It's going to get really ugly ..

When this fucking thing is over I want someone to splain just what the fuck bigly means..
No let me rephrase this....Someone better splain that to me.

View attachment 96199
You mean big league?
Nope. Trump has said BIGLY.......

I like the word ,"Bigly" but Trump was saying ,"Big League" .. (New Yorker's talk funny...)

Definition of BIGLY

Well, just for fun...:coffee:

Our liberal friends are dumb as stumps.....:lol:

When this fucking thing is over I want someone to splain just what the fuck bigly means..

View attachment 96199
You mean big league?

I like the word ,"Bigly" but Trump was saying ,"Big League" .. (New Yorker's talk funny...)

Definition of BIGLY

Being a dedicated Hillary enabler seems like pure hell to me.. :omg:

View attachment 96199
You mean big league?

Definition of BIGLY

being a Trumpbot is pathetic, BIGLY, no seeming to it.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the liberals automatically assume that hispanics and blacks are going to vote for hillary?
Does anyone else find it interesting that the blacks and latinos can see that being put into a group and expected to act or vote a certain way based on their race is in fact racist ?

And those assumptions kinda prove demorats are racists. The minorities will vote demorat because they will be taken care of with food stamps etc. They can't conceive of a minority being able to make it on his own.
I don't think that is the reason. I believe the democrats have minorities believing that whitey is out to get them at every turn. The white man is so racist that if you vote republican slavery will come back. It's an absolute joke, white people dont care about your race 95% of the time. I say 95% because yeah racism still exists. But I'll tell you this, the left is the new KKK. You can take that to the bank. There is a lot of hatred there and the hatred is towards whites. The hatred comes from a sick fantasy perception that the dems have created over the last 3 decades. It's sad.

Does anyone else find it interesting that the liberals automatically assume that hispanics and blacks are going to vote for hillary?
Does anyone else find it interesting that the blacks and latinos can see that being put into a group and expected to act or vote a certain way based on their race is in fact racist ?

And those assumptions kinda prove demorats are racists. The minorities will vote demorat because they will be taken care of with food stamps etc. They can't conceive of a minority being able to make it on his own.
I don't think that is the reason. I believe the democrats have minorities believing that whitey is out to get them at every turn. The white man is so racist that if you vote republican slavery will come back. It's an absolute joke, white people dont care about your race 95% of the time. I say 95% because yeah racism still exists. But I'll tell you this, the left is the new KKK. You can take that to the bank. There is a lot of hatred there and the hatred is towards whites. The hatred comes from a sick fantasy perception that the dems have created over the last 3 decades. It's sad.
If the dems dont have an enemy, they have nothing to run on.
Racism is a great thing to have around, its become an industry of its own, look at the billions of dollars that are made by people like Jessie jackass and Al Sharptongue. They are two examples of people that know there is no real racism anymore, but they have to continue to make people believe there is so they can exploit it for every penny they can.

for Trump ..

Latino voters are showing up in 'unprecedented' numbers in Florida early voting

Capt'n America's getting his wall shoved up his sorry ass ...

1) it's racist to assume who Latinos will vote for.
2)it's racist how Dems use them for votes.
3) Cuban's hate nothing more then being confused for Mexican.
4)South Americans hate nothing more then being confused or assumed Mexican.
5) Mexicans hate nothing more then being assumed broad stroke wise the
"illegal aliens" or "criminals" Mexico is letting out of jail and sending through our borders.
They know they aren't be spoken of and that the Dems spin it as though they are, which insults their intelligence and is quite racist.
In other words Dems act as if the Mexican American citizens and the rest of Americans are 2 dumb to differentiate.
Many come here fleeing the propagandist, corrupt authorities & more violent wild west feel of their countries, only to get that propaganda spin, less safe, high corruption here by this administration & Dem candidate.

It's insulting how you assume they would vote for the very thing some of them or their elders fled from.

Last edited:
get

RE political signage: There is nothing up here in Alaska - I haven't seen a single sign for ANY candidate this year. Usually there's <insert R or random I candidate> signage everywhere. Nothing this year. As best I can tell the decision was made the second they put Hillary up.

Meh our state runs about 50% voter turn out ratio - a lot of the bush folks just skip it cause they're so far removed from what happens in gov that they don't care - I'll be curious to see what our turn out is this year as we had a crap ton of typically Independent voters claim a party so they could put up nomination votes. (Something I've not seen before) Sander's actually garnered some votes from Anchorage & Fairbanks up here which was a bit of a news shocker for most of us (like 10,000 I's switched to D to vote for him! Of course some 30k switched to R to vote for Trump or Cruz who turned out nearly tied, Cruz won by a hair)

for Trump ..

"illegal aliens" or "criminals" Mexico is letting out of jail and sending through our borders.
They know they aren't be spoken of and that the Dems spin it as though they are, which insults their intelligence and is quite racist.
In other words Dems act as if the Mexican American citizens and the rest of Americans are 2 dumb to differentiate.
Many come here fleeing the propagandist, corrupt authorities & more violent wild west feel of their countries, only to get that propaganda spin, less safe, high corruption here by this administration & Dem candidate.

It's insulting how you assume they would vote for the very thing some of them or their elders fled from.

back to race ... Latino isn't a race

next contestant please

Uglier then this????

Trump strange face.jpg

They're cheating me Ivanka...
stealing what is mine.....
Mine I say....

Make it stop.....

thats ok, let her win, she wont be able to do anything for the next four years, she will be spending too much time testifying in front of congress every Tuesday through Sunday for the crimes she committed on that Monday.
I don't trust that the GOP house and senate will investigate her or impeach. That's why we want to put Trump in our White House, after we fumigate it.

for Trump ..

back to race ... Latino isn't a race

next contestant please

Even Liberals use the generic reference as Race and play the race card regarding Latinos.
That means you busted on your own party.
Technically you are correct as they come from many and mix races(Native-Hebrew-Spain-Africa), but then even those races are steming from further variety and mixes of races. However, if you look up online, we do not use the term so technically speaking.
If you guys would be that technical with the laws, then you wouldn't be in this *pickle*.
*(no Anthony Weiner or Bill Joke intended)

"the left is the new KKK." .. KKK, slavery, oppression and Jim Crow laws >>>> all Democratic Party

------------------------

Fact: The 14th Amendment, giving full citizenship to freed slaves, passed in 1868 with 94% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress. The 15th Amendment, giving freed slaves the right to vote, passed in 1870 with 100% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress.

Regardless of what has happened since then, shouldn't we be grateful to the Republicans for these Amendments to the Constitution? And shouldn't we remember which party stood for freedom and which party fiercely opposed it?

Fact: The Ku Klux Klan was originally and primarily an arm of the Southern Democratic Party. Its mission was to terrorize freed slaves and "ni**er-loving" (their words) Republicans who sympathized with them.

Why is this fact conveniently omitted in so many popular histories and depictions of the KKK, including PBS documentaries? Had the KKK been founded by Republicans, that fact would no doubt be repeated constantly on those shows.

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

Last edited:
You mean big league?

Definition of BIGLY

being a Trumpbot is pathetic, BIGLY, no seeming to it.

A Hillary enabler with a sense of humor, that's rare... :smoke:

Forum List

Back