It's Not About Character Any More

Leftists have no idea what morality or character or intestinal fortitude is. It's all just buzzwords to them.

I'm guessing it's not just leftists who have a hard time understanding those things, it appears that it's most people nowadays, on both sides.

The last time Family Values™ was in the Republican platform was 2016.

For 2020, Trump made sure there was no platform. So the submissive cucks of the GOP simply stated, "Uh...what we said four years ago. Yeah."
Hahahaha…FULL STOP….a Leftist talking about “values” is like midgets talking about slam dunking a basketball….hahahaha
Stop it already….you’re making a complete ass of yourself in public.

I'm guessing it's not just leftists who have a hard time understanding those things, it appears that it's most people nowadays, on both sides.
Yeah, you're guessing. I know. Leftists are the party of amorality, period.

Without God, there is no solid foundation for anything. That's how it is, IMO. We're all living in the world he made and there are certain functions that are like clockwork. Karma, for instance.

Yeah, you're guessing. I know. Leftists are the party of amorality, period.

Without God, there is no solid foundation for anything. That's how it is, IMO.

Based on the news stories about some of those on the right, they are just buzzwords to them as well. MTG comes readily to mind for that.

And, it kinda depends on how a person uses their interpretation of "God". Yeah, a lot of good can be accomplished, but a lot of bad things can happen when someone says that they have the moral authority from the Almighty Himself. People thought that Jim Jones had a solid foundation based on God, and look how that turned out. Matter of fact, there are a lot of ultra religious people who claimed a solid footing with God who turned out to be whackos who led a lot of people astray.

I tend to be a bit cautious around anyone who tries to tell me that they have a moral authority granted by God.

Based on the news stories about some of those on the right, they are just buzzwords to them as well. MTG comes readily to mind for that.

And, it kinda depends on how a person uses their interpretation of "God". Yeah, a lot of good can be accomplished, but a lot of bad things can happen when someone says that they have the moral authority from the Almighty Himself. People thought that Jim Jones had a solid foundation based on God, and look how that turned out. Matter of fact, there are a lot of ultra religious people who claimed a solid footing with God who turned out to be whackos who led a lot of people astray.

I tend to be a bit cautious around anyone who tries to tell me that they have a moral authority granted by God.
I can't fault you for that, but if you know, you know. I don't think you know.

My grandma fired a guy that had all that "sign of the fish" stuff and talked the talk, but he didn't walk the walk.

I know what's what. That's why the house she built ended up being on a 16" slab. :auiqs.jpg:

God gave me a premonition 3x to save that grandma's life and I did what God told me to when the time came because the premonition had prepared me for that. It was very explicit. I have not had any further instructions. A premonition in the form of dreams it was. Me, her, and the little black kitten all lived that day.

Last edited:
God gave me a premonition 3x to save that grandma's life and I did what God told me to when the time came because the premonition had prepared me for that. It was very explicit. I have not had any further instructions. A premonition in the form of dreams it was. Me, her, and the little black kitten all lived that day.

Don't doubt your story in the slightest, and glad that you were able to keep them alive.

But, that is a wee bit different than someone in power saying that they have the word from the Almighty Himself and they are to lead others into a glorious future, and those who don't believe are consigned to the pit of hell. Most of those are just posers looking for power, and will abuse and misuse it.

Way back in the mists of time there was a Democratic candidate for president who was leading in all the polls. He was a shoo-in to be the nominee.

But there were rumors the married man was a womanizer and an enterprising reporter followed candidate Gary Hart to a love nest on his boat and caught him red-handed.

This seminal event caused the Democrat to withdraw from the race because his womanizing was simply unacceptable to the American people.

Yeah. No joke.

But that was 1988.

Just a few years later, another Democrat was accused of womanizing, but he not only got the nomination, he was elected President. And even though several women came forward to claim they had affairs with Clinton, he was re-elected.

That's about the time the Republican Party began putting Family Values™ in the party platform.

Yet by 2016, not even the Republican Party gave a damn about morality any more. Christian evangelicals lined up to vote for one of the most vile, corrupt, immoral Presidents we have ever had. Their moral compasses are so wrecked, they actually believe this man was personally sent by God.

It's no longer about character any more. It's all about earthly power, and they will do ANYTHING to hold onto it or even to seize it.

Even our vice president hitched his evangelical wagon to this hellbound horse. He has since paid a dear price for that mistake. "For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world but lose his soul?"

So it should not come as any surprise the GOP and its media organs are vigorously defending a deadbeat absentee father who paid for an abortion.

This isn't about moral character. It hasn't been for a long time.

The GOP did not look around for the best upstanding moral man they could find in Georgia. No.

They wanted an ignorant house negro who will do whatever they tell him to do. This man was picked by Dear Leader whose only qualification for his endorsement is stupidity and submissiveness to his will.

I used to joke on this forum about slandering opposition candidates by claiming they were seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic.

Now we find a GOP candidate who has actually tortured puppies for no good purpose. He's also famous for peddling snake oil.

Again, he was endorsed by Dear Leader not for his character but for the exact opposite reason.

Dear Leader wants the legislative branch to be completely submissive to the Executive branch. Many of them have already licked his boots. Including every single Republican who warned us about him.

You should really think about that.

ETA: Dr. Oz’s Scientific Experiments Killed Over 300 Dogs, Entire Litter of Puppies

That's funny. You didn't give a flying fuck about the THOUSANDS that your hero fau chi tortured.

Go piss up a rope guano.

Way back in the mists of time there was a Democratic candidate for president who was leading in all the polls. He was a shoo-in to be the nominee.

But there were rumors the married man was a womanizer and an enterprising reporter followed candidate Gary Hart to a love nest on his boat and caught him red-handed.

This seminal event caused the Democrat to withdraw from the race because his womanizing was simply unacceptable to the American people.

Yeah. No joke.

But that was 1988.

Just a few years later, another Democrat was accused of womanizing, but he not only got the nomination, he was elected President. And even though several women came forward to claim they had affairs with Clinton, he was re-elected.

That's about the time the Republican Party began putting Family Values™ in the party platform.

Yet by 2016, not even the Republican Party gave a damn about morality any more. Christian evangelicals lined up to vote for one of the most vile, corrupt, immoral Presidents we have ever had. Their moral compasses are so wrecked, they actually believe this man was personally sent by God.

It's no longer about character any more. It's all about earthly power, and they will do ANYTHING to hold onto it or even to seize it.

Even our vice president hitched his evangelical wagon to this hellbound horse. He has since paid a dear price for that mistake. "For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world but lose his soul?"

So it should not come as any surprise the GOP and its media organs are vigorously defending a deadbeat absentee father who paid for an abortion.

The GOP did not look around for the best upstanding moral man they could find in Georgia. No.

They wanted an ignorant house negro who will do whatever they tell him to do. This man was picked by Dear Leader whose only qualification for his endorsement is stupidity and submissiveness to his will.

I used to joke on this forum about slandering opposition candidates by claiming they were seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic.

Now we find a GOP candidate who has actually tortured puppies for no good purpose. He's also famous for peddling snake oil.

Again, he was endorsed by Dear Leader not for his character but for the exact opposite reason.

Dear Leader wants the legislative branch to be completely submissive to the Executive branch. Many of them have already licked his boots. Including every single Republican who warned us about him.

ETA: Dr. Oz’s Scientific Experiments Killed Over 300 Dogs, Entire Litter of Puppies

You didn't mention that Gary Hart challenged reporters to follow him, and it bit him in the ass.

Yeah. No joke.

But that was 1988.

I don't think it's ever been about actual character.

There's a story about Edward VII, Queen Victoria's son. He was off having affairs with other posh people's wives before he became king. No one cared. He was told it was okay, as long as the plebs didn't find out.

What's different now? Maybe that people find out and still no one cares, but the reality is people often only care if they think they can get some politics out of it.

Before it was image is everything.

Doctor Oz did that. I have added a link to the OP.
~~~~~~
Are you sure you weren't referring to Fauci?
**********​

Yeah. No joke.

But that was 1988.

Calling the GA Republican Senate Candidate “house negro” is just rich. If you think he gets all of his marching orders from Trump, why not just call him a puppet?

Which they never proved.

They DID prove he got a Beeg with a consenting adult.

And most of his attackers were cheating on THEIR spouses

All of that is irrelevant. And false.

The basis for the investigation was not "Family Values", but Sexual Harassment. It was a big thing at the time.

The op, is taking very out of context points, and putting them in a FALSE context to launch a dishonest attack on republicans.

If it says in the Bible that hell is being completely separated from God, how can you have a full awareness of God, because that is still a connection to Him.
Where does it say that?
Tanach or New Testament?
I don't follow the NT.

All of that is irrelevant. And false.

The basis for the investigation was not "Family Values", but Sexual Harassment. It was a big thing at the time.

The op, is taking very out of context points, and putting them in a FALSE context to launch a dishonest attack on republicans.
It is absolutely true and absolutely relevant

Forum List

Back