It's obama's fault

I did not want to spend a thousand dollars yesterday but obama forced me to do it.
Bought a new saiga 223 plus 5 100 round drum magazines and 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.

Then the Irony that Obama prevented all predicted 12/21/2012 castastrophes must be particularly painful for you.

If you believed that I guess it would. 2012 and the end of the world wasn't my cup of tea.

I must admit my wife wasn't all that pleased with my purchase. I guess I need to look at some jewelry that she has been eyeing. :badgrin:

or redo the kitchen....

Good for you buying guns.....but who cares?
Kitchen has been redone can't do much more to it.
Me. I bought one of the last 223 and they are hard to find I could resale it for 1000.00 especially if their is too be a ban.
However I'll never sell any of my firearms.

I did not want to spend a thousand dollars yesterday but obama forced me to do it.
Bought a new saiga 223 plus 5 100 round drum magazines and 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.

Then the Irony that Obama prevented all predicted 12/21/2012 castastrophes must be particularly painful for you.

If you believed that I guess it would. 2012 and the end of the world wasn't my cup of tea.

Surely you jest.

Obama has prevented many catastrophes.

You should be thankful.

Now, have a sip;

kool-aid.jpg

You know, BigReb, I am going to issue an apology to you.

While you often embellish and stretch the truth, you are, I believe, a good man at heart. The eagerness with which you discuss things like kitchen remodels....means you can't be all that bad.

In the spirit of this Holiday season, I will extend my hand in hopes that you'll accept my apology and Know that my best wishes are with you and yours for a healthy, happy new year.

You know, BigReb, I am going to issue an apology to you.

While you often embellish and stretch the truth, you are, I believe, a good man at heart. The eagerness with which you discuss things like kitchen remodels....means you can't be all that bad.

In the spirit of this Holiday season, I will extend my hand in hopes that you'll accept my apology and Know that my best wishes are with you and yours for a healthy, happy new year.
While you often embellish and stretch the truth
Even though you thought you made an attempt to apologize you still tried to take a swipe.
Shove it.

I have two questions for those who claim they own a gun to protect their homes:

1. How long have you owned guns for the purpose of home protection?
2. When was the last time you had to use your gun to defend your homes?

I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will.

Well, thank God for that! It's better to be prepared than unprepared if something bad happens. I think that a couple of good dogs (well trained and protective) and a reliable firearm or firearms, as well as a willingness to protect your family is adequate for most people. But what's adequate for me, may not be for other people.

I have two questions for those who claim they own a gun to protect their homes:

2. When was the last time you had to use your gun to defend your homes?

I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will.

2. When was the last time you had to use your gun to defend your homes

I owned my first gun at age and none were/are single purpose items.
I have used firearms 3 times for home defence and several more time in defence of life.
Probably not in the last 10 years.

Forum List

Back