It’s Kamala Harris for VP

02E62E54-18B2-4C8E-BB40-A7C3D939E1EA.jpeg

So it’s a shitty ticket, just like Trump/Pence
Then you aren't agreeing with me. Trump/Pence is much worse.
No. There both about the same.
To a simpleton or a very lazy person.
To everyone capable of thinking.
No, and you sound like a fool. Clearly there would be differences in policy, the cabinet, the judges.

So, simpleton it is, i guess. Or do you prefer lazy?

The original pick was Susan Rice but Biden kept calling her Condoleeza.
Condoleezza would have been my top choice for him. She would have been excellent

I like Condoleeza-----and don't know Kamala. Condoleeza has the advantage of really being
black. She does not have to FAKE it
kamala is a hypocrite.....all you need to know....
Yes, conservatives are very concerned with hypocrisy.
does not take away what i said about her....
No, it makes it a worthless, hollow comment.
i lived in California when she was AG synth....when did you live there?...
Never. I’m talking about ‘conservative values’. Maybe you should read this:

View attachment 373893
i dont give a fuck about that....i lived right here in OC wnen she fucked over inmates at the OC jail because she turned her back on the shit the OC DA was doing illegally to get convictions.....and they took that incident out of her Wikipedia page....i wonder why?...the feds had to come in and stop it.....the womans a hypocritical joke....

A ticket made in la la land. Of course former CA Assembly Speaker Willie Brown strongly recommended Harris for VP, Brown said she will work her ass off. Brown should know, he has seen it.

Apparently Willie Brown did because she was his piece of ass and mistress for two years... That's how she started her career jumping from bed to bed..
"At the time, Harris was a young prosecutor looking to make a name for herself. Brown was a powerful Democratic Party leader—he was also 30 years her senior and married.
Undeterred by Brown’s marriage, Harris engaged in an affair that conveniently resulted in her being named to two prominent city boards in San Francisco. By the time their affair ended, Brown had opened up his rolodex to Harris and she had made key connections with other Democratic Party notables. She ultimately became the district attorney and continued up the political ladder, leaving Mayor Brown far behind her."
"Without her illicit relationship with Willie Brown, Harris would not be where she is today."

She is a blatant corporatist, elitist, and a corrupt liar.
Maybe. But the top of the other ticket holds a man who is 1000 times worse in every one of those regards.
Agreed. So it’s a shitty ticket, just like Trump/Pence. So, once again the American people get screwed, but the ultra rich win huge.
It’s a great ticket.
For Trump....

He's facing a senile old fool who wrote the Clinton Crime Bill (which sent blacks to prison in record numbers)...

And here's an account (from a black man in California, no less), which tells us about Harris' record toward blacks there...

A ticket made in la la land. Of course former CA Assembly Speaker Willie Brown strongly recommended Harris for VP, Brown said she will work her ass off. Brown should know, he has seen it.

Apparently Willie Brown did because she was his piece of ass and mistress for two years... That's how she started her career jumping from bed to bed..
"At the time, Harris was a young prosecutor looking to make a name for herself. Brown was a powerful Democratic Party leader—he was also 30 years her senior and married.
Undeterred by Brown’s marriage, Harris engaged in an affair that conveniently resulted in her being named to two prominent city boards in San Francisco. By the time their affair ended, Brown had opened up his rolodex to Harris and she had made key connections with other Democratic Party notables. She ultimately became the district attorney and continued up the political ladder, leaving Mayor Brown far behind her."
"Without her illicit relationship with Willie Brown, Harris would not be where she is today."
Well of course. She is female AND brown, so could not possibly have advanced on her own merits, right?

Honestly, this is another talking point i hope you wingnuts scream all day evey day. People will see right through it and you.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

The chickens are coming home to roost. With Kamala, millions of apathetic blacks are coming back to vote, bye-bye pussygrabber....

View attachment 373883

What is she offering? Free BJ's to all...? Willie Brown say's she has great lips....and a lashing tongue....

Kamala will seal the victory bigly, no way blacks are staying home, and if that doesn't piss off deplorables enough, she will be elected president in 2024 and 2028, we all know it...

View attachment 373886

Hell, if Biden is elected, Harris will be president in 2021.

So, you're saying the Sleepy Joe running for president is just a charade put on my demos.

And you're surprised?

Way to agree that the DNC doesn't know what they're doing on a president finishing their full term.

Well of course. She is female AND brown, so could not possibly have advanced on her own merits, right?

Honestly, this is another talking point i hope you wingnuts scream all day evey day. People will see right through it and you.
LOL

The closest election we've ever seen is on its way....guaranteed. that is a very good thing for the nation.
You mean the biggest cluster feck of an election since the 2000 debacle?

yeah.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Supreme Court has to decide this one again. Hell, maybe even the Military will have to take over. The whole damn nation has lost it's ever lovin' mind.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

Terrible choice really Tusli Gabbard destroyed her in under 5 minutes during the debates. She is so far left, I can't see her helping Joe with moderates. Her state is not in play, so it doesn't help Joe there either. Not that anything could help Joe at this point, his mind is running on empty and the warning signal has been on for a while. Blow out win for Trump is on the horizon.

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

A good safe choice? She put more blacks in jail than Biden's 1994 crime bill did. Trump passed prison reform, releasing tons of non violent black drug offenders and giving them a second chance.

This should be a cakewalk. Harris was the worst one to pick besides Bass.
You’re wrong. Kamala secures the black vote; she makes suburbanites comfortable; she will Not scare away moderates. Not to mention she has been on a presidential debate dias. As I said she was a very good choice.
She also secures a very substantial Indian vote, especially across the Southeast and swing states.

My FA is of Indian heritage, and a Trump supporter, as is all his extended family here.

Forum List

Back