It's Official: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to Formally Announce 2024 Presidential Run on April 19th in Boston

If he is running as a Dem,.could he win in rhe Primary? Has it ever even been attempted before against a president if Biden announces for 2024?

If he is running as a Dem,.could he win in rhe Primary? Has it ever even been attempted before against a president if Biden announces for 2024?

There's zero indication that Bobby Jr. could win the democratic primary.

And its been tried in virtually every election. Its record of failure is perfect since they instituted modern primary rules ('72 I think?). The incumbent wins the nomination, regardless of party, every time.

Allen Dulles director of CIA until 61

On Warren Commission despite being sacked by JFK in 61

Hyperbole? No, the CIA frauded Kennedy into Bay of Pigs which is why Dulles was FIRED

You don't think someone in the CIA in the 60s who was fired still had friends there who would do favors for him like George Bush? You're a naive fool as well as a retard

Go on then debunk the magic bullet. Don't just cite MuH Warren Commission you tell me how 1 bullet hit Kennedy and Connally that many times? Please do enlighten us to this miracle of physics. You can't cause you've never shot a weapon in your life

View attachment 775997

So yeah you're still a clown and a BIG GOV dick sucking faggot LOL

View attachment 775996
Dulles was not the head of the WC as toy claimed you dumbfuck he was only a member. The head was Warren.

FIring Dulles did not splinter or scatter the CIA you dumbfuck.

The claim of spliintering and scattering the agency was hyperbole

Jesus you are one stupiud person.

You are the only fool here BOY. A favor does not include murder or felony crimes

You know nothing of phsyics BOY YOu proved gthat with your fictional claim of free fall.

Bullets often do inflict multiple wounds on multiple people. Believe it of not a bullet can pass throuhg more than one body.

There was nothing magical about it,

Your diagram is fictional and innacurate.

You sure are pretending to know about the Kennedy's assassinations. Tell me Mr Reader, JFK and RFK both wanted to "splinter the CIA to 1000 pieces and scatter them to the wind" yes? Who was director of the CIA til 61 when he was fired and later became head of the Warren Commission. And you don't find any of that convenient? Of course you don't cause then you'd actually have to think and stop kissing Big Gov's ass. You're a little bitch with 0 knowledge of anything but you are great at being a fucking clown. Keep making me laugh Bozo then go read these books

View attachment 775986
He can’t because he’s Allen Dulles’ grandson. So his job is to defend the WC Report on message boards, but he knows he’s lying.

Let’s see what RFK Junior has to say, might be a breath of fresh air to see a Kennedy back in it!! I hope that he is a pro working class Democrat that could stand up to the filth on the far left
i will say it’s actually refreshing to see an actual democrat willing to step into the race an challenge the demafacist that have taken over this father snd uncles party

He seems to be a solid, old-school Democrat, as we would expect. But he is a vaccine skeptic. Interesting.

The hysterical attacks on people for questioning "THE SCIENCE" are ringing more and more hollow.

Dem voters are hungry for anyone but Biden. Still, the media won't let it be anyone who is not in lockstep on COVID, so they will trash him. In fact, the Biden replacement will have to be in lockstep on everything. No hint of departure from the dogma will be allowed.

There's zero indication that Bobby Jr. could win the democratic primary.

Certainly he won't have any Mossad support, since Mossad knows Mossad offed daddy and uncle....

Dulles was not the head of the WC as toy claimed you dumbfuck he was only a member. The head was Warren.

FIring Dulles did not splinter or scatter the CIA you dumbfuck.

The claim of spliintering and scattering the agency was hyperbole

Jesus you are one stupiud person.

You are the only fool here BOY. A favor does not include murder or felony crimes

You know nothing of phsyics BOY YOu proved gthat with your fictional claim of free fall.

Bullets often do inflict multiple wounds on multiple people. Believe it of not a bullet can pass throuhg more than one body.

There was nothing magical about it,

Your diagram is fictional and innacurate.
LOL as Toy claimed? Wtf is that moron

I didn't claim it did, I said JFK wanted to do that after Dulles conned him into the Bay of Pigs you fucking dipshit

You think the elites care about laws LOL look around asshole

I know more than you. Where's the shot that took Kennedy's brains out? Thats not in your magic bullet theory which means there was another shooter!

That diagram is straight from the Warren Commission IDIOT which you claimed to have read

So you're a liar and a dumbfuck

He seems to be a solid, old-school Democrat, as we would expect. But he is a vaccine skeptic. Interesting.

The hysterical attacks on people for questioning "THE SCIENCE" are ringing more and more hollow.

Dem voters are hungry for anyone but Biden. Still, the media won't let it be anyone who is not in lockstep on COVID, so they will trash him. In fact, the Biden replacement will have to be in lockstep on everything. No hint of departure from the dogma will be allowed.
Anyone who has a functioning brain is a vaccine skeptic. Those who support the criminals of big pharma, are the ones we need to distrust.

Most D voters will not support RFK Jr. The media and government have conditioned them to fully support big pharma and big government. The media will paint him as a nutjob and D voters will dutifully agree.

Anyone who has a functioning brain is a vaccine skeptic. Those who support the criminals of big pharma, are the ones we need to distrust.

Most D voters will not support RFK Jr. The media and government have conditioned them to fully support big pharma and big government. The media will paint him as a nutjob and D voters will dutifully agree.
And the media will be right.

I remember when dems were against Big Pharma

And the media will be right.
I'm beginning to think "President Trump" was a CIA psy-op designed to get liberals to trust the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, corporate news media, and the criminals of big pharma.

Looks like the psy-op worked on you.

LOL as Toy claimed? Wtf is that moron

I didn't claim it did, I said JFK wanted to do that after Dulles conned him into the Bay of Pigs you fucking dipshit

You think the elites care about laws LOL look around asshole

I know more than you. Where's the shot that took Kennedy's brains out? Thats not in your magic bullet theory which means there was another shooter!

That diagram is straight from the Warren Commission IDIOT which you claimed to have read

So you're a liar and a dumbfuck
It was hyperbole which never happened. which makes it irrelevant.

One more time slow boy the CIA is not made up of elites it is made up of pension seeking government beauracrats

You do not know much of anything. It means no such thing. Oswald fired three shots.

It is not in any way shape or form from the commission boy you are a liar. As I originally pointed out it is dreamed up by one conspiracy theorist or another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back