It's Only Fair

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The ghouls here rejoice when someone who thinks people have the right to refuse the shot dies. Here is a guy who trashed anti vaxxers who in reality are just people exercising their rights.

There is a good chance the vaccine bought on the cardiac arrest. Heart damage is a proven side effect.

The ghouls here rejoice when someone who thinks people have the right to refuse the shot dies. Here is a guy who trashed anti vaxxers who in reality are just people exercising their rights.

There is a good chance the vaccine bought on the cardiac arrest. Heart damage is a proven side effect.

My body my choice…until it comes to vaccines. Leftists are hypocrites.

Let's not mince words. Chances are good, in my nobody's opinion, some of these so-called "anti-vaxxers" have been assassinated. The most vocal vaccine critics dying, suddenly, cannot be coincidence, and it's been happening for nearly two years.

I suspect your bogus "news" site of lying.

I suspect your bogus "news" site of lying.
Without their strict devotion to the trumpublican liars and their lies, the very falsehoods and misinformation on which the trump Nazis base their multi-dimensional stupidity and denial of facts would lose all meaning.

The trump Nazis cling to these fantasies stronger than to life itself, especially those denying the dangers of COVID-19, the benefits of facemasks, vaccines, and all other safety protocols.

The trumpublican liars like DeSantis, Abbott, FOX Noise, and the many others, constantly reinforce the trump Nazis, fantasies and denial of facts. But their deliberate focus on COVID is killing their voters and audience in droves.

Yes, these trump Nazi deaths do benefit the United States population overall. The dead trump Nazis can no longer spread the disease, and there is the possibility that a few other trump Nazis in the deceaseds' circles of acquaintances could be shocked back into the real world. News reports have verified the dramatic changes in family members and friends following the deaths from COVID.

However, there are also the press reports of the COVID-infected trump Nazis' final words proving their stupidly steadfast mindset, with surviving friends and family more determined than ever to fight all protective measures.

261484869_272766084954973_3908854967145845877_n.jpg

Forum List

Back