It's pretty clear it is the rightwing who is responsible for these ANTIFA hoaxes

There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation. This "rioting" thing is also false. The vast majority of people protesting are doing just that, protesting, not "rioting."

I don't know why a person who pretends to be the president of the United States of America speaks so fondly about statues put up to honor those who fought against the United States. Are we Americans supposed to honor traitors? People like Robert E. Lee have no place in our history and do not represent our American values. Take their statues down. Put in their place statues of Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, or my Uncle Jack, who fought in North Africa and Anzio. The confederacy is NOT part of our American history or heritage.
It is the endless and mindless beliefs and propaganda that is spewed by people like yourself that eventually cuts out the middleman like lawyers and the such and outs bullets into heads as it is so much simpler. In our case the economy is not bad enough.

What are you even talking about? The confederates are not even part of our history as Americans. Are we supposed to worship them? Do you think they are American heroes? They were not even Americans.

The confederates are not even part of our history as Americans. Are we supposed to worship them?
Are you trying to present a straw man fallacy?

Has anybody at USMB claimed that we should worship confederates? Or are you just barking at the moon? Or what?

And BTW, to say the the American civil war is not a significant part of our history is stupid and laughable. The uprising of the confederate Democrats is a very significant part of our country's history that should never be forgotten.

But I do understand why you Democrats want to sweep it all under the rug by tearing down statues of Democrats and canceling the Abraham Lincoln (R) emancipation monument in Boston. After all, Democrats are clearly the racist villains in the tragedy. And Republicans are the heroes.

It should never be forgotten that Democrats waged war against the USA in defense if slavery and then created and brutally implemented Jim Crow laws. And later the Democrats opposed the 13th and 19th amendments.

Never forget.

Last edited:
A bunch of Trump supporters got together and decided to protest a social media post calling for ANTIFA's followers to burn an American flag, but the post was a hoax.

Republicans desperately want ANTIFA to be a thing because they need some kind of boogeyman to counter all of the violence and terrorism coming from the rightwing over the years.

Hard to say. Could have originated in Russia, like many other hoaxes.

Obama’s FBI, DHS Warned About Antifa Committing ‘Domestic Terrorist Violence’
  • Antifa members and counter protesters gather during a rightwing No-To-Marxism rally in Berkeley, California
    Antifa members and counter protesters gather during rightwing No-To-Marxism rally in Berkeley, Calif. / Getty Images
Conor Beck - SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 10:24 AM

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security have been warning state and local authorities since early 2016 that the radical leftist movement known as "antifa" had become increasingly violent, describing its members as "anarchist extremists."
In fact, DHS formally classified their activities as "domestic terrorist violence" during the final year of the former Obama administration, Politico reported Friday, citing law enforcement authorities and confidential documents.
The FBI and DHS described antifa activists, who they called "anarchist extremists," as the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a wide range of targets, including the police and government institutions, as well as racism, fascism, and "the capitalist system," according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by both agencies.
Since the 2016 presidential election, antifa groups have directed their attention and violence towards supporters of President Donald Trump and white nationalist groups.
"It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them," one senior law enforcement official who tracks domestic extremists told Politico. "These Antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields, and bike helmets and just beating the shit out of people. … They're using Molotov cocktails, they're starting fires, they're throwing bombs and smashing windows."
The events in Charlottesville, Va. earlier this month have increased recruitment for both sides of extremists—antifa and white nationalists.
"Everybody is wondering, ‘What are we gonna do? How are we gonna deal with this?'" the senior state law enforcement official said. "Every time they have one of these protests where both sides are bringing guns, there are sphincters tightening in my world. Emotions get high, and fingers get twitchy on the trigger."
The April 2016 joint DHS-FBI report was titled "Baseline Comparison of U.S. and Foreign Anarchist Extremist Movements," and indicated that these groups spend weeks planning for violence at upcoming events.
Some Antifa activists have gone overseas to train and fight with other anarchist groups, Politico noted.
"There's a lot more we don't know about these groups than what we do know about them," said one senior New Jersey law enforcement official who follows antifa groups.

A bunch of Trump supporters got together and decided to protest a social media post calling for ANTIFA's followers to burn an American flag, but the post was a hoax.

Republicans desperately want ANTIFA to be a thing because they need some kind of boogeyman to counter all of the violence and terrorism coming from the rightwing over the years.

Yep, who doesn't like a "peaceful" flag burning to go along with the "peaceful" business burnings, "peaceful" rioting, "peaceful" looting and a "peaceful" autonomous zone.
Well none of that has to do with ANTIFA either way.
Yea, it’s all just BLM. There is no “Antifa”, just BLM Pro-Fascism.
I’m glad you guys stopped pretending to be “anti- fascist”.

Do you mean that it's Pro Fascist because you say it is? Funny, I posted the 14 steps to establishing a Fascist Country and Rump has been successful in 12 of them. He's tried to get the remaining two but there is something that keeps getting in his way, the United States Constitution which he tries to use for toilet paper.
Politicians using a mob to spread terror, and abandoning the citizens they want to punish by pulling back police is indeed fascism. When government selectively enforces laws, that’s fascism. When government officials abuse their power to punish their opponents, that’s fascism.

Democrats have fascism nailed down and have for a long time. Hitler got his ideas from Democrats, particularly Andrew Jackson.

Well Billy at least you know your IQ 000

"Flag burnings were also seen in Washington, near to where the president was hosting hundreds at the White House for a July Fourth fireworks display, as well as in New York City outside the Trump Tower, and on Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star. "

Your denial of obvious reality only reveals you to be stupid and dishonest.

Oh, so all the people who have been beating down fascists arent real? These videos are super realistic for being fake.

Yep, who doesn't like a "peaceful" flag burning to go along with the "peaceful" business burnings, "peaceful" rioting, "peaceful" looting and a "peaceful" autonomous zone.
Will you provide the forum some evidence to back up your unsupported assertion?

Will you provide a logical reasoned argument to back up your unsupported assertion?
It’s stupid for me to try to prove a negative. How would I prove Antifa was NOT involved? See the burden of proof would have to be on Thinker to prove that they were.

Duh. I thought you knew how this logic stuff worked?
I certainly do.

The OP is yours. Thinker101 did not start this thread,you did.

Thus you put yourself in the unenviable position of having to prove a negative in order to support your position.

When you make a negative assertion and challenge others to prove you wrong, you are fallaciously switching the burden of proof.

For example, in post 4 you proclaim "Well none of that has to do with ANTIFA either way."

That's a negative assertion. The onus is on you to back up that assertion nonetheless, whether it is an impossible burden or not.
Hey idiot my thread had nothing to do with whether or not Antifa had anything to do with the protests. This was about a fictional post about flag burning on 7/4. Thinker is the one who brought up the shit about Antifa and the Floyd rioting. I have good reason to think they had nothing to do with them because there is no evidence they organized any of the rioting. He brought it up so he must prove it.
"Flag burnings were also seen in Washington, near to where the president was hosting hundreds at the White House for a July Fourth fireworks display, as well as in New York City outside the Trump Tower, and on Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star." Source: The Drudge Report. Or don't you believe The Drudge Report now that it's gone 100% Anti-Trump since Matt Drudge sold the site to the Chinese.

Will you provide the forum some evidence to back up your unsupported assertion?

Will you provide a logical reasoned argument to back up your unsupported assertion?
It’s stupid for me to try to prove a negative. How would I prove Antifa was NOT involved? See the burden of proof would have to be on Thinker to prove that they were.

Duh. I thought you knew how this logic stuff worked?

You made the claim in your OP. That’s like me starting a thread saying Hilary didn’t erase her emails. And then say I don’t have to prove a negative when someone asks for proof. I can’t start a discussion and make a claim and expect people to not ask me to back it up. Had you made the claim there is no evidence Antfa is part of the violence, then we could have a discussion, but you made an absolute claim.

Is that the same reasoning for gays and blacks to claim they were attacked when in fact they weren’t.

My point is the extremes are ruining America and if you support either extreme then you are in the wrong.

There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation. This "rioting" thing is also false. The vast majority of people protesting are doing just that, protesting, not "rioting."

I don't know why a person who pretends to be the president of the United States of America speaks so fondly about statues put up to honor those who fought against the United States. Are we Americans supposed to honor traitors? People like Robert E. Lee have no place in our history and do not represent our American values. Take their statues down. Put in their place statues of Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, or my Uncle Jack, who fought in North Africa and Anzio. The confederacy is NOT part of our American history or heritage.
There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation.

I'm hard pressed to find anyone on the forum more patently and willingly stupid that rderp, but you give it your all with your every post.

Hey idiot my thread had nothing to do with whether or not Antifa had anything to do with the protests. This was about a fictional post about flag burning on 7/4. Thinker is the one who brought up the shit about Antifa and the Floyd rioting. I have good reason to think they had nothing to do with them because there is no evidence they organized any of the rioting. He brought it up so he must prove it.
Hey idiot .... your thread is Communist Delusional Shit.

Don't be so buthurt over normal thinking folks pointing out that fact.

The only part antifa doesn't have to do with is the peaceful part.

I am n

The antifa thing is a right-wing hoax.

Forum List

Back