It's Only Fair

The ghouls here rejoice when someone who thinks people have the right to refuse the shot dies. Here is a guy who trashed anti vaxxers who in reality are just people exercising their rights.

There is a good chance the vaccine bought on the cardiac arrest. Heart damage is a proven side effect.

Rejoice, no. Surprised, no.

Without their strict devotion to the trumpublican liars and their lies, the very falsehoods and misinformation on which the trump Nazis base their multi-dimensional stupidity and denial of facts would lose all meaning.

The trump Nazis cling to these fantasies stronger than to life itself, especially those denying the dangers of COVID-19, the benefits of facemasks, vaccines, and all other safety protocols.

The trumpublican liars like DeSantis, Abbott, FOX Noise, and the many others, constantly reinforce the trump Nazis, fantasies and denial of facts. But their deliberate focus on COVID is killing their voters and audience in droves.

Yes, these trump Nazi deaths do benefit the United States population overall. The dead trump Nazis can no longer spread the disease, and there is the possibility that a few other trump Nazis in the deceaseds' circles of acquaintances could be shocked back into the real world. News reports have verified the dramatic changes in family members and friends following the deaths from COVID.

However, there are also the press reports of the COVID-infected trump Nazis' final words proving their stupidly steadfast mindset, with surviving friends and family more determined than ever to fight all protective measures.

Every brainwashed moron here will love that post.

Vegas is crumbling? That would be news to me. I only live here.
Well my good friend was just there at the MGM and said homeless everywhere, place not what it used to be 10 years ago. He is a good dude. So was he lying? Again he was only on the strip but said he doesn't want to go back. He was there for a work conf.

My body my choice…until it comes to vaccines. Leftists are hypocrites.
And the right always screams that a business owner has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason or that an employer can fire anyone for any reason

But then they whine about not being allowed into a business without proof of vaccination or they whine about people getting fired because they won't get a shot

And the right always screams that a business owner has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason or that an employer can fire anyone for any reason

But then they whine about not being allowed into a business without proof of vaccination or they whine about people getting fired because they won't get a shot

I am OK with above. I am even OK if the business says "No Jews allowed". I'll go elsewhere. I am not OK with the Gov't forcing the business to refuse service as they did with the unconstitutional vaccine mandate.

I am OK with above. I am even OK if the business says "No Jews allowed". I'll go elsewhere. I am not OK with the Gov't forcing the business to refuse service as they did with the unconstitutional vaccine mandate.

Any employer can say vaccines are required for employment.

And the government actually said a vaccine or frequent testing.

Any employer can say vaccines are required for employment.

And the government actually said a vaccine or frequent testing.
But the businesses would likely not do that if not for the Gov't mandate is my point. Look at the Brooklyn Nets. They had to enforce it and Kyrie Irving isn't playing. Other NBA teams don't have that issue. Gov't needs to stay out of the private sector as much as possible.

But the businesses would likely not do that if not for the Gov't mandate is my point. Look at the Brooklyn Nets. They had to enforce it and Kyrie Irving isn't playing. Other NBA teams don't have that issue. Gov't needs to stay out of the private sector as much as possible.

Businesses are part of the public domain, that cannot be denied

Yes but most states didn't impose such restrictions. Very few did and not even states but cities.
That's still government.

Businesses are part of the public domain and will always be subject to laws and standards imposed by government.

Then why are the courts calling these unconstitutional and reversing them?
No one is being force to get a vaccine.

It's an either or decision.

Businesses can either require a vaccination ( which they can do) or they can implement a weekly resting schedule and required masks for those not getting a shot.

Now a federal law would most likely be unconstitutional but state level laws most likely will be upheld under Jacobson V Massachusetts

And let's please make it clear that no one is being forced to get a vaccine.

No one is being force to get a vaccine.

It's an either or decision.

Businesses can either require a vaccination ( which they can do) or they can implement a weekly resting schedule and required masks for those not getting a shot.

Now a federal law would most likely be unconstitutional but state level laws most likely will be upheld under Johnson V Massachusetts

And let's please make it clear that no one is being forced to get a vaccine.
Well for Kyrie Irving it is get the vaccine or lose half your pay. And the Brooklyn Nets didn't implement that rule, the city of NY did. So he isn't "forced" but he is losing compensation. He can afford it for those that cannot they are essentially being forced to get it.

Well for Kyrie Irving it is get the vaccine or lose half your pay. And the Brooklyn Nets didn't implement that rule, the city of NY did. So he isn't "forced" but he is losing compensation. He can afford it for those that cannot they are essentially being forced to get it.
Employers have the right to require vaccines as a term of employment.

And I really couldn't care less about some pampered athlete.

Employers have the right to require vaccines as a term of employment.

And I really couldn't care less about some pampered athlete.
You re not listening. The Brooklyn Nets had zero choice in the matter. What about the rest of those that work for the Nets who aren't athletes? They should quit and move to a different state? Many are but this was not the employer's choice the City forced this on them. Why aren't you comprehending this? You're 52, has dementia already set in?

Forum List

Back