It's pretty clear it is the rightwing who is responsible for these ANTIFA hoaxes

There is no such thing as "antifa." It's a hoax; a false-flag operation. This "rioting" thing is also false. The vast majority of people protesting are doing just that, protesting, not "rioting."

I don't know why a person who pretends to be the president of the United States of America speaks so fondly about statues put up to honor those who fought against the United States. Are we Americans supposed to honor traitors? People like Robert E. Lee have no place in our history and do not represent our American values. Take their statues down. Put in their place statues of Harriet Tubman, Audie Murphy, or my Uncle Jack, who fought in North Africa and Anzio. The confederacy is NOT part of our American history or heritage.
It is the endless and mindless beliefs and propaganda that is spewed by people like yourself that eventually cuts out the middleman like lawyers and the such and outs bullets into heads as it is so much simpler. In our case the economy is not bad enough.

What are you even talking about? The confederates are not even part of our history as Americans. Are we supposed to worship them? Do you think they are American heroes? They were not even Americans.
They were as American as those idiots that formed CHAZ. They were forcibly prevented from leaving the Union, so remained Americans. It's why it's called the Civil War, the war between the States, the War of Northern Aggression, not the Confederate War.

So what. They renounced being Americans. They do not deserve a public place of honor where everybody can see. They can go to museums.
Confederate soldiers were given back their citizenship and voting rights after the war. They are Americans.
And when dolts desecrate their monuments and statues, they are desecrating the monuments and statues of American soldiers.

Yesterday I watched FOX News, and some pretty blond was going on about how leftists and Democrats burn statues of the Virgin Mary and destroy Frederick Douglass statues. Least I think that’s what she said...

Sounded pretty Satanic to me. Let’s burn them Demoncrats!

Forum List

Back