it's not just Deplorable Donald, President Reagan should've been impeached for Iran Contra & other scandals, my friends. The GOP protected St Reagan!

...then Obama should've been impeached for hating America/whites/cops
Don’t forget that Obama used the IRS to attack conservatives
. He used the FBI to spy on T
He lied about the libya disaster and he illegally flooded the USA with tens of millions to alter the demographics

So when the smoke cleared from the Reagan terms as president 225 of Reagan's appointees were charged with unethical or criminal wrong doing. It may be the record for a president.

I hope .Reagan gave the usual "unconditional surrender terms to Russia that we required of our WWII enemies.

Oh, okay. Where were you when Barack Obama gave Iran over $100 billion in sanctions relief via the pathetic Iran nuke deal in 2015, and without getting a single American hostage freed in exchange? He made a separate payment of over $1 billion in ransom to get the hostages freed after he came under attack for having ignored the hostages while negotiating the deal.

Let me just take a wild guess: You have no problem with Obama's giving Iran over $100 billion in sanctions relief, and no problem with his paying over $1 billion in ransom for the American hostages whom Iran had been illegally holding, but you think Reagan should have been impeached for trying to raise money to help the freedom fighters in Nicaragua by selling arms to Iran.

Bill Clinton molested an intern barely older than his daughter and then bombed freaking Europe to deflect attention. Barry Hussein could have been charged in the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens and at least one U.S. Border Officer when he put his stamp on the insane "Op. Fast/Furious" that sent thousands of illegal weapons to Mexico but he was protected by the media and the democrat party.

Reagan not only violated the Arms Export Control Act and the National Security Act but also his own stated policy against dealing with terrorists. he also broke the cardinal rule of covert operatives, he began to believe his own cover. he persuaded himself that he had not been trading arms for hostages, but that he had merely tried to establish a friendly relationship with Iranian "moderates"

Well at least you got the part of Reagan being a criminal correct,eveything else in your thread title on trump is babble,

Bill Clinton molested an intern barely older than his daughter and then bombed freaking Europe to deflect attention. Barry Hussein could have been charged in the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens and at least one U.S. Border Officer when he put his stamp on the insane "Op. Fast/Furious" that sent thousands of illegal weapons to Mexico but he was protected by the media and the democrat party.
A deflection tactic from Reaganscorruption.Clinton and Obama are not considered by so many brainwashed sheep in America to be a great president so there is no need for him to go into details on their criminal activities as president. :cuckoo: This thread is not about their corruption either,you want to talk about their corruption as president,make threads about them,this thread is on Reagan’s corruption. :cuckoo:

I do the "Would he say this out loud in real life" test. In the former point. You would't dare. You'd get sued and be homeless.
The latter is a matter of opinion. The ideals behind fast and furious were good. The execution not so much.

So when the smoke cleared from the Reagan terms as president 225 of Reagan's appointees were charged with unethical or criminal wrong doing. It may be the record for a president.
:thankusmile: :up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: And the brainwashed sheep in America thought he was such a great president:cuckoo:

it was pathetic that the dems in congress made it illegal to give arms to the contras fighting the communists.

Are you one of those people that hate outsiders interfering in the US?

It is not one of my top concerns. Generally I think that the people that care about what the outsiders have to say, would have went that way anyways.

Why do you ask?

it was pathetic that the dems in congress made it illegal to give arms to the contras fighting the communists.

It is not one of my top concerns. Generally I think that the people that care about what the outsiders have to say, would have went that way anyways.

Why do you ask?

Well, one of the main planks on this board - from my experience - is that hard core neocon whackadoodles hate me being on this board because I'm a foreigner. Literally hundreds of posts on this board stating that. Seems to go in flurries. A couple of weeks of 'fuck off foreigner' then it settles down until the next nimrod works out that I'm not American.

Just wondering due to your post about giving arms to other countries (in this case Nicaragua) to fight their battles - ie interfering in the internal politics of another nation.

Reagan not only violated the Arms Export Control Act and the National Security Act but also his own stated policy against dealing with terrorists. he also broke the cardinal rule of covert operatives, he began to believe his own cover. he persuaded himself that he had not been trading arms for hostages, but that he had merely tried to establish a friendly relationship with Iranian "moderates"

Iran-Contra was a Bush & CIA production.

Reagan took the blame like a good little party man soldier.

All of whom were also lifer swamp things.

The Swamp hated both Nixon and Reagan.

Are we beginning to see a pattern here?
:auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: You got your presidents mixed up dude.:auiqs.jpg:Put the names carter and kennedy in there in place of those war monger mass murderers in your post then becomes accurate.

the swamp loved those evil bastards Nixon and Reagan.Nixon for expanding the war in Vietnam with his illegal bombing of Cambodia murdering women and children as well as sabotaging Johnson’s Paris peace talks to end the Vietnam warplus his most biggest crime against humanity they loved him for taking us off the gold standard.

they loved Reagan as well because once carter got out of office who they hated immensely for not starting any wars for them,They were dancing and giving each other high fives when Reagan got in office because his first act he did thst had them dancing and partying,was firing Carter’s CIA director Stansfield Turner who immediately cleaned house cleaning up the corruption of the CIA firing all CIA covert operators and dismantling CIA covert wars.

Reagan fired him and replaced him with CIA director William Casey who got the ball rolling again for the CIA getting the CIAback to running covert wars again and once the elite got their boy Reagan in,he made them happy men getting the war machine rolling again starting wars for them once again.Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time having more people indicted than any other president previously combined making the swamp very happy.:auiqs.jpg:

All of whom were also lifer swamp things.

The Swamp hated both Nixon and Reagan.

Are we beginning to see a pattern here?
:auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: You got your presidents mixed up dude.:auiqs.jpg:Put the names carter and kennedy in there in place of those war monger mass murderers in your post then becomes accurate.

the swamp loved those evil bastards Nixon and Reagan.Nixon for expanding the war in Vietnam with his illegal bombing of Cambodia murdering women and children as well as sabotaging Johnson’s Paris peace talks to end the Vietnam warplus his most biggest crime against humanity they loved him for taking us off the gold standard.

they loved Reagan as well because once carter got out of office who they hated immensely for not starting any wars for them,They were dancing and giving each other high fives when Reagan got in office because his first act he did thst had them dancing and partying,was firing Carter’s CIA director Stansfield Turner who immediately cleaned house cleaning up the corruption of the CIA firing all CIA covert operators and dismantling CIA covert wars.

Reagan fired him and replaced him with CIA director William Casey who got the ball rolling again for the CIA getting the CIAback to running covert wars again and once the elite got their boy Reagan in,he made them happy men getting the war machine rolling again starting wars for them once again.Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time having more people indicted than any other president previously combined making the swamp very happy.:auiqs.jpg:

Your interpretation of all that is completely wrong. Stansfield Turner was an incompetent bungler who knew nothing about covert operations and almost destroyed the CIA making the conduct of foreign policy a major problem for the U.S. for years.s

And the CIA does not wage wars and never has.

Why do you ask?

Well, one of the main planks on this board - from my experience - is that hard core neocon whackadoodles hate me being on this board because I'm a foreigner. Literally hundreds of posts on this board stating that. Seems to go in flurries. A couple of weeks of 'fuck off foreigner' then it settles down until the next nimrod works out that I'm not American.

Just wondering due to your post about giving arms to other countries (in this case Nicaragua) to fight their battles - ie interfering in the internal politics of another nation.

1. I'm not aware of anything in the neocon ideology that would be particular hostile to the idea of a foreigner being on the site, being part of the conversation.

2. And in the context of the Cold War, respect for the national sovereignty of other nations, was to be ignored. By both sides. The Sandinistas were communists and allies of the Soviet Union, who were happy to support them, in their struggle, to take over, while Carter was President, doing nothing.

Forum List

Back