It's Only Fair

You re not listening. The Brooklyn Nets had zero choice in the matter. What about the rest of those that work for the Nets who aren't athletes? They should quit and move to a different state? Many are but this was not the employer's choice the City forced this on them. Why aren't you comprehending this? You're 52, has dementia already set in?
Any employer can require vaccines as terms of employment.

And States can mandate vaccines where the federal government can't as ruled in Jacobson v Massachusetts in 1905.

So none of this is unconstitutional.

the Supreme Court upheld a state’s mandatory compulsory smallpox vaccination law

Any employer can require vaccines as terms of employment.

And States can mandate vaccines where the federal government can't as ruled in Jacobson v Massachusetts in 1905.

So none of this is unconstitutional.
The courts see it differently. I am not arguing that employers may do so but I am saying many had no choice. Why can you not comprehend this?

The courts see it differently. I am not arguing that employers may do so but I am saying many had no choice. Why can you not comprehend this?
They absolutely have a choice. If your employer requires it you have the choice not to get it and accept the consequences

It might not have been a good choice but there was a choice.

No one and I do mean no one is being forced to get a shot

They absolutely have a choice. If your employer requires it you have the choice not to get it and accept the consequences

It might not have been a good choice but there was a choice.

No one and I do mean no one is being forced to get a shot
What? I said EMPLOYERS had not choice not employees. What the fuck are you talking about.?

What? I said EMPLOYERS had not choice not employees. What the fuck are you talking about.?
And state government can mandate vaccines as ruled in the 1905 Supreme Court case Jacobson v Massachusetts

So like I said 5 times already it's not unconstitutional for a state to tell employers that vaccines are required.

And state government can mandate vaccines as ruled in the 1905 Supreme Court case Jacobson v Massachusetts

So like I said 5 times already it's not unconstitutional for a state to tell employers that vaccines are required.
And I said five times that the courts disagreed hence the overturns.

Without their strict devotion to the trumpublican liars and their lies, the very falsehoods and misinformation on which the trump Nazis base their multi-dimensional stupidity and denial of facts would lose all meaning.

The trump Nazis cling to these fantasies stronger than to life itself, especially those denying the dangers of COVID-19, the benefits of facemasks, vaccines, and all other safety protocols.

The trumpublican liars like DeSantis, Abbott, FOX Noise, and the many others, constantly reinforce the trump Nazis, fantasies and denial of facts. But their deliberate focus on COVID is killing their voters and audience in droves.

Yes, these trump Nazi deaths do benefit the United States population overall. The dead trump Nazis can no longer spread the disease, and there is the possibility that a few other trump Nazis in the deceaseds' circles of acquaintances could be shocked back into the real world. News reports have verified the dramatic changes in family members and friends following the deaths from COVID.

However, there are also the press reports of the COVID-infected trump Nazis' final words proving their stupidly steadfast mindset, with surviving friends and family more determined than ever to fight all protective measures.

.View attachment 573080
Republican logic in a nutshell

Yeah the federal mandate which I already said would most likely be found unconstitutional.

State governments will not have that problem
We will see. TX is getting crucified over its abortion ruling. I am not an attorney. Are you? How can you be so confident?

There is already a Supreme Court precedent regarding vaccine mandates at the state level.
So you're 100% confident. If state mandates get overturned will you leave this site forever? Since you're so confident it should be a no brainer, correct?

So you're 100% confident. If state mandates get overturned will you leave this site forever? Since you're so confident it should be a no brainer, correct?
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts wouldn't we all have a Merry Christmas?

Rulings get overturned all the time but are there currently any cases of state mandates that are slated for hearing by the Supreme Court?

These are all lower court rulings at the moment.

Forum List

Back