It's Official. I HATE China!

The Chinese female's plans is to drop babies on U.S. soil, but the race's inherent avarice also means that bank accounts are being established here rather than the danger of their bank accounts risking communist confiscation, even while they give to the world a virus caused by culinary promiscuity and overconfidence.

Obama and Biden looked the other way for 8 years while China built their military to a massive level.....Biden and Harris will do the same.....if you care about your kids you must consider this....
Biden's coke snorting punk kid was drawing a salary from the Bank of China while Slow Joe and Barry Obama
were napping peacefully for eight full years.

If you want more unconditional capitulation to China be sure to vote for Slow Joe Biden and that moral
cipher Kamala Harris.

I guess everyone chose to not read the article and comment on it. Imagine that. Exemplary of Public Education- know everything there is to know about everything without knowing anything- unless it's godevernment approved and spewed by the other most lying entity in the world- the media.

Sad.

Being familiar with the journal, Xue Feng's article in Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta is legitimate. For the Norman Cahners (circa 1960) and his Harvard connection, any investigation may prove useful with Winks, Cloak and Gown: Scholars in the Secret War.

Anyone who spews nonsense like “X race’s inherent whatever” is an idiot.

You need to look at China as if they were a Sociopathic person who has been given great power and resources to do whatever he wants. They have no ethics and do whatever it takes to advance their status to world number one super power. Trade agreements mean nothing, basic human rights means nothing.
That's a might ignorant thing to say.

Obviously, you don't know the Chinese.

That's a might ignorant thing to say.

Obviously, you don't know the Chinese.
There are many things about the chinese people to like

particularly if they left china for a better life in America and do not believe the communist party bs

But there are chinese here and in china who are bad for our best interests and a danger to world peace

There are many things about the chinese people to like

particularly if they left china for a better life in America and do not believe the communist party bs

But there are chinese here and in china who are bad for our best interests and a danger to world peace
There are also Americans in China who are bad for our interests.

Heck, there are Americans HERE who are bad for our interests! :p

There are also Americans in China who are bad for our interests.

Heck, there are Americans HERE who are bad for our interests! :p
So we dont have enough domestic enemies snd need to import more from china?

I dont think so

There are many things about the chinese [sic] people to like

But there are chinese [sic] here and in china who are bad for our best interests and a danger to world peace

I have told you several times before that the vast majority of Chinese people are NOT members of the CCP. Even more "do not believe the communist party bs."

I have told you several times before that the vast majority of Chinese people are NOT members of the CCP. Even more "do not believe the communist party bs."
Sure

Many dont care, but with over a billion people there are more than enough to buy the communist bs and cause trouble

Forum List

Back