"It's not theirs, Its mine"

Those were all documents which belong to the government and not Trump, or he would not have given 15 boxes back to begin with. They belong in the hands of NARA, not of former government officials.

According to court precedent that's up to him to decide. I gave you a link to the case, are you too stupid to understand it?

When any mistakes are shown about the DOJ search warrant do let me know .
Mistakes? The head of the FISA Court slammed the FBI for 'duping' (defrauding) her court.

Now the FBI claims Trump had nuclear secrets jeopardizing national security ... but waited WEEKS to conduct the raid.

The search warrant tells almost nothing - the affidavit needs to be released to show what the DOJ & FBI claimed was justification for and specifics about the reason for tge need for the unprecedented raid.

No surprise the FBI & DOJ don't want to release it.

Your point of view has been debunked. You may repeat it until you get buried in your own snow.
Debunked means NOT true.

Keep shoveling the snow on others hoping they will eventually accept it and not throw it right back at you.
Link to debunking-?

NM, OKTexas already took care of that. You fail.

Last edited:
That was explained in post 451, or are you too stupid to read and understand it.

I'd like "too stupid" for $2000, Alex.

iu

How long has it been since he is not the President, and what kind of documents were in his possession?

What other former Presidents has any kind of Classified or Top Secret documents in their possession, once no longer President?
The documents were declassified, certified by Trump’s attorney, and then moved to his possession. That was the order, and it was completely legal. Like all other presidents before him. Most of the country sees this for what it is, a political hit by Biden and Garland to find something, anything, that they could use to prevent Trump from running, because they know that if he runs Biden is toast.

In the process Democrats have opened Pandora’s box and it will never be closed again, our country has changed for the worse and will remain so. It will be the norm now for one party to have an attorney general that will be focused on investigating and arresting members of the other party, and believe me the Democrats are far more guilty of what they accuse republicans of. Rest assured the retribution and payback cycle will escalate and get far worse once the republicans gain control.

Last edited:
The documents were declassified, certified by Trump’s attorney, and then moved to his possession. That was the order, and it was completely legal. Like all other presidents before him. Most of the country sees this for what it is, a political hit by Biden and Garland to find something, anything, that they could use to prevent Trump from running, because they know that if he runs Biden is toast.

In the process Democrats have opened Pandora’s box and it will never be closed again, our country has changed for the worse and will remain so. It will be the norm now for one party to have an attorney general that will be focused on investigating and arresting members of the other party, and believe me the Democrats are far more guilty of what they accuse republicans of. Rest assured the retribution and payback cycle will escalate and get far worse once the republicans gain control.
Oh lubly! Not!

I would listen to Pence to tone down the rethoric against the FBI, the IRS and the call for a civil war.

Biden has no pull on the DOJ, no matter where you heard that. The search warrant was as much of a surprise to him as to many others when it happened.
If he did a pull, it would be abuse of power.

This is about documents belonging to the government. No Trump lawyer has the power to certify that he did declassify them. There is a separate agency which does that upon request.
Automatic declassification was only when he was President and had to take any document to study in his home at the WH or at Mar O Lago, or other places. I have done all the research about that.

He returned 15 boxes, Roudy, in January, when they asked for what they got, no drama. He refused to own up that he had many more he did not give and apparently did not want to give back. Would not answer subpoenas to return them. That is when the DOJ had to take some action to get those documents back into the rightful hands.

Imagine an ex President/ Prime Minister in Israel taking boxes of classified and of Top Secret documents after they leave office. What would happen in Israel? Wouldn't the government want them back? Do they not belong to the government of Israel?

Take some time to think about the comparisons.

I would listen to Pence to tone down the rethoric against the FBI, the IRS and the call for a civil war.

Biden has no pull on the DOJ, no matter where you heard that. The search warrant was as much of a surprise to him as to many others when it happened.
If he did a pull, it would be abuse of power.

This is about documents belonging to the government. No Trump lawyer has the power to certify that he did declassify them. There is a separate agency which does that upon request.
Automatic declassification was only when he was President and had to take any document to study in his home at the WH or at Mar O Lago, or other places. I have done all the research about that.

He returned 15 boxes, Roudy, in January, when they asked for what they got, no drama. He refused to own up that he had many more he did not give and apparently did not want to give back. Would not answer subpoenas to return them. That is when the DOJ had to take some action to get those documents back into the rightful hands.

Imagine an ex President/ Prime Minister in Israel taking boxes of classified and of Top Secret documents after they leave office. What would happen in Israel? Wouldn't the government want them back? Do they not belong to the government of Israel?

Take some time to think about the comparisons.
Do you really think that a man known for gaveling a radical Leftist who was denied a seat in the Supreme Court by republicans will be fair and impartial as attorney general. If so you are very naive. There was a reason Garland was given this position, and that was to protect Democrats, attack republicans, and prevent Trump from running.

Yes of course there we shouldn’t be suspicious of the FBI and IRS since they are angels as proven in the past. The FBI didn’t spy on Trump and those around him, lie to the FISA court, give Hillary a pass, shut down the Hunter Biden lap top story, etc. and the IRS didn’t target conservatives and wasn’t used as an arm of the Democrat party, IRS isn’t yet another govt agency that donates and votes 99.9 percent Democrat. In fact the country is looking forward to the 87000 IRS angels auditing the shit out of the public.

You can however question and defund the police and loot, burn cities and peoples businesses for months if that’s what the Democrat leaders want to be done. This is how it is in tyrannical dictatorships and exactly where the Democrats want to take this country to. We are now raiding an ex presidents home over a “classification argument” aka fishing expedition where they grabbed everything they could find, it wasn’t even close to an imminent threat to this country. I thought there was something in the constitution about unreasonable search and seizure? Once again it doesn’t apply if you’re a Democrat.

Last edited:
Do you really think that a man known for gaveling a radical Leftist who was denied a seat in the Supreme Court by republicans will be fair and impartial as attorney general. If so you are very naive. There was a reason Garland was given this position, and that was to protect Democrats, attack republicans, and prevent Trump from running.

Yes of course there we shouldn’t be suspicious of the FBI and IRS since they are angels as proven in the past. The FBI didn’t spy on Trump and those around him, lie to the FISA court, give Hillary a pass, shut down the Hunter Biden lap top story, etc. and the IRS didn’t target conservatives and wasn’t used as an arm of the Democrat party, IRS isn’t yet another govt agency that donates and votes 99.9 percent Democrat. In fact the country is looking forward to the 87000 IRS angels auditing the shit out of the public.

You can however question and defund the police and loot, burn cities and peoples businesses for months if that’s what the Democrat leaders want to be done. This is how it is in tyrannical dictatorships and exactly where the Democrats want to take this country to. We are now raiding an ex presidents home over a “classification argument” aka fishing expedition where they grabbed everything they could find, it wasn’t even close to an imminent threat to this country. I thought there was something in the constitution about unreasonable search and seizure? Once again it doesn’t apply if you’re a Democrat.
In good time the facts will come out as to whether all the items and documents which were taken in January and August were his ,or if they belonged to the government.

That is what this thread is about.

You have no idea what is contained in the 30 million pages of documents maobama kept, do ya commie?

I don’t. But I do know they’re not in Obama’s closet. They’re properly stored in a federal facility under control of the National Archives.

Obama takes the law seriously. Trump doesn’t.

I don’t. But I do know they’re not in Obama’s closet. They’re properly stored in a federal facility under control of the National Archives.

Obama takes the law seriously. Trump doesn’t.
yeah, right. Did he take our immigration laws seriously? Obama was in charge of the FBI when they staged the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax.

Forum List

Back