It's Official: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to Formally Announce 2024 Presidential Run on April 19th in Boston

Jeb didn't make it past South Carolina. Beto before Iowa. And Marianne....who the fuck knows? She disappeared like a fart in the wind.

There's zero indication that Bobby Jr has any significant support among Democrats.
Yes there is.

The name alone wins in election after election

I have read many.

Unlike you I do not pretend to know about them if I have not
You sure are pretending to know about the Kennedy's assassinations. Tell me Mr Reader, JFK and RFK both wanted to "splinter the CIA to 1000 pieces and scatter them to the wind" yes? Who was director of the CIA til 61 when he was fired and later became head of the Warren Commission. And you don't find any of that convenient? Of course you don't cause then you'd actually have to think and stop kissing Big Gov's ass. You're a little bitch with 0 knowledge of anything but you are great at being a fucking clown. Keep making me laugh Bozo then go read these books

1673880449358604.gif

You sure are pretending to know about the Kennedy's assassinations. Tell me Mr Reader, JFK and RFK both wanted to "splinter the CIA to 1000 pieces and scatter them to the wind" yes? Who was director of the CIA til 61 when he was fired and later became head of the Warren Commission. And you don't find any of that convenient? Of course you don't cause then you'd actually have to think and stop kissing Big Gov's ass. You're a little bitch with 0 knowledge of anything but you are great at being a fucking clown. Keep making me laugh Bozo then go read these books

View attachment 775986
Okay moron.

First of all the head of the Warren Commission was Chief Justice Earl Warren ( hence the name Warren Commission ) he was head both officially and unofficially meaning he ran the show and he was never in the CIA,

Second of all the claim of splintering the CIA and scattering to the wind was hyperbole which never happened.

Third you are clueless of how the CIA works. Former directors who resign or get fired do not run things after they leave. Loyalty immediately shifts because the CIA is all beauracrats who care more about their pensions than loyalty to one guy.

You have read no valid books.

Now like I said before dipshit what evidence do you have?

So far you have only struck out by citing the debunked and disproven magic bullet theory

What do you have boy?????????

Kennedy has exactly the same chance of winning as that guy with the boot on his head, or that Laroushe fellow.

What polls had trump winning?

What polls had Marianne Williamson winning?

Bill Weid?

Zoltan Istvan?

Lawerence Lessing?

Jim Webb?

Joe Walsh?

Beto O'Rourke?

Chris Christie?

Jim Gilmore?

Fred Karger?

Lincoln Chafee?

Carly Fiorina?

Mike Huckabee?

Ben Carson?

Buddy Roemer?

Bob Ely?

John Huntsman?

Michelle Bachmann?

Tim Pawlenty?

Mark Sandford?

Tulsi Gabbard?

For every Trump, there are a legion of failures. "Life" is not your friend. Math is not your friend. Nor are polls.

There's nothing indicating that Bobby Jr. will be anything more than another Thaddeus McCotter.

What polls had Marianne Williamson winning?

Bill Weid?

Zoltan Istvan?

Lawerence Lessing?

Jim Webb?

Joe Walsh?

Beto O'Rourke?

Chris Christie?

Jim Gilmore?

Fred Karger?

Lincoln Chafee?

Carly Fiorina?

Mike Huckabee?

Ben Carson?

Buddy Roemer?

Bob Ely?

John Huntsman?

Michelle Bachmann?

Tim Pawlenty?

Mark Sandford?

Tulsi Gabbard?

For every Trump, there are a legion of failures. "Life" is not your friend. Math is not your friend. Nor are polls.

There's nothing indicating that Bobby Jr. will be anything more than another Thaddeus McCotter.
Yes there is,

The name Kennedy which you keep ignoring

Yes there is,

The name Kennedy which you keep ignoring

How many times did Ted Kennedy fail to get the democratic nomination? And Ted was well known and respected.

No one gives a shit anymore about a Kennedy for president. They've haven't for 50 years. And Bobby Jr. even less.

So much for your new Thaddeus McCotter.

How many times did Ted Kennedy fail to get the democratic nomination? And Ted was well known and respected.

No one gives a shit anymore about a Kennedy for president. They've haven't for 50 years.

So much for your new Thaddeus McCotter.
He was re elected to the senate until he died.

He was re elected to the senate until he died.

If Bobby Jr. were running for Senator of Massachusetts, his name might be worth something But he's running for president.

And Ted's record for running for the democratic nomination was one of perfect failure.

No one gives a fiddler's fuck about a Kennedy for president. Not in 50 years. Not even you.

If Bobby Jr. were running for Senator of Massachusetts, you might have a point. But he's running for president.

And Ted's record for running for the democratic nomination was one of perfect failure.

No one gives a fiddler's fuck about a Kennedy for president. Not in 50 years. Not even you.
Bobby jr has no alleged murder to reckon with

And yet you still argue.

They are started by many people

They are started by conservatives.....who are trying to pretend that Bobby is a viable alternative to Joe

Laughing......nope.

There's nothing to indicate Bobby is anything more than another Thaddeus McCotter or Michelle Bachmann.

Okay moron.

First of all the head of the Warren Commission was Chief Justice Earl Warren ( hence the name Warren Commission ) he was head both officially and unofficially meaning he ran the show and he was never in the CIA,

Second of all the claim of splintering the CIA and scattering to the wind was hyperbole which never happened.

Third you are clueless of how the CIA works. Former directors who resign or get fired do not run things after they leave. Loyalty immediately shifts because the CIA is all beauracrats who care more about their pensions than loyalty to one guy.

You have read no valid books.

Now like I said before dipshit what evidence do you have?

So far you have only struck out by citing the debunked and disproven magic bullet theory

What do you have boy?????????
Allen Dulles director of CIA until 61

On Warren Commission despite being sacked by JFK in 61

Hyperbole? No, the CIA frauded Kennedy into Bay of Pigs which is why Dulles was FIRED

You don't think someone in the CIA in the 60s who was fired still had friends there who would do favors for him like George Bush? You're a naive fool as well as a retard

Go on then debunk the magic bullet. Don't just cite MuH Warren Commission you tell me how 1 bullet hit Kennedy and Connally that many times? Please do enlighten us to this miracle of physics. You can't cause you've never shot a weapon in your life

Magic-Bullet-624x431.jpg

So yeah you're still a clown and a BIG GOV dick sucking faggot LOL

1660865963497917.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back