It’s Kamala Harris for VP

A ticket made in la la land. Of course former CA Assembly Speaker Willie Brown strongly recommended Harris for VP, Brown said she will work her ass off. Brown should know, he has seen it.

Kamala will seal the victory bigly, no way blacks are staying home, and if that doesn't piss off deplorables enough, she will be elected president in 2024 and 2028, we all know it...

1597185309904.png

And you've all shown yourselves to be the dishonest hypocrites we all know you are and it's only been minutes. You guys freely criticize the Trump Tards' hypocrisy while looking past the mirror avoiding your own reflection.
Oh, is ‘concern over hypocrisy’ another discarded conservative value that’s making a comeback just before a Democratic administration? Like fiscal austerity, and worry about the debt/deficit? :lol:

You’re all completely transparent in your dishonesty and we won’t forget.

I'm not a conservative, retard. Maybe you take that up with them.
You’re not Rightwing? :lol:

The original pick was Susan Rice but Biden kept calling her Condoleeza.
Condoleezza would have been my top choice for him. She would have been excellent

I like Condoleeza-----and don't know Kamala. Condoleeza has the advantage of really being
black. She does not have to FAKE it
kamala is a hypocrite.....all you need to know....
Yes, conservatives are very concerned with hypocrisy.

On the upside, Harris ought to be able to help Biden win California...nothing else, just California.

So, the Groping Joe overreaches with his pander vote move by picking one of the most corrupt in DC right now. Not only did she try to obstruct in the Supreme Court nominations. But she wasted millions of hard working tax payer money on the infamous Trump Russia Hoax. There's so much dirt on this lady to where it makes sense that Sleepy Joe forgot what she's done. I would have been more worried if he picked Karen Bass instead. But he goes for the true swamp pick here.

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

A good safe choice? She put more blacks in jail than Biden's 1994 crime bill did. Trump passed prison reform, releasing tons of non violent black drug offenders and giving them a second chance.

This should be a cakewalk. Harris was the worst one to pick besides Bass.
You’re wrong. Kamala secures the black vote; she makes suburbanites comfortable; she will Not scare away moderates. Not to mention she has been on a presidential debate dias. As I said she was a very good choice.
She also secures a very substantial Indian vote, especially across the Southeast and swing states.

A ticket made in la la land. Of course former CA Assembly Speaker Willie Brown strongly recommended Harris for VP, Brown said she will work her ass off. Brown should know, he has seen it.

Kamala will seal the victory bigly, no way blacks are staying home, and if that doesn't piss off deplorables enough, she will be elected president in 2024 and 2028, we all know it...

View attachment 373886

Hell, if Biden is elected, Harris will be president in 2021.

Condoleezza would have been my top choice for him. She would have been excellent

I like Condoleeza-----and don't know Kamala. Condoleeza has the advantage of really being
Dems are hypocrites too.

Kamala is your typical politician. She is a blatant corporatist, elitist, and a corrupt liar. You know? Your typical democrat...very much like Ears.

View attachment 373886

Hell, if Biden is elected, Harris will be president in 2021.

So, you're saying the Sleepy Joe running for president is just a charade put on my demos.

Dems are hypocrites too.

Kamala is your typical politician. She is a blatant corporatist, elitist, and a corrupt liar. You know? Your typical democrat...very much like Ears.
But you don’t care about hypocrisy.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

and the way Beijing joe did it...hey brain dead joe...why wouldnt you do it in public? cant comprehend what your cronies picked for you...its a shame the finest democrats put you in this boat...i suppose she didnt mean anything she said to him on that stage...what a farce this democrat party is...

And you've all shown yourselves to be the dishonest hypocrites we all know you are and it's only been minutes. You guys freely criticize the Trump Tards' hypocrisy while looking past the mirror avoiding your own reflection.
Oh, is ‘concern over hypocrisy’ another discarded conservative value that’s making a comeback just before a Democratic administration? Like fiscal austerity, and worry about the debt/deficit? :lol:

You’re all completely transparent in your dishonesty and we won’t forget.

I'm not a conservative, retard. Maybe you take that up with them.
You’re not Rightwing? :lol:
He's about as moderate as he can be.

Its just that you are so far left, you can't tell the difference.

does not take away what i said about her....

Dems are hypocrites too.

But you don’t care about hypocrisy.
Lol. You mean you don’t.

Forum List

Back