"It's not theirs, Its mine"

No he wasn't....an impeachment, especially the politically motivated impeachments that were concerning Trump are NOT indictments in a court of law...
I want the list of crimes on the Biden family you are running away from.

So, what has Trump been indicted for in a court of law?
What is your hurry? If not indicted, it means one is innocent?

How many cases has Trump settled in the past 40 years? Why would he settle?

Why did Trump University close?

Why did the Trump Charity close?

One does not close the above unless there was something corrupt happening. No need to be indicted to end up paying a price.

What is your hurry? If not indicted, it means one is innocent?

Um yeah....That's how it works in the US whether you like it or not....Innocent until PROVEN guilty....

How many cases has Trump settled in the past 40 years? Why would he settle?

When you're as wealthy as Trump, lot's of people bring frivolous law suits to get paid...That, and the campaign of the DNC to fabricate shit to tarnish Trump...

Why did Trump University close?

Why did the Trump Charity close?

Don't care.

Just a question, Mike. Did you think Nixon should have been able to protect, keep and withhold records of his presidency also? You are no doubt aware of the Presidential Records act of 1978.
Have you READ the Presidential Records act of 1978? It makes for interesting reading considering that the boxes of presidential records at Mar-a-lago were packed and shipped there by NARA. The act itself is summarized here:

The boxes were NOT boxed and shipped to Mar A Lago by NARA.

Nice try.

You said NARA:

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is an "independent federal agency of the United States government within the executive branch",[4] charged with the preservation and documentation of government and historical records. It is also tasked with increasing public access to those documents which make up the National Archive.[5] NARA is officially responsible for maintaining and publishing the legally authentic and authoritative copies of acts of Congress, presidential directives, and federal regulations. NARA also transmits votes of the Electoral College to Congress.[6] It also examines Electoral College and Constitutional amendment ratification documents for prima facie legal sufficiency and an authenticating signature.[7]

This is who packed it:

The General Services Administration is an independent agency of the United States government established in 1949 to help manage and support the basic functioning of federal agencies.

What does the general services administration do
The General Services Administration manages federal property and provides contracting options for government agencies.
--------

Two totally different organizations.

Trump’s top legal counsel assessment of need to return documents to Archives:

“The Archives battle to secure records from Trump began while he was still president, according to records reviewed by The Post. Gary M. Stern, the agency’s top lawyer, began asking the former president’s attorneys to return two dozen boxes in the residency of the White House before he left. In an email Stern wrote to others, Trump’s counsel, Pat Cipollone, agreed with him. But Trump did not return them.” [Washington Post]

“‘It is also our understanding that roughly two dozen boxes of original presidential records were kept in the Residence of the White House over the course of President Trump’s last year in office and have not been transferred to NARA, despite a determination by Pat Cipollone in the final days of the administration that they need to be,’ wrote Gary Stern, the agency’s chief counsel, in an email to Trump lawyers in May 2021, according to a copy reviewed by the Washington Post.” [Washington Post]

Donald Trump was warned that the records he was holding on to were illegally retained, but the former president refused to give them back because he disagreed with that assertion, a new report claims.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Mr Trump flat-out refused to return boxes of documents, including some that apparently were marked classified, when approached by his former deputy White House counsel, Patrick Philbin.

And he wasn’t alone – multiple other aides to the president reportedly told him the same thing. But Mr Trump resisted, telling them “it’s not theirs, it’s mine” on several occaisions, referring to the stash of documents.

The new reporting could help the Justice Department prove its case if charges are brought against him for the retention of classified materials, as it demonstrates that Mr Trump could or should have known that what he was doing was criminal in nature.

To be continued.......
/——-/ #6,748
ADE580C0-1162-4AC2-8EA2-EB4DB6DD0BF0.jpeg

Trump on Truth Social:

When will you invade Bill and Hillary's home in search of documents, which are voluminous, which they took with them, but not nearly so openly and transparently as I did ?

November 28, 2022. 4:06 PM

The Last Word, 11/28/22

https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex › impeachment

The power of impeachment translates into the power to indict. The House, through the Judiciary Committee, conducts investigation and gathers evidence. At the ...
your link doesn’t say they are indictments in a court of law

with that said, the dems impeachment’s were parody impeachment’s..they have an * beside them in american history

they have an * beside them in american history

Yupper, they probably will.
And the asterisk is for 'jury nullification'. Just like the first OJ Simpson trial.

So....while the disgraced former president can rightfully claim "I wasn't convicted by my GOP Senators".....the rest of America is pretty skeptical of the character, quality, good citizenship of DTrump.

I'm not saying my avatar is skeptical......but readily will believe most people are. Witness --- being fired from the White House. Witness the mid-term election results of his election-denier favs.

So there is that.

Yupper, they probably will.
And the asterisk is for 'jury nullification'. Just like the first OJ Simpson trial.

So....while the disgraced former president can rightfully claim "I wasn't convicted by my GOP Senators".....the rest of America is pretty skeptical of the character, quality, good citizenship of DTrump.

I'm not saying my avatar is skeptical......but readily will believe most people are. Witness --- being fired from the White House. Witness the mid-term election results of his election-denier favs.

So there is that.
haha no the majority of america knows the house abuses their power…based in on parody…hence why the dems were fired from house leadership

Forum List

Back