It's in the Lords hands

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

There will be a supernova

Yeah we’ll all be dead eventually anyway, so just enjoy life while you can.

There won’t be a supernova. A micro nova is all that’s required to knock out the planets electrical grid, billions will die in the first few months. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and the rest will perpetuate the species. I’d rather be dead.

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

I think Yellowstone will blow its load first

If you believe all of this, why are you wasting your time on this forum instead of doing something enjoyable with your life?

If I believed all this to true I would be on the beach somewhere living out my days till god ends the world again

God is responsible for you hitting the hole then you extend the incident to the unfolding of human society as a result.

Let me know if you need a decent talking point.

Quite true. I don’t look at spending time here as arguing with leftwing dipshits, it’s really just exposing their stupidity and lies.

With the events what have unfolded in the last two years and the direction we are still going, it’s quite clear we are in a free fall to the bottom. Most people are just going through the motions at this point.

Quite true. I don’t look at spending time here as arguing with leftwing dipshits, it’s really just exposing their stupidity and lies.

With the events what have unfolded in the last two years and the direction we are still going, it’s quite clear we are in a free fall to the bottom. Most people are just going through the motions at this point.
I don't usually waste my time accepting unsupported crap by right wing nut jobs either.

Free fall? Unemployment down, economy bubbling along and jobs are everywhere. Free falling ay?

No body hates like republicans.

I don't usually waste my time accepting unsupported crap by right wing nut jobs either.

Free fall? Unemployment down, economy bubbling along and jobs are everywhere. Free falling ay?

Liberals are supposed to be umm, "accepting of diverse opinions" because they say so. But they don't, because they also seem to change horses, and logic in midstream.

No matter what. Humans are like roaches. Enough will survive to start it all over again...lol

“Unemployment down”… :auiqs.jpg:

You’re so right, everything is going just awesome. Import ten million more third world immigrants, convince more school children to chop their dicks off, everything will be fine.

Either that or good will triumph...Then you and I will join the mission to salt the entirety of Foggy Bottom.

The rejoicing will be epic.

Takes real opacity to think the USA's economy is just charging ahead! Especially when just a couple years ago when it WAS booming, all you did was complain!

Kathy-Griffin-Trump-e1496221796589.jpg

Liberals are supposed to be umm, "accepting of diverse opinions" because they say so. But they don't, because they also seem to change horses, and logic in midstream.
Really?
Before the Ukraine thing you were all republicans.
Now you've followed putins puppet, Trump, and are now communists supporters. Not one of you have openly rejected Trumps praising of putin or criticised trump for doing it.
Yet its democrats who switch sides????
How's your amnesia and dementia going old darling?

“Unemployment down”… :auiqs.jpg:

You’re so right, everything is going just awesome. Import ten million more third world immigrants,
you never said anything when gwb let them in.
convince more school children to chop their dicks off,
where has Biden advocated stopping them having freedom like you? I don't care if they cut their heads off. Its none of your business, sStick with your filthy bible son. Let the adults run the show.
everything will be fine.

So, If I close my eyes and drive through a busy intersection, I can blame god for the aftermath? Scientists are actually saying everything is predetermined. I am at a loss here.

So, If I close my eyes and drive through a busy intersection, I can blame god for the aftermath? Scientists are actually saying everything is predetermined. I am at a loss here.
You are a liar.
Where does science say that? Youre on something illegal.

Forum List

Back