It's Now A Toss Up Of Who I'm Voting For In The 2024 Election

Oh I don't know about that. I still think that there's a really good chance that DeSantis will do well. I'm just afraid that the Trump supporters will outnumber him and eat him alive.
Lots of Trump supporters like DeSantis. This isn't about Trump Vs DeSantis, for many... For many its about payback, and wanting Trump back in office, to do to them, what they did to Trump, and by default his supporters. Yeah it may seem petty; but we're all human. And revenge... Well... few things are sweeter...

Lots of Trump supporters like DeSantis. This isn't about Trump Vs DeSantis, for many... For many its about payback, and wanting Trump back in office, to do to them, what they did to Trump, and by default his supporters. Yeah it may seem petty; but we're all human. And revenge... Well... few things are sweeter...

Actually I one hundred percent agree with you and I almost got on board with it, but it's more about who I think is the better candidate for me and although Trump isn't guilty of anything to my knowledge, he still has a record and DeSantis doesn't so I still think that he has an advantage in that sense. That and he's more mature than Trump.

That’s depressing. Idiocracy stupud.
But that is where we went when the voting franchise was given to people with little to no skin in the game. There was a reason the founding fathers limited who could vote.

Yep, every time we deviated from the path they set forth we slipped further into a state of idiocracy.

Over the past two generations we really got the party started. It's not getting better either. Nobody is learning from their mistakes, indeed they just double down.

Fuck it, I got 20 years left at best and at this point I'm just curious about how lower we can sink before it's time for my dirt nap.

Oh well.....Good luck and thanks for all the fish.

Forum List

Back