It's Not About Character Any More

"Personally sent by God"? WTF are lefties talking about? Nobody ever said that about a presidential candidate since Lincoln was assassinated. The tactic is familiar. Put a couple of true facts together and then combine them with half truths and lies and insulting assumptions and you have the desperate vacant democrat party agenda going into the mid term elections.

The point I am making is that this is about consolidating power into an autocrat's hands.

Trump wants to subordinate the Legislative branch to the Executive. And the submissive cucks in Congress are voluntarily doing so.

This does not bode well for our democracy.

You do know that Congress is controlled by the Democrats don't you?

Your problem is that in reality, humans likely are not hereditarily monogamous, no other primates are for sure, including all the primates we are descendant from.
So that means "womanizing" is likely correct conduct, and those against it are religious fanatics.
for over a million years we have been hunter/gatherers.
Which means the men go off on long extended hunts, while the women stay with the children and gather or farm.
In a case like that, monogamy makes no sense.
The more men a woman can attract, the more shares of hunts she gets.
The GOP claimed to be the party of Family Values™. They went after a philandering Democratic president with a vengeance for his womanizing.

All that is out the window now. It's all about power.

If a man cannot keep his vows to his spouse, he cannot be counted on to keep his vows to the American people.

Trump proved that in spades.

Even now, the GOP is whining about Democratic spending after signing off on Trump's $8 trillion debt in four years.

It's all about power. ALL of their principles are out the window, and only a fool would ever fall for their hoaxes again.

Legitimate? Remember all the hoopla over Dr. Fauci's experiments?

Hypocrisy much?

In the early 2000s, testimony from a whistleblower and veterinarian named Catherine Dell’Orto about Oz’s research detailed extensive suffering inflicted on his team’s canine test subjects, including multiple violations of the Animal Welfare Act, which sets minimum standards of care for dogs, cats, primates, rabbits, and other animals in the possession of animal dealers and laboratories. The law specifically requires researchers and breeders to use pain-relieving drugs or euthanasia on the animals, and not use paralytics without anesthesia, or experiment multiple times on the same animal.

Dell’Orto testified that a dog experimented on by Oz’s team experienced lethargy, vomiting, paralysis, and kidney failure, but wasn’t euthanized for a full two days. She alleged other truly horrifying examples of gratuitously cruel treatment of dogs, including at least one dog who was kept alive for a month for continued experimentation despite her unstable, painful condition, despite how data from her continued experimentation was deemed unusable. According to Dell’Orto, one Oz-led study resulted in a litter of puppies being killed by intracardiac injection with syringes of expired drugs inserted in their hearts without any sedation. Upon being killed, the puppies were allegedly left in a garbage bag with living puppies who were their littermates.

[snip]

In May 2004, Columbia University was ordered by the USDA to pay a $2,000 penalty for violations of the Animal Welfare Act. The fine paid by Columbia was the result of a settlement between the university and the USDA, based on the findings of Columbia’s internal investigation of Oz’s research. The USDA accepted these findings, but according to Dell’Orto, the review was faulty, and “had investigators on the committee that were also complicit in this type of poorly designed, cruel animal experimentation.” Dell’Orto also noted that while Oz wasn’t the one who euthanized the dogs and puppies himself, “When your name is on the experiment, and the way the experiment is designed inflicts such cruelty to these animals, by design, there’s a problem.”

The problem with the test Fauci was conducting is that there was no purpose to them.
They were not required in order to determine if a product was better on humans.

{...
New reports allege that Fauci’s National Institutes of Health (NIH) division greenlit tests in which experimenters drugged beagle puppies and locked their heads in cages filled with hungry, infected sandflies. The drug tests were apparently executed even though the Food and Drug Administration doesn’t require new drugs to be tested on dogs.
...}

"Personally sent by God"? WTF are lefties talking about? Nobody ever said that about a presidential candidate since Lincoln was assassinated. The tactic is familiar. Put a couple of true facts together and then combine them with half truths and lies and insulting assumptions and you have the desperate vacant democrat party agenda going into the mid term elections.
I guess you have not been paying attention!

Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in an interview that he told President Donald Trump that he was God's "chosen one" to lead the United States, just as he chose the kings to lead Israel in the Old Testament.

The Christian leader reaffirmed his belief, first voiced after Trump’s surprise 2016 win, that it was God’s divine will for the New York businessman to become president.

“I think God was behind the last election,” he said.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders stated on Wednesday that she believes God called Donald Trump to be president at this time in U.S. history.

“I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that He wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that is why he is there,” Sanders told CBN News.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-perry-believe-that-trump-is-gods-chosen-one/

Trump’s most hard-core supporters really think he was sent by God. Here’s proof​

I guess you have not been paying attention!

Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in an interview that he told President Donald Trump that he was God's "chosen one" to lead the United States, just as he chose the kings to lead Israel in the Old Testament.

The Christian leader reaffirmed his belief, first voiced after Trump’s surprise 2016 win, that it was God’s divine will for the New York businessman to become president.

“I think God was behind the last election,” he said.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders stated on Wednesday that she believes God called Donald Trump to be president at this time in U.S. history.

“I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that He wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that is why he is there,” Sanders told CBN News.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-perry-believe-that-trump-is-gods-chosen-one/

Trump’s most hard-core supporters really think he was sent by God. Here’s proof

None of that means anything.

The GOP turned impeachment into a blood sport.

The House Speaker who impeached Clinton for a blowjob was having an affair himself at the time. The next Speaker was a pedophile.

BJ Clinton had his own Chief of Staff killed and dumped in Fort Marcy Park, shitcanned the head of the FBI so he could cover that up all the while his bff Jeff Epstein was bringing in 16 year old "nieces".

It was never about a blowjob

parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

The GOP claimed to be the party of Family Values™. They went after a philandering Democratic president with a vengeance for his womanizing.

Incorrect. They went after Clinton for his SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

It was based not on "family values" but on the high focus on SEXUAL HARASSMENT of the time.

You are connecting the wrong dots and coming to false conclusions.

BJ Clinton had his own Chief of Staff killed and dumped in Fort Marcy Park, shitcanned the head of the FBI so he could cover that up all the while his bff Jeff Epstein was bringing in 16 year old "nieces".

It was never about a blowjob

parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg
The Krazy...it HURTS!

You could have saved time with your deflection by using my list in post 12.

Everyone one of your posts are a deflection from the pile of shit Democrats and RINOs have turned this country into. The so called establishment hates your guts too. You are just to dumb to realize it.

To save the worshippers of the Orange Jesus some time, I offer the following numbered list. Just give the appropriate number for your response.

1. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

2. You're a racist!

3. Look! A squirrel!

That's funny as hell because it's true, and I see it everyday on these boards. And, they usually go sequentially in that order as well.

Incorrect. They went after Clinton for his SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
Which they never proved.

They DID prove he got a Beeg with a consenting adult.

And most of his attackers were cheating on THEIR spouses

All that is out the window now. It's all about power.

If a man cannot keep his vows to his spouse, he cannot be counted on to keep his vows to the American people.

Trump proved that in spades.

Even now, the GOP is whining about Democratic spending after signing off on Trump's $8 trillion debt in four years.

It's all about power. ALL of their principles are out the window, and only a fool would ever fall for their hoaxes again.

"Family values" should actually be "extended family values", and "philandering" is obviously successful and necessary for the best species survival.
Marital vows are religious fanaticism that likely should never have existed, and threaten human survival.
The bring about the "nuclear family", which is very inefficient, isolating, and stressful.
Kids should be raised by extended families or even whole tribes instead.
Nuclear families were likely artificially created in order to make people buy more stuff.

As far as the budget and deficit, Clinton was the only one to do well.
Obama really could not do well because he had to restart the economy that Bush had ruined.
We can't really say much about Trump either, since he had to deal with covid.

R.f76354637ac8b0e469602ea913e1e7e5

Actually, there are a lot of Americans who say that the election of Trump was "God's will". The link is to an interesting poll if you're wondering how many believe that Trump was sent by God.

Since President Donald Trump’s election in 2016, some religious and political leaders have pondered God’s role in his rise to power. Trump’s former energy secretary Rick Perry has said the president is “here at this chosen time because God ordained it.” Evangelist Franklin Graham has said that “God was behind the last election.”

But how many Americans believe Trump was chosen by God to be president? And among those who think God’s hand was involved in the 2016 election, in what sense do they think God was at work?

Which they never proved.

They DID prove he got a Beeg with a consenting adult.

And most of his attackers were cheating on THEIR spouses

A president having sex with a subordinate less than half his age IS sexual harassment.
It was an abuse of the position of power, even if Lewinsky was too foolish to realize how harmful it was to her.
That is the whole point of sexual harassment.
Males with power are supposed to know better and do better than that.
It was not "cheating" that made it wrong.
It was the abuse of power to manipulate someone young and trusting.

"Family values" should actually be "extended family values", and "philandering" is obviously successful and necessary for the best species survival.
Marital vows are religious fanaticism that likely should never have existed, and threaten human survival.
The bring about the "nuclear family", which is very inefficient, isolating, and stressful.
Kids should be raised by extended families or even whole tribes instead.
Nuclear families were likely artificially created in order to make people buy more stuff.

As far as the budget and deficit, Clinton was the only one to do well.
Obama really could not do well because he had to restart the economy that Bush had ruined.
We can't really say much about Trump either, since he had to deal with covid.

R.f76354637ac8b0e469602ea913e1e7e5

You know, back in the times that a lot of conservative people seem to yearn for, extended family values were quite dominant in America. I remember that as a kid, I could get away with very little, because all the neighbors and people in the town who knew my parents or Grandparents would call them and tell them what I'd done if it was sufficiently bad. I also remember hearing my parents or Grandparents telling my neighbors that if they saw me doing something really bad and there wasn't time to call them, they were allowed to take a switch to my behind.

And yeah, I also remember that I had a bit more scratch in my pocket when Clinton was in office. To tell you the truth, I didn't really fault him for getting a bj, because it was from a woman who was consenting and wanted to do so. The problem that I had with Clinton was that he lied about it. If he would have stood up in front of everyone and said "yeah, I got a little from a cute chick, but hey, I'm the most powerful man on the planet, and power is a major aphrodisiac. My wife knows, we've talked, so keep your noses in your own houses where they belong", I probably would have cheered. But, he didn't, and quibbled about what the meaning of "is" is, which is where I lost respect for him. Besides................nowadays, a lot of women giving a dude a hummer is almost equivalent to them giving them a big hug (mouth hug actually).

Forum List

Back