It’s Now Obvious Who’s Biden’s Running Mate

There really aren’t any good choices for him now that he put the VP elect in a box. Warren - fake Native American, radical and unlikable. Hillary - unlikable and corrupt. Stacey Abrams - radical and unknown. Harris - Not popular with the base, flip Flopper. I think Harris will be the choice and I don’t think she moves the needle in the right direction. The base has problems with Biden, a Biden Harris ticket won’t seem that attractive, but anything can happen.

Joe is going to go with the 'gap' on Sharpton's say so. It's funny how Biden will take the word of a race baiting, criminal con man for his VP pick. And even though the 'gap' is Black, Trump will still be much better for Blacks or any other American who wants to work.

At this critical moment in our country's history, the presumptive Democrat presidential candidate willingly chose to eliminate at least half of this choices for Vice President because they have dicks.

I've spoken with several fairly hardcore lefties personally about this, and most agree this is pandering, and a bad fucking idea.

But this is what happens when a major party sells its soul to something as divisive and counter-productive as Identity Politics.

Now both parties have sold their soul. Great timing there. Peachy. Thanks loads.

Forum List

Back