It's Official: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to Formally Announce 2024 Presidential Run on April 19th in Boston

• Banned
The CIA did nothing to them
Ron Paul this week disagrees.

Ron Paul Says There Has Been a Coup in America, Claims it Began With the CIA Murder of JFK (VIDEO)​

you see, this is one reason [well maybe} that DeSantis is just waiting for the right time to make his announcement,,,,none of the GOP candidates that have announced have not excited anyone to the point where they just cannot contain themselves,,,,so. it looks like either late May/heading into June when DeSantis will finally make his move,,and you all know what to expect in the news from that point on. I just hope that DeSantis makes his announcement at one of Floridas largest foot ball stadiums! and he will easily fill it.

Ron Paul Says There Has Been a Coup in America, Claims it Began With the CIA Murder of JFK (VIDEO)​

Dude, votto,do yourselves a favor,don’t feed the troll,this is Allen Dulles grandson,for decades he has been going to multiple message boards including this one posting his propaganda thst oswald killed jfk and sirhan killed rfk,he lives in a basement and is just seeking attention sense he has no contact with human beings.don’t feed the troll and take his bait,use the ignore feature,let him look like an idiot as he does with me all the time talking to himself addressing me in the first person.:lmao:

To assure you any doubts this is Allen Dulles grandson this and9/11 are the only subjects he ever posts on.and look at how quickly he replied to this thread.do you all really have any doubts now this is his grandson and he has it programmed into his computer at Langley to alert him at his basement anyt thread on the kennedy assassinstion. :laughing0301:

you see, this is one reason [well maybe} that DeSantis is just waiting for the right time to make his announcement,,,,none of the GOP candidates that have announced have not excited anyone to the point where they just cannot contain themselves,,,,so. it looks like either late May/heading into June when DeSantis will finally make his move,,and you all know what to expect in the news from that point on. I just hope that DeSantis makes his announcement at one of Floridas largest foot ball stadiums! and he will easily fill it.
Desantis is a fool if he thinks he has a prayer against trump.:lmao:

The evidence proves otherwise

Dude, votto,do yourselves a favor,don’t feed the troll,this is Allen Dulles grandson,for decades he has been going to multiple message boards including this one posting his propaganda thst oswald killed jfk and sirhan killed rfk,he lives in a basement and is just seeking attention sense he has no contact with human beings.don’t feed the troll and take his bait,use the ignore feature,let him look like an idiot as he does with me all the time talking to himself addressing me in the first person.:lmao:

To assure you any doubts this is Allen Dulles grandson this and9/11 are the only subjects he ever posts on.and look at how quickly he replied to this thread.do you all really have any doubts now this is his grandson and he has it programmed into his computer at Langley to alert him at his basement anyt thread on the kennedy assassinstion. :laughing0301:
Thhis fretard thinks Allen Dulles granson posts here.

Hw also responds to every psot he claims to ignore

Of course he is also the basement dwelling troll who has been powned aqnd proven wrong on every thread

Good for him but, Democrats will destroy him unless he bows to the Clinton-Obama-Rice cabal running the party today.

You have "official gov narrative bs" bitch
No I do not moron.

The Magic bullet theory was invented by conspiracy theorists to attack the Warren COmmision report.

Unfortunately it backfired and prove the Warren Commision report correct.

Your so called official narrative has supporting evidence. Your braindead theories DO NOT

Forum List

Back