Dogs and the Left Crisis

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Attention! This thread is not to find out if a dog is a friend of a person or not. Just tell me if you noticed this connection or not

In RF, the growth in the number of dog breeders and stray dogs coincides with the economic crisis, the growth of metabolic syndrome and mental illness, a sharp drop in the population's involvement in fitness, and the strengthening of the feds. In one word this is left trend.
Is there such a correlation in the US?
Have laws been enacted since 2009 to protect dogs and liberalize dog breeding, and if so, how many?

Attention! This thread is not to find out if a dog is a friend of a person or not. Just tell me if you noticed this connection or not

In RF, the growth in the number of dog breeders and stray dogs coincides with the economic crisis, the growth of metabolic syndrome and mental illness, a sharp drop in the population's involvement in fitness, and the strengthening of the feds. In one word this is left trend.
Have laws been enacted since 2009 to protect dogs and liberalize dog breeding, and if so, how many?
WTF is wrong with you, you fucking weirdo

Most states use the anti-animal cruelty laws to bust "puppy mills".

And strays are picked up by animal control, and must be neutered before they can be adopted.

When were these laws passed?

Mid 19th Century? ... part of the requirement for statehood? ... do you not know how to look that information up in your own legislature's gopher server? ...

Most state's published volumes of statutes have small writing at the end of each law ... this should give the year and bill number that the governor signed making the provision a law ... I've honestly never been so interested as to follow that rabbit hole ...

The Corps of Discovery got so sick of eating salmon, the traded what they caught to the natives for their dogs ... just for something else for dinner ...

• Banned
Most states use the anti-animal cruelty laws to bust "puppy mills".

And strays are picked up by animal control, and must be neutered before they can be adopted.
When were these laws passed?

Mid 19th Century? ... part of the requirement for statehood? ... do you not know how to look that information up in your own legislature's gopher server? ...
No, in my country most of the dog laws have been passed in the last few years

You are not searching for facts. You are searching for proof of your own insane ideals.

You are not searching for facts. You are searching for proof of your own insane ideals.
But have you noticed at least that since 2009 there have been more dogs and have become more tolerant towards them?

The fact that in RF this coincides - there is no doubt. The only question here is whether it is the same in the USA. According to my calculations, there should be a match, because it has one root - the global left

But have you noticed at least that since 2009 there have been more dogs and have become more tolerant towards them?

I have seen that there are more regulations on "puppy mills", and there are more anti-cruelty laws.

I like that. But I guess it ruins your "German breeders" theory.

The fact that in RF this coincides - there is no doubt. The only question here is whether it is the same in the USA. According to my calculations, there should be a match, because it has one root - the global left

Oh, so now you are trying to draw a correlation between dogs and the global economy?

You should just stop. I am embarrassed for you.

Forum List

Back