It's Now A Toss Up Of Who I'm Voting For In The 2024 Election

I've gradually moved from Trump to DeSantis. A lot can change between now and the election.

Me too, but I like what this new guy that I recently heard about wants to do about making stricter voting laws.

Nobody, but it's sorta catchy.....A real manly name......That and he has all the letters in his name to pull it off.

Thing of it is few will vote for a guy when they can't pronounce his name easily.

They are using Viv but that sounds a lot like Vivian to me.

Yeah I heard that he was a good candidate, but I kept forgetting his name that's why I just got to looking him up today.

All I know is that I will not vote for anyone with an R or D by their name on the ballot. After that it is wide open

I have... Multiple times. It was fun. It takes stones but yeah...
What else are old abandoned water-filled rock quarries for except cliff diving and fishing?

Ever notice when the young women tried it in a two piece bathing suit their tops came off?.....If you were fortunate that day and carried yourself properly they would just leave them off. ;)

There was just one minor problem....

DeSantis or this guy. They're both tied for first and Trump is in definitely in second place now.

I understand your feelings on both of these people. Just understand though that a vote for either one will just be a vote for putting Bidden back in office. I like Vivek too, but feel certain he is just way over the grade level of the average american voter these days.

TRANSLATION: Americans are 80% stupid, fat, dumb and lazy. Most don't even give a thought to elections until a few days before or AT the election booth and go by the sound of their names or some other arbitrary standard! That's how democrats get reelected!

All I know is that I will not vote for anyone with an R or D by their name on the ballot. After that it is wide open
What about an W by their name?

I hear the Whig party is making a comeback.

mens-colonial-wig.jpg

I understand your feelings on both of these people. Just understand though that a vote for either one will just be a vote for putting Bidden back in office.

Oh I don't know about that. I still think that there's a really good chance that DeSantis will do well. I'm just afraid that the Trump supporters will outnumber him and eat him alive.

Forum List

Back