It's pretty clear it is the rightwing who is responsible for these ANTIFA hoaxes

A bunch of Trump supporters got together and decided to protest a social media post calling for ANTIFA's followers to burn an American flag, but the post was a hoax.

Republicans desperately want ANTIFA to be a thing because they need some kind of boogeyman to counter all of the violence and terrorism coming from the rightwing over the years.

Yeah. Well I guess you left-wingers are experts on hoaxes. Jussie Smollett, Trump Russia, Covington Kids, Brett Kavanough, and those peaceful protestors in New York, and let's not forget that tiny protest in Libya that killed an ambassador, which was absolutely NOT a organized planned attack.

Yeah... you would be knowledgeable about hoaxes and lies.

Funny how you lie and hoax endlessly, but the moment someone does a hoax on you, you act like it is a front page story.
I mean....the Trump Russia connection is a thing whether you like it or not.

Smollett lied. Does this somehow have to be a reflection of racism accusations altogether? What broader point is even being tried to be made here?

Kavanaugh? No one knows for sure he’s a rapist, but him being confirmed doesn’t somehow exonerate him. How dumb are you?

I don’t know what that other shit you listed even is but I’m guessing it just doesn’t matter lol
Yeah, it's a "thing" called a hoax. First the Mueller report said there was no collusion, then the DOJ report said the same thing, only more so.

A bunch of Trump supporters got together and decided to protest a social media post calling for ANTIFA's followers to burn an American flag, but the post was a hoax.

Republicans desperately want ANTIFA to be a thing because they need some kind of boogeyman to counter all of the violence and terrorism coming from the rightwing over the years.

Well Billy at least you know your IQ 000
Billy000 is one stupid motherfucker. No doubt about that.
You chop off any little girls vaginas yet today?
No :(
It's my day off.

But first thing tomorrow morning....

genital.gif
My god you’re fucking disgusting.

What the absolute fuck?
It's a muslim past time

There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation. This "rioting" thing is also false. The vast majority of people protesting are doing just that, protesting, not "rioting."

I don't know why a person who pretends to be the president of the United States of America speaks so fondly about statues put up to honor those who fought against the United States. Are we Americans supposed to honor traitors? People like Robert E. Lee have no place in our history and do not represent our American values. Take their statues down. Put in their place statues of Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, or my Uncle Jack, who fought in North Africa and Anzio. The confederacy is NOT part of our American history or heritage.
There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation.

I'm hard pressed to find anyone on the forum more patently and willingly stupid that rderp, but you give it your all with your every post.
What does the the southern confederacy have anythig to do with me? My family? We are from Europe but we have absolutely nothing to do with the American white south of the slavery days. Do not ever asscociate me or my family with such shit.
What the actual fuck are you blabbering about?
My American family is clean of this. We have nothing to do with the confederacy or anything like it. We have nothing to do with some statue of Robert E. Lee. Take it elsewhere.

You know, as disgusting as it gets, I have to say this forum ROCKS because unlike adfuckedupdumb at other forums, people are free to express themselves.
Donation time.

There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation. This "rioting" thing is also false. The vast majority of people protesting are doing just that, protesting, not "rioting."

I don't know why a person who pretends to be the president of the United States of America speaks so fondly about statues put up to honor those who fought against the United States. Are we Americans supposed to honor traitors? People like Robert E. Lee have no place in our history and do not represent our American values. Take their statues down. Put in their place statues of Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, or my Uncle Jack, who fought in North Africa and Anzio. The confederacy is NOT part of our American history or heritage.

I'm hard pressed to find anyone on the forum more patently and willingly stupid that rderp, but you give it your all with your every post.
What does the the southern confederacy have anythig to do with me? My family? We are from Europe but we have absolutely nothing to do with the American white south of the slavery days. Do not ever asscociate me or my family with such shit.
My American family is clean of this. We have nothing to do with the confederacy or anything like it. We have nothing to do with some statue of Robert E. Lee. Take it elsewhere.

There isn't an American alive today who owned slaves, which is why all these riots are so moronic.

Accuse your opposition that of which you are guilty.
Every time a Lefty does this, we can know for SURE they are a Communist.

Ah, instead of coming up with real proof to counter, you just do the 3rd Red Scare.

So I am correct, you are a Communist. You failed to deny it.

Be very careful snipping that Gun Cleaning Solution. You only have 3 brain cells left and can't afford to lose any more.

Be very careful snipping that Gun Cleaning Solution. You only have 3 brain cells left and can't afford to lose any more.

Ah, instead of coming up with real proof to counter, you just do the 3rd Red Scare.

ROFL, you were saying ?

Whatever......
You still haven't denied it.

Are you ashamed to be a Communist?

And what have YOU done for America so far? I invested over 20 years in the US Military. I sometimes work with local elected officials to correct something when I think it matters. I take care of my elderly and sick neighbors when they need help. When the new Management took over for the Neighborhood that had some pretty nutty ideas, I am the one that hired the lawyer who bot those ideas bounced. The Management thought that they could do anything they wanted and no one had the funds to fight it. They were wrong.

I was asked why I do these things? I responded with "They pissed me off". In reality, it's paying to be an American. You are nothing but a freeloader. And since you live off of others efforts, guess what, that fits your own definition of a Communist.

And what have YOU done for America so far? I invested over 20 years in the US Military. I sometimes work with local elected officials to correct something when I think it matters. I take care of my elderly and sick neighbors when they need help. When the new Management took over for the Neighborhood that had some pretty nutty ideas, I am the one that hired the lawyer who bot those ideas bounced. The Management thought that they could do anything they wanted and no one had the funds to fight it. They were wrong.

I was asked why I do these things? I responded with "They pissed me off". In reality, it's paying to be an American. You are nothing but a freeloader. And since you live off of others efforts, guess what, that fits your own definition of a Communist.

You have yet to deny you are a Communist......As far as I know, the US military doesn't take Communist enlistments.
If you are not a Communist then just say so

You have yet to deny you are a Communist......As far as I know, the US military doesn't take Communist enlistments.

There isn't, never has been, nor will there ever be a Communist Country. I think you are just trying to cover up the fact you like to play with dolls while you are strutting around in your pink tutu. Comon, admit it, you'll feel better.

There isn't, never has been, nor will there ever be a Communist Country. I think you are just trying to cover up the fact you like to play with dolls while you are strutting around in your pink tutu. Comon, admit it, you'll feel better.

So, even if I wear a pink tutu and play with dolls, that has nothing to do with the question.......

ARE YOU A COMMUNIST ? Do you believe the tenets of Communism are better than other political systems?

Really, why is that so hard to answer for you?

WTF does the Confederacy have to do with your completely idiotic comment about Pantifa being a non-existent hoax?

NotReallyComie.jpg

What the absolute fuck?
It's a muslim past time
Um no. It’s an African past time.

What the absolute fuck?
It's a muslim past time
Um no. It’s an African past time.
African muslims yes this is true

So, even if I wear a pink tutu and play with dolls, that has nothing to do with the question.......

ARE YOU A COMMUNIST ? Do you believe the tenets of Communism are better than other political systems?

Really, why is that so hard to answer for you?

Then you do admit you play with dolls while prancing around in a pink tutu. And you want me to have a serious conversation with you? Hell, I couldn't keep a straight face and type at the same time with you doing that.

Forum List

Back