It's Official: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to Formally Announce 2024 Presidential Run on April 19th in Boston

Some viable alternative to the duopoly's two current darlings has to emerge if we are to continue to have any hope for our Republic.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
It was hyperbole which never happened. which makes it irrelevant.

One more time slow boy the CIA is not made up of elites it is made up of pension seeking government beauracrats

You do not know much of anything. It means no such thing. Oswald fired three shots.

It is not in any way shape or form from the commission boy you are a liar. As I originally pointed out it is dreamed up by one conspiracy theorist or another.
You don't know how to spell, type or push anything but government narrative BS which anyone with a working brain knows doesn't add up.

If Oswald fired 3 shots BEHIND Kennedy what hit him from front/right that took his brains out idiot?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
You don't know how to spell, type or push anything but government narrative BS which anyone with a working brain knows doesn't add up.

If Oswald fired 3 shots BEHIND Kennedy what hit him from front/right that took his brains out idiot?
It is not a narrative you uneducated fool.

It is documented fact supported by evidence. Evidence is what you do not have.

The fact is the head shot hit from above and behind not from the front.. That is absoolute established fact BOY

It is not a narrative you uneducated fool.

It is documented fact supported by evidence. Evidence is what you do not have.

The fact is the head shot hit from above and behind not from the front.. That is absoolute established fact BOY
Again shots from behind would push someone hit forward and back and to the left

Idiot

Skylar + Soup = Mossad

Again shots from behind would push someone hit forward and back and to the left

Idiot
Wrong.

The facts prove you ignorant. The problem here is you get your knowledge of such things from TV and movies. Yes people always jerk and move away from a gun when shot in the action shows you watch.'
'
Reality does not work that way,

He was not pUSHED away from the bullet he spasmed and moved AFTER impact. It was his own neurological reaction and the let affect which moved him

Fucking fool

Wrong.

The facts prove you ignorant. The problem here is you get your knowledge of such things from TV and movies. Yes people always jerk and move away from a gun when shot in the action shows you watch.'
'
Reality does not work that way,

He was not pUSHED away from the bullet he spasmed and moved AFTER impact. It was his own neurological reaction and the let affect which moved him

Fucking fool
Dumbass

Get two marbles. Shoot one into the other from behind see where it goes. Now shoot one from the front/right see where it goes

Again you have 0 clue what the fuck you're talking about you don't even get basic physics. STFU

Dumbass

Get two marbles. Shoot one into the other from behind see where it goes. Now shoot one from the front/right see where it goes

Again you have 0 clue what the fuck you're talking about you don't even get basic physics. STFU

I know far more than you and marbles are not bullets your comparison is a false equivelance

Do not talk about physics when you are the shallow liar who claimed trhe towers went down at free fall speed proving you are one ignorant sack of trash

I have stated FACTS you are wrong and nothing mroe than a movie buff educated by hollywood

I know far more than you and marbles are not bullets your comparison is a false equivelance

Do not talk about physics when you are the shallow liar who claimed trhe towers went down at free fall speed proving you are one ignorant sack of trash

I have stated FACTS you are wrong and nothing mroe than a movie buff educated by hollywood
That movie has the actual Zapruder footage spliced in instead of what Hollywood used dumbass

And yes the marbles would show you which way things go when hit by force your dumbass is too stupid to even get that

Go sit in the corner with your dunce cap on idiot

That movie has the actual Zapruder footage spliced in instead of what Hollywood used dumbass

And yes the marbles would show you which way things go when hit by force your dumbass is too stupid to even get that

Go sit in the corner with your dunce cap on idiot
The marbles do not hit with the same force of bullets moron nor do they burst open nor are the controlled by a brain'

Your compairson is an epic failure

You are wrong and a very stupid person.

I never mentioned A movie I mentioned your education level which comes from movies in general]

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about and there was NO shor from the front

Go to the kiddie gtable BOY you are not smart enough to argue this

you see, this is one reason [well maybe} that DeSantis is just waiting for the right time to make his announcement,,,,none of the GOP candidates that have announced have not excited anyone to the point where they just cannot contain themselves,,,,so. it looks like either late May/heading into June when DeSantis will finally make his move,,and you all know what to expect in the news from that point on. I just hope that DeSantis makes his announcement at one of Floridas largest foot ball stadiums! and he will easily fill it.
...if it isn't still filled with flood water.

The marbles do not hit with the same force of bullets moron nor do they burst open nor are the controlled by a brain'

Your compairson is an epic failure

You are wrong and a very stupid person.

I never mentioned A movie I mentioned your education level which comes from movies in general]

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about and there was NO shor from the front

Go to the kiddie gtable BOY you are not smart enough to argue this
Doesn't matter dipshit it shows the trajectory of force you moron

And you still can't spell for shit

Dumbass!

1666991797414130.jpg

Forum List

Back