It's Not a Glitch - It's a Feature

It's obvious that Judge Kennedy is waiting for the Biden Administration to come on so a new AG can continue prosecuting Flynn.

Trump will spoil those plans by pardoning Flynn
Trump will almost certainly pardon Flynn.

But that just means he was guilty.

And it’s Judge Sullivan, not Kennedy.

Why would dominion switch votes to Biden for democrats, as you allege, and not switch the votes to democratic congressmen and U.S. Senators so that Biden could rule with ease?
Ask the leftists who controlled Dominion. That question is irrelevant.

In his memoirs, Boris Bazhanov, who was personal secretary to Soviet tyrant Joseph Stalin, quotes Stalin: “I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

Indeed.

President Donald Trump reiterated this week that he and his team are going to expose every instance of voter fraud they can find. Trump declared, “I concede nothing! We have a long way to go. This was a rigged election!”

More than 70% of Republicans indicate they do not trust the 2020 election results, and given the mounting evidence of fraud, that mistrust is justifiable. Undeniably, there were varying types of voter fraud, and the statistical case against a Joe Biden win also raises questions.

The Trump campaign’s focus includes questions about the Dominion vote-counting software now used to process 40% of votes nationwide. Campaign legal counsel Sidney Powell is staking her considerable reputation on the potential for undetected fraud.

The concerns stem from a “glitch” in one Michigan county, where Dominion ballot scanners and software converted an estimated 6,000 votes for Trump to Biden.

BJ's Pull quotes

According to Powell: “We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They’ve done it before. We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

When asked by “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo if the accusations can be litigated by 14 December, when the Electoral College is expected to formalize Biden’s claimed victory, Powell said, “First of all, I never say anything I can’t prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can’t even process it all.” She added, “I’m very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also.”

She noted that the software’s user manual instructs how “votes can be wiped away,” and concluded, “It should never have been installed anywhere.” (You can view her interview with Lou Dobbs here.)
^^^ Fake news

Facts...

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Nice post but does not address State issues and it's five days old.
The fake news about Dominion software flipping or deleting millions of votes is 6 days old. The report i posted refutes that nonsense.

Nope
LOLOL

Trump's own CISA-led organization says it's not true. Why would anyone believe s desperate Internet warrior like you over Trump's own administration admitting that "fraud" didn't happen?

:cuckoo:
it's not "Trump's own." It's nother bureacurcy that has absolutely no accountability to the voters. The NASS members are mostly Soros funded hacks.
Fucking moron, of course it's Trump's own. He appointed the Director. The very Director who has a video on the very page dispelling election rumors.

In his memoirs, Boris Bazhanov, who was personal secretary to Soviet tyrant Joseph Stalin, quotes Stalin: “I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

Indeed.

President Donald Trump reiterated this week that he and his team are going to expose every instance of voter fraud they can find. Trump declared, “I concede nothing! We have a long way to go. This was a rigged election!”

More than 70% of Republicans indicate they do not trust the 2020 election results, and given the mounting evidence of fraud, that mistrust is justifiable. Undeniably, there were varying types of voter fraud, and the statistical case against a Joe Biden win also raises questions.

The Trump campaign’s focus includes questions about the Dominion vote-counting software now used to process 40% of votes nationwide. Campaign legal counsel Sidney Powell is staking her considerable reputation on the potential for undetected fraud.

The concerns stem from a “glitch” in one Michigan county, where Dominion ballot scanners and software converted an estimated 6,000 votes for Trump to Biden.

BJ's Pull quotes

According to Powell: “We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They’ve done it before. We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

When asked by “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo if the accusations can be litigated by 14 December, when the Electoral College is expected to formalize Biden’s claimed victory, Powell said, “First of all, I never say anything I can’t prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can’t even process it all.” She added, “I’m very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also.”

She noted that the software’s user manual instructs how “votes can be wiped away,” and concluded, “It should never have been installed anywhere.” (You can view her interview with Lou Dobbs here.)
^^^ Fake news

Facts...

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

The fake news about Dominion software flipping or deleting millions of votes is 6 days old. The report i posted refutes that nonsense.

Nope
LOLOL

Trump's own CISA-led organization says it's not true. Why would anyone believe s desperate Internet warrior like you over Trump's own administration admitting that "fraud" didn't happen?

Poor Fawn.
LOLOL

Yeah, now you yahoos are saying we can't believe Trump's appointees.

:lmao:

Then, GET TO IT!!! You can't appeal a lower court decision until that decision is final. SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!!!

And, THAT is the real problem. They want to keep the case alive, but not go up on appeal.

He wants to withdraw his plea. He has shown grounds for doing so. Why is the Court not allowing him to proceed?
Withdrawing a plea after 2 years of telling the court you’re guilty is hardly a sure thing. They never got to the motion to withdraw the plea because the DoJ stepped in with their pretextual effort to drop the charges. Powell went to the appeals court for a writ of mandamus which she got but was taken away by an en banc review with a brutal opinion.

Now the DoJ is trying to prove they had good reason to drop the charges but they keep messing up their case by submitting evidence and statements which are false.
We all know your claims are horseshit. What the fuck was pretextual about Flynn's position? What "false statements" had the DOJ submitted? One thing we know is that no matter what the facts of the case, that you will claim Flynn is guilty. That's because you're a douchebag who doesn't give a fuck about guilt or innocence but only about promoting your agenda.

Indeed.

BJ's Pull quotes

^^^ Fake news

Facts...

Nope
LOLOL

Poor Fawn.
LOLOL

Who did he appoint in the group being discussed?

Then, GET TO IT!!! You can't appeal a lower court decision until that decision is final. SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!!!

And, THAT is the real problem. They want to keep the case alive, but not go up on appeal.

He wants to withdraw his plea. He has shown grounds for doing so. Why is the Court not allowing him to proceed?
Withdrawing a plea after 2 years of telling the court you’re guilty is hardly a sure thing. They never got to the motion to withdraw the plea because the DoJ stepped in with their pretextual effort to drop the charges. Powell went to the appeals court for a writ of mandamus which she got but was taken away by an en banc review with a brutal opinion.

Now the DoJ is trying to prove they had good reason to drop the charges but they keep messing up their case by submitting evidence and statements which are false.
We all know your claims are horseshit. What the fuck was pretextual about Flynn's position? What "false statements" had the DOJ submitted? One thing we know is that no matter what the facts of the case, that you will claim Flynn is guilty. That's because you're a douchebag who doesn't give a fuck about guilt or innocence but only about promoting your agenda.
Flynn is guilty because he lied to the FBI. That’s not going to change.

The DoJ attempt to dismiss the case was all pretext to get a friend of the president off the hook for his crimes. The DoJ submitted evidence in support of that pretext which included notes from Strzok that had an incorrect written on them to pass the notes off as occurring on a different day then they actually did. That date was written by someone else, not Strzok. That is known as altering evidence. Then they said that Strzok confirmed there were no other changes to the notes. Strzok never did that. They lied to a judge.

Flynn is guilty because he lied to the FBI. That’s not going to change.

The DoJ attempt to dismiss the case was all pretext to get a friend of the president off the hook for his crimes. The DoJ submitted evidence in support of that pretext which included notes from Strzok that had an incorrect written on them to pass the notes off as occurring on a different day then they actually did. That date was written by someone else, not Strzok. That is known as altering evidence. Then they said that Strzok confirmed there were no other changes to the notes. Strzok never did that. They lied to a judge.
I'm done listening to your idiocies. The bottom line is that Flynn is innocent and you are an unscrupulous douchebag.

If Flynn is so innocent, why not release the records?

Indeed.

BJ's Pull quotes

^^^ Fake news

Facts...

Nope
LOLOL

Poor Fawn.
LOLOL

Who did he appoint in the group being discussed?
The Director, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back