.

Do you mean that it's Pro Fascist because you say it is? Funny, I posted the 14 steps to establishing a Fascist Country and Rump has been successful in 12 of them. He's tried to get the remaining two but there is something that keeps getting in his way, the United States Constitution which he tries to use for toilet paper.
Your "14 steps to establishing a Fascist Country" was written by a marketing executive. Only suckers believe it's some kind of legitimate scholarship.

Are you seriously saying that a single random facebook post inspired you to start a thread in the Politics section? Wow! you are one stupid motherfucking idiot.
Nope, it’s about the Trumptards who gathered to protest over nothing. That and the pervasive obsession Trumptards have with ANTIFA.

What the absolute fuck?

Forum List

Back