"It's not theirs, Its mine"

You too…
You are saying nothing. The Lawyers and Professors I post from know the US law and follow it.

Trump's lawyers knew the law and chose to not follow it and a few have lost their right to be Lawyers. Cohen, Giuliani.

Now, the issue is about a Former President keeping documents after he leaves the WH, something which any other person would have been indicted and in jail right now.

Trump can prolong this all he likes in order to gain time. He can announce his candidacy. None of it will keep the laws of the USA to do the right thing considering what was done.

Sooner or later he will be indicted. It is the law of the USA. And nobody is above that law. Nobody.

You are saying nothing. The Lawyers and Professors I post from know the US law and follow it.

Trump's lawyers knew the law and chose to not follow it and a few have lost their right to be Lawyers. Cohen, Giuliani.

Now, the issue is about a Former President keeping documents after he leaves the WH, something which any other person would have been indicted and in jail right now.

Trump can prolong this all he likes in order to gain time. He can announce his candidacy. None of it will keep the laws of the USA to do the right thing considering what was done.

Sooner or later he will be indicted. It is the law of the USA. And nobody is above that law. Nobody.
Well, if that turns out to be the case, then I really hope you enjoy the precedent you'll be setting, and have the good sense to be consistent when your people's are indicted...

Well, if that turns out to be the case, then I really hope you enjoy the precedent you'll be setting, and have the good sense to be consistent when your people's are indicted...
Plenty of US citizens and non citizens are indicted all the time for crimes. No Party required.

As far as Republicans go, in the case of committing crimes against the country, Nixon was the first one who was going to be Impeached, indicted. He chose to resign.

Trump has two, or more different cases. One is against the country as President, and the other is against taxes and bank loans as a citizen. Another is about paying someone. Another one is a case of defamation.

He should and will be treated like any other citizen. If indicted for any of those, the prosecution will show their case, the defense theirs.

Democrats are not setting any precedent. Democrats, Independents and many Republicans are following the rule of law towards anyone from any Party.

You seem to be pointing only to Democrats about to suffer some indictment or something like that, forgetting that the Independents and way too many Republicans are on the side of the rule of law and that it must be followed, no matter who the person indicted is.

Instead of Republicans in the House wanting, insisting that they are going to waste their two years attempting to indict Democrats for any reason, and to try to ban abortions, they should be spending their time taking care of the infrastructure, climate change, poverty, economy, etc, etc, which is what most people in the country would like to see them do.

Patience, grasshopper. Everyone must follow the rule of law and no one can go wrong by doing so.

Plenty of US citizens and non citizens are indicted all the time for crimes. No Party required.

As far as Republicans go, in the case of committing crimes against the country, Nixon was the first one who was going to be Impeached, indicted. He chose to resign.

Trump has two, or more different cases. One is against the country as President, and the other is against taxes and bank loans as a citizen. Another is about paying someone. Another one is a case of defamation.

He should and will be treated like any other citizen. If indicted for any of those, the prosecution will show their case, the defense theirs.

Democrats are not setting any precedent. Democrats, Independents and many Republicans are following the rule of law towards anyone from any Party.

You seem to be pointing only to Democrats about to suffer some indictment or something like that, forgetting that the Independents and way too many Republicans are on the side of the rule of law and that it must be followed, no matter who the person indicted is.

Instead of Republicans in the House wanting, insisting that they are going to waste their two years attempting to indict Democrats for any reason, and to try to ban abortions, they should be spending their time taking care of the infrastructure, climate change, poverty, economy, etc, etc, which is what most people in the country would like to see them do.

Patience, grasshopper. Everyone must follow the rule of law and no one can go wrong by doing so.
Oh I see…not surprising really…I should move on, and ignore the criminal activity of the Biden’s, or ANY democrat actually, for the good of the country, while democrats continue their 6 year quest to destroy Trump, his family, and anyone who voted for or supported him…yeah, that’s not partisan at all….

Oh I see…not surprising really…I should move on, and ignore the criminal activity of the Biden’s, or ANY democrat actually, for the good of the country, while democrats continue their 6 year quest to destroy Trump, his family, and anyone who voted for or supported him…yeah, that’s not partisan at all….
No, no one should avoid anyone's crimes. If there actually are any crimes perpetrated by the Biden family, as the Republican leaders are alleging, the truth will come out, one way or another.

So far, it has been nothing but allegations, nothing to show but a sad attempt to do the SAME to the Democrats as the Democrats had to do, according to the rule of law, to Trump and all he has actually done.

By all means list all the crimes committed by the Biden family. I understand it if you do not have it, yet, as the GOP has not come up with it till now, but hope to impeach Biden for any of them, whether they exist or not.

Do you have a list of crimes by the Biden family, please post on this thread. According to the laws of this country, what crimes did the Biden family commit?

Here is the list on Trump:

1) Requesting information from a foreign country on one's opposing candidate for Presidency is a crime.

2) Stirring, planning, a coup in order to keep election results from being certified is a crime.

3) Faking values of properties in order to get a loan from Banks is a crime.

4) Requesting Georgia official to find one more vote than the ones officially counted.

Here are all of his cases, civil and not civil:

No, no one should avoid anyone's crimes. If there actually are any crimes perpetrated by the Biden family, as the Republican leaders are alleging, the truth will come out, one way or another.

So far, it has been nothing but allegations, nothing to show but a sad attempt to do the SAME to the Democrats as the Democrats had to do, according to the rule of law, to Trump and all he has actually done.

By all means list all the crimes committed by the Biden family. I understand it if you do not have it, yet, as the GOP has not come up with it till now, but hope to impeach Biden for any of them, whether they exist or not.

Do you have a list of crimes by the Biden family, please post on this thread. According to the laws of this country, what crimes did the Biden family commit?

1) Requesting information from a foreign country on one's opposing candidate for Presidency is a crime.

2) Stirring, planning, a coup in order to keep election results from being certified is a crime.

4) Requesting Georgia official to find one more vote than the ones officially counted.

Here are all of his cases, civil and not civil:

I get it J-mac, laughing is your way of telling us that you have NOTHING when it comes to any crimes committed by the Biden family. You are just going to wait till January when the GOP comes up with them.

It is going to be quite interesting.

You don't believe that...That is demonstrated by how hard you're trying to say that Republican's should just continue the Democrat agenda instead of investigating....

So far, it has been nothing but allegations...

And that is ALL you have on Trump so far....However, you tend to talk about the allegations as though they have been through the courts, and Trump has been found guilty..

...nothing to show but a sad attempt to do the SAME to the Democrats as the Democrats had to do, according to the rule of law, to Trump and all he has actually done.

What a bunch of hooey....According to you Trump MUST be prosecuted, and found guilty because YOU say so, but, on the other hand, want Republican's to ignore Biden's maleficence so we can continue with Democrat priorities...That's just crap.

Is that the best you can do? Really? Ask yourself this, why in the world would I do the research, compile all of the stories that outline the Biden crime family's crimes, when in the end you make it clear that you're just going to dismiss anything posted anyway, as highlighted by the last sentence in bold....

Tell me from your list there, what has Trump been indicted for, or tried on? Nothing....You have nothing.

I get it J-mac, laughing is your way of telling us that you have NOTHING when it comes to any crimes committed by the Biden family. You are just going to wait till January when the GOP comes up with them.

It is going to be quite interesting.
I'm not sure you get how to tie your own shoes, much less what I am saying, but keep posting....Your double standards, snipe hunts, and totally partisan, and predictable tripe is entertaining....

You don't believe that...That is demonstrated by how hard you're trying to say that Republican's should just continue the Democrat agenda instead of investigating....

And that is ALL you have on Trump so far....However, you tend to talk about the allegations as though they have been through the courts, and Trump has been found guilty..

What a bunch of hooey....According to you Trump MUST be prosecuted, and found guilty because YOU say so, but, on the other hand, want Republican's to ignore Biden's maleficence so we can continue with Democrat priorities...That's just crap.

Is that the best you can do? Really? Ask yourself this, why in the world would I do the research, compile all of the stories that outline the Biden crime family's crimes, when in the end you make it clear that you're just going to dismiss anything posted anyway, as highlighted by the last sentence in bold....

Tell me from your list there, what has Trump been indicted for, or tried on? Nothing....You have nothing.
He was indicted for requesting information from a foreign country.

He was indicted for inciting a coup.

Both no convictions because the Senate had a majority Republican vote.

But you are still not giving me even one crime the Biden Family may have committed.

Do you think that any one of them will be indicted?

The question continues to be, for what alleged crimes, when even the GOP has not come up with any to this day.

I'm not sure you get how to tie your own shoes, much less what I am saying, but keep posting....Your double standards, snipe hunts, and totally partisan, and predictable tripe is entertaining....
Keep running J-mac. Someone like yourself who is slobbering over the prospect of anyone in the Biden Family being indicted for any crime, is making a miserable show of any crime any one of them may have committed .

You will never answer my questions. All of those who read these posts know very well why.

But you are still not giving me even one crime the Biden Family may have committed.

The question continues to be, for what alleged crimes, when even the GOP has not come up with any to this day.
No he wasn't....an impeachment, especially the politically motivated impeachments that were concerning Trump are NOT indictments in a court of law...

And J-mac refuses to share with us any crime anyone in the Biden family will be indicted for.

Keep running J-mac. Someone like yourself who is slobbering over the prospect of anyone in the Biden Family being indicted for any crime, is making a miserable show of any crime any one of them may have committed .

You will never answer my questions. All of those who read these posts know very well why.
Don't blame me because you have weak arguments that in the end are boiler plate bull shit...

Forum List

Back