It's Long Past Time To Arrest The Homeless

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"In a new bright idea, Donald Trump has vowed that he would 'ban' homelessness - and anyone who failed to comply with the rules would be arrested. "They will be given the option to accept treatment and services if they are willing to be rehabilitated", branding those suffering with severe mental health issues, the 'deeply disturbed'. "We will bring them back to mental institutions, where they belong", he adds."

About time someone is finally willing to say it and put together an actual policy to get it done. Homeless people are a plague on our nation, even more so than trannies, but that is debatable. Fact remains, it is far past time to start throwing these scumbags in jail...and if by chance, some of them can be rehabilitated and released back into the world, fine...but most of them are beyond help and need to be kept in prison until death. This will drastically reduce crime, drastically raise property values, and drastically reduce disease. I believe this is also a great investment opportunity to build more prison/work facilities specifically for the homeless and those with significant debt but instead paying off their debt....Yes, poor people or financially irresponsible borrowers need to be cracked down on to....

If someone refuses to pay off their debt and stiff their creditors; that creates a drain on our financial system; which hurts all of us... However, with more of these prison/work facilities, those people can pay off their debt and if they do so, be released back into society. That last part may be hard to do by itself, but if you start out with the homeless first, then targeting other undesirable groups later....like the poor, or transpeople...that will work... because everyone knows, targeting the homeless first is always a win-win situation; because basically everyone across all political spectrums hate homeless people.

Last edited:
Well, that's an old school idea.

MV5BMmRiNzYwMTYtNzBjNi00MTFiLThhODgtODgzZWVhNTZjMjZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

"In a new bright idea, Donald Trump has vowed that he would 'ban' homelessness - and anyone who failed to comply with the rules would be arrested. "They will be given the option to accept treatment and services if they are willing to be rehabilitated", branding those suffering with severe mental health issues, the 'deeply disturbed'. "We will bring them back to mental institutions, where they belong", he adds."

About time someone is finally willing to say it and put together an actual policy to get it done. Homeless people are a plague on our nation, even more so than trannies, but that is debatable. Fact remains, it is far past time to start throwing these scumbags in jail...and if by chance, some of them can be rehabilitated and released back into the world, fine...but most of them are beyond help and need to be kept in prison until death. This will drastically reduce crime, drastically raise property values, and drastically reduce disease. I believe this is also a great investment opportunity to build more prison/work facilities specifically for the homeless and those with significant debt but instead paying off their debt....Yes, poor people or financially irresponsible borrowers need to be cracked down on to....

If someone refuses to pay off their debt and stiff their creditors; that creates a drain on our financial system; which hurts all of us... However, with more of these prison/work facilities, those people can pay off their debt and if they do so, be released back into society. That last part may be hard to do by itself, but if you start out with the homeless first, then targeting other undesirable groups later....like the poor, or transpeople...that will work... because everyone knows, targeting the homeless first is always a win-win situation; because basically everyone across all political spectrums hate homeless people.

I think you're safe Buffy.
Nobody is coming for you.
Smoking crack laced with fentanyl in a cardboard box has made you paranoid
hqdefault.jpg

You think you are being smarmy and sarcastic. Sometimes you do come up with something viable. What we are doing isn't working.

At one time we did have institutions where those who are unable to care for themselves could be taken. Those were closed because of some misguided understanding of civil rights. It's time to bring them back.

It will be a popular issue for trump

And sure to drive libs crazy

He's 100% correct. I've been saying this for years.

Not at all surprised to see you opposed to getting homeless people help. The left depends greatly on the suffering of people and creating dependance .

The federal government has no power in this matter as it is 100% a state government issue.

The federal government has no power in this matter as it is 100% a state government issue.
The Federal Govt can certainly help get resouces to the states for mental health and sub abuse treatment, or other aid these folks might need to get off the street and be productive citizens. The issue is the dems don't want folks to be productive citizens, they want them to be dependent cultist like the poster in the OP

Yep. Annoying bastards. They're all so like Smell me! Only losers have stinkin' homes!

"I'M FREE- I'm free,
And freedom tastes of reality,
I'm free-I'm free,
AN' I'm waiting for you to follow me
If I told you what it takes
To reach the highest high,
You'd laugh and say 'nothing's that simple'
But you've been told many times before
Messiahs pointed to the door
And no one had the guts to leave the temple!
I'm free-I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality
I'm free-I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me"

Lock 'em up!

The Federal Govt can certainly help get resouces to the states for mental health and sub abuse treatment, or other aid these folks might need to get off the street and be productive citizens. The issue is the dems don't want folks to be productive citizens, they want them to be dependent cultist like the poster in the OP
That's a completely different matter than arresting people for vagrancy.

But the federal government won't be of any help. Let's not forget it was the federal government that cause much of the homeless problem we have today.

That's a completely different matter than arresting people for vagrancy.

But the federal government won't be of any help. Let's not forget it was the federal government that cause much of the homeless problem we have today.
How did the Federal Govt cause most of the homeless problem we have today?

Are there no prisons?
Are there no workhouses?

Locking them up...forcing them into debtor's prisons, and mental hospitals is the ultimate in being dependents of the state.

Forum List

Back