It's Hard For Me To Believe That This Amount Of Stupidity Exists In America

Oh, what, did I miss the consensus vote that we're all supposed to do a big hate on this woman?

I notice it's never the MEN who have to schlepp the kid to and from, to and from, the stupid car seats, into a cart you have to fetch from somewhere on the lot, lock in the screaming kid, try to buy something and schlepp it out again, put the kid in the stupid car seat and on and on. No, that would be WOMEN that have to do all that. But I bet the tattle-tale who called the cops on her was a man; men love to control women and get women in trouble. Just like all the anti-abortion guys who want to knock women up and then ensure she has to raise their unwanted illegitimate get for 18 years on her own.

You're for abortion too!? I followed you all this time because I thought you were a Republican,.. but now I'm smelling a RINO and that hurts.

He's too young. My father used to leave me in the car and run into the convenience store real quick to pay for gas and stuff, but I was like seven or eight years old. That kid is like two? Absolutely not.

See!? Even this guy thinks you're out of your mind and I don't think he stands for most of the stuff conservatives believe in except hating Biden.

You're for abortion too!? I followed you all this time because I thought you were a Republican,.. but now I'm smelling a RINO and that hurts.
I AM a RINO if you call pro-choice Republicans RINOs. I'm pretty far right otherwise!! But I am a woman, and I know we have to keep trying to hold our own against the kind of mostly male oppression we are facing in this political climate. At least, that's my opinion.

Oh, what, did I miss the consensus vote that we're all supposed to do a big hate on this woman?

I notice it's never the MEN who have to schlepp the kid to and from, to and from, the stupid car seats, into a cart you have to fetch from somewhere on the lot, lock in the screaming kid, try to buy something and schlepp it out again, put the kid in the stupid car seat and on and on. No, that would be WOMEN that have to do all that. But I bet the tattle-tale who called the cops on her was a man; men love to control women and get women in trouble. Just like all the anti-abortion guys who want to knock women up and then ensure she has to raise their unwanted illegitimate get for 18 years on her own.
"I bet the tattle-tale who called the cops on her was a man; men love to control women and get women in trouble."
Or maybe he was just concerned for the child's welfare - unlike you.
But thanks for the man-hating diatribe. You sound like quite the catch for some lucky guy.
:laughing0301:

"I bet the tattle-tale who called the cops on her was a man; men love to control women and get women in trouble."
Or maybe he was just concerned for the child's welfare - unlike you.
But thanks for the man-hating diatribe. You sound like quite the catch for some lucky guy.
:laughing0301:
He thinks so; I can cook, too.

I AM a RINO if you call pro-choice Republicans RINOs. I'm pretty far right otherwise!! But I am a woman, and I know we have to keep trying to hold our own against the kind of mostly male oppression we are facing in this political climate. At least, that's my opinion.

Far right and pro-choice don't belong in the same sentence. At least you can admit that you're a RINO though who clearly doesn't care about children or their rights.

Far right and pro-choice don't belong in the same sentence. At least you can admit that you're a RINO though who clearly doesn't care about children or their rights.
You think my being pro-choice means I'm a RINO? Yow. I never thought of it that way before: just a woman's issue, abortion.

Well, I appreciate the other rightwingers here who let me play and don't call me a RINO.

You think my being pro-choice means I'm a RINO? Yow. I never thought of it that way before: just a woman's issue, abortion.

Well, I appreciate the other rightwingers here who let me play and don't call me a RINO.

Trust me, I'm more hurt than mad at you, because you led me onto believing you were somebody that you weren't and the only reason nobody has said anything to you before is because you decieved them too. You would let babies and children die whether they're in the womb or not. That's disgusting to me.

Bullshit.

I was a single father.

I did all of that, and I NEVER left my son in the car alone.

Such selfish insanity is unthinkable.

Of course fathers do that stuff.

Modern car seats are even easier than when I had to do it, they are permanently installed, but the carrying part of the seat for infants and babies, just clicks into and out of the part that is strapped into the car. Intelligent folks, either have a seat the fits their car, and have it professionally installed, or inspected, to make sure it is done right, and make it easy, convenient, and properly safe, to get the child, in and out, while being used correctly.

It is really quite simple to take in and out. At least for folks that aren't weak, and dumb. Just un-click it, and put the carrying part, on top of the shopping cart. :rolleyes:

Women don't WANT to give guys custody, so put a sock in it already. Who ever said you are a man hater has your number.

Many single moms are selfish, stupid, and lazy, this proof, just triggers the hell out of you.

That girl has no business being a mom.

Clearly.

People need to mind their own damn business.
Yeah, you're right. Just let stoopid moms kill their kids, or let them be kidnapped or molested. . .

iu

I'm a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan's 1st term. We've written 1000's of policies

I remember this stat from yrs ago by memory at 25%.

But let's take a look. I believe it is higher than 17% That 17% were proven. So I'll still go what I heard

You'll never get bullshit from me. I have no need to say any

17 out of 100 caregivers do this intentionally. Yes Democrats mostly I'm sure. Some births are even planned for this for insurance purposes.............No SHIT!!!

OK. we know insurance companies are reluctant to pay out big claims and granted you have to be nuts to sit in a car long enough to get heat stroke but it's incomprehensible that a parent would leave a kid in a car to get heat stroke for an insurance claim.

OK. we know insurance companies are reluctant to pay out big claims and granted you have to be nuts to sit in a car long enough to get heat stroke but it's incomprehensible that a parent would leave a kid in a car to get heat stroke for an insurance claim.
Cars aren't the only means to that gruesome end either, lots of ways to do it

Yes there are people that evil. Usually in financial trouble, wants the kid gone, and always mentally disturbed

Some libs want to abort after birth or soon after. How about throwing them in an SUV at 130 degrees, same thing

First of all it wasn't a moment. Second of all it takes one split second for the child to get abducted. I love your political views Circe, but that's downright child endangerment.
However, you are also saying that the state should come and take the kid.

To be quite frank, that is FAR worse than what happened in the video. Just meet a few people that have gone through that bullshit.

For its own protection yes.
And that is ignorant of how terrible the system is.

From the political side that generally does not trust the government to run a hot dog stand, you think the government is better at placing and/or raising children? This makes no sense.

I know a lot of people that have lived in the system and known a few that were removed from their homes. The video does not come close to anything in the ballpark of what they experienced.

That is not protection, it is taking a bad situation and solving it with a nuke.

And that is ignorant of how terrible the system is.

From the political side that generally does not trust the government to run a hot dog stand, you think the government is better at placing and/or raising children? This makes no sense.

I know a lot of people that have lived in the system and known a few that were removed from their homes. The video does not come close to anything in the ballpark of what they experienced.

That is not protection, it is taking a bad situation and solving it with a nuke.

One thing's for sure,.. it's a shitty situation all around.

Forum List

Back