It's Official. Jan 6th Was an Insurrection. So says the Judge. Read All About It

A federal judge calls petitioning the government for redress of grievances an insurrection, and a federal agency calls a toxic serum a vaccine. There is some degree of consistency in that sophistry.

A federal judge calls petitioning the government for redress of grievances an insurrection, and a federal agency calls a toxic serum a vaccine. There is some degree of consistency in that sophistry.
i don't understand how you guys can keep pretending there was no insurrection. All that video and the peaceful transfer of power was delayed, and not peaceful. You just don't get to make up your own facts, except in you own head. The anti vaxx thing I can kinda understand because it takes a little intelligence to understand millions people and virus are really small etc. it might be hard for some to understand. I do think you demonstrate consistency in denying reality.

i don't understand how you guys can keep pretending there was no insurrection. All that video and the peaceful transfer of power was delayed, and not peaceful. You just don't get to make up your own facts, except in you own head. The anti vaxx thing I can kinda understand because it takes a little intelligence to understand millions people and virus are really small etc. it might be hard for some to understand. I do think you demonstrate consistency in denying reality.

I think that in its usual fashion, the government and media are making up "facts" and at the same time disregarding and suppressing other actual facts. To be clear, I was not there and did not vote for Trump, but I have seen the videos of what happened. Like other interested parties, I have NOT seen any of the 14000 hours of video surveillance that is being kept secret by the government. Keeping those secret is a suspicious fact, if you know what I mean.

More, the facts and evidence are abundant that all around the country in many different jurisdictions there were highly irregular goings on. Many poll workers did file affidavits and statements regarding those irregularities, and courts usually replied by declaring those citizens to not have standing. Very few if any actually convened evidentiary hearings. That fact goes hand in hand with keeping 14000 hours of surveillance video secret.

So, that thousands of people wished to redress grievances regarding the election is logical. It was not an insurrection. Nobody was armed, not even with pitchforks or rotten eggs. That the police allowed so many to enter also suggests something was up.

The 2020 election was certified on Jan. 6. There have been longer procedural delays. A six hour riot ensued which was quickly quelled. Meh. Clutch them pearls.

The words of a Judge, to an insurrectionist who plead for leniency in sentencing.

“You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection,” said Kollar Kotelly as she handed down the sentence. “You were an insurrectionist.”

snippets above
68 months for a Marine Corps combat vet from a clinton judge who never wore the uniform and never risked her life for America

What a bitch

The Big Tough Marine cried and wept and shit himself, and now goes to Prison. For what? Trump's Big Lie

that man has ruined more lives
He’s already served 2 years in prison for a minor crime with 4 years yet to go

But I must correct an earlier statement where I called Caldwell a combat vet

It appears that was not true

Forum List

Back