It's Long Past Time To Arrest The Homeless

"In a new bright idea, Donald Trump has vowed that he would 'ban' homelessness - and anyone who failed to comply with the rules would be arrested. "They will be given the option to accept treatment and services if they are willing to be rehabilitated", branding those suffering with severe mental health issues, the 'deeply disturbed'. "We will bring them back to mental institutions, where they belong", he adds."

About time someone is finally willing to say it and put together an actual policy to get it done. Homeless people are a plague on our nation, even more so than trannies, but that is debatable. Fact remains, it is far past time to start throwing these scumbags in jail...and if by chance, some of them can be rehabilitated and released back into the world, fine...but most of them are beyond help and need to be kept in prison until death. This will drastically reduce crime, drastically raise property values, and drastically reduce disease. I believe this is also a great investment opportunity to build more prison/work facilities specifically for the homeless and those with significant debt but instead paying off their debt....Yes, poor people or financially irresponsible borrowers need to be cracked down on to....

If someone refuses to pay off their debt and stiff their creditors; that creates a drain on our financial system; which hurts all of us... However, with more of these prison/work facilities, those people can pay off their debt and if they do so, be released back into society. That last part may be hard to do by itself, but if you start out with the homeless first, then targeting other undesirable groups later....like the poor, or transpeople...that will work... because everyone knows, targeting the homeless first is always a win-win situation; because basically everyone across all political spectrums hate homeless people.

Why not just gass them in concentration camps?
It is not illegal to be "undesireable."
Your acceptance of this idea though is quite telling.
Also chilling.
Acceptance and "normalization" of barbaric "final solutions" to societal problems like this is exactly how the citizens of 1930's Germany were talked into allowing Hitler to begin exterminating Jews.
It all begins with the dehumanization of the "undesireables."

The funny thing is all my life I, like most other Americans, have been thinking "It could never happen here." You know, people would NEVER stand for it.
NOBODY!
But then we let Fascists elect a President in 2016.
From that point on we watched Fascist ideas and rhetoric rise to normalization.
I suppose it was only a matter of time after that that I would see some Fascist horse's ass trying to revive Hitler-esque solutions to complicated social issues on a forum like this.

What I'm really talking about is literally sweeping the streets of these people, quickly determine which ones are strictly mentally ill, which ones are drug addicts, and which ones are both, then immediately place them into corroborating facilities that will be under lock and key. They don't get ACLU lawyers, they are not eligible for help from families, or any outside source. This is all accomplished with or without the consent of the person being held.

That's a wee bit too T-4 program for me.

We used to have places for those people.
cucko1.jpg

Well, I may have just switched my Vote to DeSantis

The homeless have enough problems and here comes Trump using Gestapo tactics against them.

I'm not voting for him... I'm done.

I campaigned for him... but that was before reading this thread.

I am sick of the "blame the victim" BS that BOTH sides do... both R and D

I have known decent homeless people, people who work but cannot afford housing. that is their only sin: they cannot afford housing. This one I knew didn't want to live in public housing because so many thugs live there... whether landlords or and/or tenants... didn't trust that going to a different housing place would work because so many in the past had been hellholes...

STOP BLAMING THE DAMN VICTIM

:mad:

"In a new bright idea, Donald Trump has vowed that he would 'ban' homelessness - and anyone who failed to comply with the rules would be arrested. "They will be given the option to accept treatment and services if they are willing to be rehabilitated", branding those suffering with severe mental health issues, the 'deeply disturbed'. "We will bring them back to mental institutions, where they belong", he adds."

About time someone is finally willing to say it and put together an actual policy to get it done. Homeless people are a plague on our nation, even more so than trannies, but that is debatable. Fact remains, it is far past time to start throwing these scumbags in jail...and if by chance, some of them can be rehabilitated and released back into the world, fine...but most of them are beyond help and need to be kept in prison until death. This will drastically reduce crime, drastically raise property values, and drastically reduce disease. I believe this is also a great investment opportunity to build more prison/work facilities specifically for the homeless and those with significant debt but instead paying off their debt....Yes, poor people or financially irresponsible borrowers need to be cracked down on to....

If someone refuses to pay off their debt and stiff their creditors; that creates a drain on our financial system; which hurts all of us... However, with more of these prison/work facilities, those people can pay off their debt and if they do so, be released back into society. That last part may be hard to do by itself, but if you start out with the homeless first, then targeting other undesirable groups later....like the poor, or transpeople...that will work... because everyone knows, targeting the homeless first is always a win-win situation; because basically everyone across all political spectrums hate homeless people.

They should be removed from the streets by force if necessary and put somewhere where they will be taken care of until they can prove they can make it on their own.

They should be removed from the streets by force if necessary and put somewhere where they will be taken care of until they can prove they can make it on their own.
Why should our tax dollars go to taking care of homeless filth?

I am all for forcibly removing....the more force the better....and it should be televised for my entertainment...

But under no circumstances should we pay to take care of them....just put them in the desert and let them fend for themselves......and that should also be televised.....at least they can give us entertainment, since they aren't good for anything else...

If you arrest the homeless, when they are released do you re-arrest them?
Is the plan to house all the homeless in the local county jail? For how long? Thats going to be much more expensive than treatment on a per patient basis than other homeless care-even housing.

If you arrest the homeless, when they are released do you re-arrest them?
Is the plan to house all the homeless in the local county jail? For how long? Thats going to be much more expensive than treatment on a per patient basis than other homeless care-even housing.
The plan is to forcibly remove homeless...get a few good clips of police beating the shit out of some dirty homeless folks, and knocking down their little tents, flipping over their little shopping carts.....

And then hoping you won't pay attention to what is done with them after the cameras are turned off...

Why should our tax dollars go to taking care of homeless filth?

I am all for forcibly removing....the more force the better....and it should be televised for my entertainment...

But under no circumstances should we pay to take care of them....just put them in the desert and let them fend for themselves......and that should also be televised.....at least they can give us entertainment, since they aren't good for anything else...
We spend tax dollars on them anyway. And, many of them are criminals who, if left on the streets, will commit more crimes.

We spend tax dollars on them anyway. And, many of them are criminals who, if left on the streets, will commit more crimes.
We don't spend it on them to take care of them.......I say we spend it on kicking their ass off the streets and then dumping them in the desert......for America

Forum List

Back