"It's not theirs, Its mine"

I did. so what, doesn't say what you want it to say. So pick out the piece that says where they get them from.
It explains how documents are transferred to NARA.
Which is what the poster asked about.

Want to find out more, do your own research. But you won't.

Better still, contact NARA

nope............................... that was easy and easier.
Presidents don’t get security clearance. They’re granted access on account of their office.

Trump does not hold office. He has no security clearance.

Trump had an order no one can find evidence of and which doesn’t even make sense if it did exist.

Ex-presidents don’t have clearance. They may get classified briefings as a privilege, which Biden revoked for good cause. There is no clearance.

If they’re declassified, and government agency documents, then they are public documents. Saying their declassified without any record is meaningless.
clearly some people have…just the xiden stalinist folks that seems they can’t find it

Crime or not, the documents had to be retrieved and Trump was dragging his feet. Was this a deliberate provocation or simply a miscalculation on his part? The FBI isn’t charged with settling those issues, just acting on outstanding warrants.
he wasn’t dragging his feet…he turned 15 boxes over and just let them come review the rest in june.

Presidents don’t get security clearance. They’re granted access on account of their office.

Trump does not hold office. He has no security clearance.
he has the same clearance he had.

I tell you what, post the link that makes your case.

Last edited:
It all depends on the level of clearance and to deal with what kind of information.

There is a procedure to declassify them as I posted earlier. Or anyone would take anything anywhere, lose them, misplace them and no one would ever know that they had been taken to begin with. Not the way to run any Government .
no it doesn’t the president can declassify anything at any time

Trump's lawyer, in June, signed an affidavit saying that there were no more declassified documents knowing that there were more.

We do not know if there were any attorney-client documents. Trump alleges that there were.

All in good time, if any documents are his actual private ones, they will be returned. We are in the middle of a possible long investigation. We shall find out at some point.
how do you k me he knew there was more?

of course we know there was privledge material the stalinist admitted it and returned it…we just don’t know how many copies they made

he wasn’t dragging his feet…he turned 15 boxes over and just let them come review the rest in june.
In June...after a year and a half of negotiation...he signed off that everything had been returned.

It obviously had not

no it doesn’t the president can declassify anything at any time
Only while he is President.

Can he keep Top Secret non declassified documents at his home after he leaves office? Has any other President?

how do you k me he knew there was more?

of course we know there was privledge material the stalinist admitted it and returned it…we just don’t know how many copies they made
He does not know anything his lawyers do not know.

A Passport is a Passport, which is why they were returned. Non of the rest has been returned, and possibly won't be if it belongs with NARA.

Only while he is President.

Can he keep Top Secret non declassified documents at his home after he leaves office? Has any other President?
he can declassify his own documents. dude, you're scrambling badly.

Forum List

Back