"It's not theirs, Its mine"

A handful of classified documents were found at former Vice President Mike Pence's home in Indiana and the FBI retrieved them last week, a representative for Pence wrote to the National Archives in letters this month.

Pence’s lawyer characterized the documents as “a small number of documents bearing classified markings that were inadvertently transported to the personal home of the former vice president at the end of the last administration.” He said they were found Jan. 16 and placed in a secure safe until they could be returned to proper authorities.

This is the latest in a series of discoveries involving classified documents, a widening issue that underscores what security analysts have told USA TODAY: The U.S. system of safeguarding classified presidential documents is in urgent need of improvement, especially during the critical period when one administration hands over the White House keys to another.

(full article online)

A handful of classified documents were found at former Vice President Mike Pence's home in Indiana and the FBI retrieved them last week, a representative for Pence wrote to the National Archives in letters this month.

Pence’s lawyer characterized the documents as “a small number of documents bearing classified markings that were inadvertently transported to the personal home of the former vice president at the end of the last administration.” He said they were found Jan. 16 and placed in a secure safe until they could be returned to proper authorities.

This is the latest in a series of discoveries involving classified documents, a widening issue that underscores what security analysts have told USA TODAY: The U.S. system of safeguarding classified presidential documents is in urgent need of improvement, especially during the critical period when one administration hands over the White House keys to another.

(full article online)

Fake news.

sez whut?

Ah good poster 'miketx'.
The AWOL claimer that there are untold numbers of J6 MAGA-Perps locked up in DC jails without charges, or legal counsel. Maybe without some other stuff too. I forget now. After all, it's been a while since Mike was ask to prove his allegations.....and then he disappeared.

But, that was then, this is now.
Maybe he is back with the goods.
The details on his claims of all those "political prisoners".

What say you avataree, Mike?
Can you make your words good?
Can you earn yourself some credibility now?
You've had the time to do your research.
Bring it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAGA and QAnon and bad manners, and a naughty mouth.
All rolled into a single avatar.
Oh, and articulate too, ;)
I got some articulation fer ya:
kennypower-FU.gif

I am here to explain anything your fucktarded ass does not understand.
For about 4 minutes, after that, GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS.

I posted this 8 minutes ago. Know where you stand, boi.

You already has your instructions

Last edited:
Ah good poster 'miketx'.
The AWOL claimer that there are untold numbers of J6 MAGA-Perps locked up in DC jails without charges, or legal counsel. Maybe without some other stuff too. I forget now. After all, it's been a while since Mike was ask to prove his allegations.....and then he disappeared.

But, that was then, this is now.
Maybe he is back with the goods.
The details on his claims of all those "political prisoners".

What say you avataree, Mike?
Can you make your words good?
Can you earn yourself some credibility now?
You've had the time to do your research.
Bring it.
Faggot sez what?

Forum List

Back