It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Great pick by Biden.
Alot of Blacks don't support her, as otherwise she would have been the Prez Dimm nominee instead of Biden.
It'll be fun to watch her dance to Mr. Biden Bojangle's tunes!

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

Terrible choice really Tusli Gabbard destroyed her in under 5 minutes during the debates. She is so far left, I can't see her helping Joe with moderates. Her state is not in play, so it doesn't help Joe there either. Not that anything could help Joe at this point, his mind is running on empty and the warning signal has been on for a while. Blow out win for Trump is on the horizon.
No she was an excellent choice

Just announced

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

Terrible choice really Tusli Gabbard destroyed her in under 5 minutes during the debates. She is so far left, I can't see her helping Joe with moderates. Her state is not in play, so it doesn't help Joe there either. Not that anything could help Joe at this point, his mind is running on empty and the warning signal has been on for a while. Blow out win for Trump is on the horizon.

The Democrat elite demanded "an historic moment" solely for the sake of "an historic moment".

Her being Jamaican/Indian and female doesn't make her special.

For some reason, that article that Kamela Harris' Dad wrote for the Jamaica Global Online About how phony his kid is, is just not available. . . :eusa_think:

Is the NSA and DNC screwing with any of you folks?

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/
Yeah, he got pretty pissed when she joked about jamaicans being potheads. Number of points this will score with anyone: 0
You're out of touch with Black America
Haha, now that is good stuff coming from you. Pure gold.

Just announced

Good move by Biden. I think she was the obvious choice.

No matter what woman he nominated; he would get the benefit of Trump supporters calling her every name in the book. However with a woman of color, their latent racism and bigotry will be more on display as well.

They really can't help themselves.

Great pick by Biden.
Alot of Blacks don't support her, as otherwise she would have been the Prez Dimm nominee instead of Biden.
It'll be fun to watch her dance to Mr. Biden Bojangle's tunes!
Exactly if blacks supported her she would be the nominee

Just announced

No matter what woman he nominated; he would get the benefit of Trump supporters calling her every name in the book. However with a woman of color, their latent racism and bigotry will be more on display as well.

another white leftist out of touch with Black America
You see a black female Blacks see here as the bitch from hell.

Just announced

If elected, I think Rice will have a place in his administration. But as a campaigner; I think you really need a politician. Its a skill set. Not everyone can do it.

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

A good safe choice? She put more blacks in jail than Biden's 1994 crime bill did. Trump passed prison reform, releasing tons of non violent black drug offenders and giving them a second chance.

This should be a cakewalk. Harris was the worst one to pick besides Bass.
You’re wrong. Kamala secures the black vote; she makes suburbanites comfortable; she will Not scare away moderates. Not to mention she has been on a presidential debate dias. As I said she was a very good choice.
She also secures a very substantial Indian vote, especially across the Southeast and swing states.
Most of the Indians I've met are conservatives. The wouldn't vote for Harris if their lives depended on it.

Just announced

another white leftist out of touch with Black America
You see a black female Blacks see here as the bitch from hell.

See what I mean? I mention it and Blart demonstrates it. He's what we call a "useful idiot".

Don't you have a Sbarro to protect?

For some reason, that article that Kamela Harris' Dad wrote for the Jamaica Global Online About how phony his kid is, is just not available. . . :eusa_think:

Is the NSA and DNC screwing with any of you folks?

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/
Yeah, he got pretty pissed when she joked about jamaicans being potheads. Number of points this will score with anyone: 0
You're out of touch with Black America
Haha, now that is good stuff coming from you. Pure gold.
As I said your out of touch with black America
A couple months ago, I was chillin’ at my potna house watching football. During a commercial break, we started talking about Kamala Harris — and my potna’s older cousin shouted, “Kamala Harris! She been lockin’ niggas up at Renee (referring to the Oakland courthouse) since way back in the day and was doin’ it with a smile on her face.” He wasn’t wrong. Kamala Harris has spent her career as the district attorney of Alameda County, San Francisco, and as the Attorney General aka The Top Cop of California.

As someone from the Bay Area and living in Oakland, I am constantly reminded of her history of locking up Black people in the Bay Area. Her track record consists of terrorizing Black communities through the prison industrial complex and she has consistently shown herself to be an enemy to the masses of Black people.

Forum List

Back