It's in the Lords hands

Believing in only Good vs Evil is like believing in the two-party system. I certainly don't.

Really?
Before the Ukraine thing you were all republicans.
Now you've followed putins puppet, Trump, and are now communists supporters. Not one of you have openly rejected Trumps praising of putin or criticised trump for doing it.
Yet its democrats who switch sides????
How's your amnesia and dementia going old darling?
Well, where the hell did you come up with this? No, I was a liberal democrat, I rubbed shoulders with dems until they became the antithesis of everything/ANYTHING "democratic".

If you believe all of this, why are you wasting your time on this forum instead of doing something enjoyable with your life?

If I believed all this to true I would be on the beach somewhere living out my days till god ends the world again
There is always a chance for a Hail Mary. Frankly, there has been no pushback even though it is pushed every day that there is. If Ukraine falls then it may delay the inevitable for a short time. Just like Trump being office did.

Sorry, but the the over riding sense in science now is that (god doesn't play dice) is that the fate of the universe is predetermined.
You are a liar and cannot show the evidence support that.
Scirnce has never wasted a minute giving any kudos
To your silly god. There is no god and no reason to have one. Its all explained.

Unless you have evidence that the fate of the earth is predetermined and not including some secret message you got from you silly god, I'm calling that a lie also

To your silly god. There is no god and no reason to have one. Its all explained.

Unless you have evidence that the fate of the earth is predetermined and not including some secret message you got from you silly god, I'm calling that a lie also

You be daffy, boy.

Being an ardent EX-catholic, faith plays into this. Predetermination plays a big part in this....

I don't usually waste my time accepting unsupported crap by right wing nut jobs either.

Free fall? Unemployment down, economy bubbling along and jobs are everywhere. Free falling ay?

No body hates like republicans.
Let's see what happens now that the interest rates are starting to rise and less money is printed.

You be daffy, boy.
Perhaps you can show the evidence? Ill bet you can't so ill include you in being another brain dead delusional godbotherer who's been conned by the oldest trick in the world.
Yet you call me daffy???
Don't make me laugh.

Sorry, but the the over riding sense in science now is that (god doesn't play dice) is that the fate of the universe is predetermined.

Science does not deal with God, two very different things. Where you got this bull shit from god only knows, but I bet you could not find a single actual source to support it

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

There will be a supernova
No, there's not going to be a supernova for at least a few billion more years.

Maybe an Asteroid or Comet, but not a Supernova.

Yeah let's. It usually is a sign of a buoyant economy. It never happened under Trump.
No it's a sign inflation is being caused by too much free/cheap money driving inflation. Every paycheck you draw is worth less than the last one you cashed.

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

There will be a supernova

Yes indeed. Not sure about the supernova part but completely sure that this world is in God's hands and nearing Jesus' Second Coming

Yes indeed. Not sure about the supernova part but completely sure that this world is in God's hands and nearing Jesus' Second Coming
One day closer every day but no one will know that day until he arrives.

Live every day like tomorrow is going to be that day.

Although I am terrible at math and thus could never be a scientist, I've always been fascinated by theoretical physicals, astrophysics, etc--for laypeople (emphasis on that part). It seems to me that the more they know, the less they understand. String theory, parallel universes, have mixed everything up. I watched the series, "How the Universe Works" and ended up telling the TV many times, "Uh yeah, that's God...GOD. It's God. Hello. GOD?" Watching the scientists sidestep and tiptoe around is something else.

Science does not deal with God, two very different things. Where you got this bull shit from god only knows, but I bet you could not find a single actual source to support it

Well, I laughed.

“If we had a microscope powerful enough, we could see that electrons, quarks, neutrinos, etc. are nothing but vibrations on minuscule loops resembling rubber bands. If we pluck the rubber band enough times and in different ways, we eventually create all the known subatomic particles in the universe. This means that all the laws of physics can be reduced to the harmonies of these strings. Chemistry is the melodies one can play on them. The universe is a symphony. And the mind of God, which Einstein eloquently wrote about, is cosmic music resonating throughout space-time.”
― Michio Kaku, The God Equation: The Quest for a Theory of Everything

Forum List

Back