It's getting harder and harder these days to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy theory.

It's getting harder and harder these days to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy theory. Overall, I don't like dwelling on such theories, but if there's one thing 2020 has taught me, it's that the line between theory and fact is getting alarmingly blurred.

I've recently made a similar observation. It is getting to where it is difficult to tell the difference between batshit crazy conspiracy theory crap,and batshit crazy reality.

Have you ever seen a movie called Conspiracy Theory? The protagonist, played by Mel Gibson, is a man who is rather obviously messed-up in the head. He believes in all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories, and publishes a newsletter about them. Not terribly far into the movie, it is revealed that there is a genuine conspiracy going on, far more bizarre, far more sinister, far more batshit crazy than any of the crap that he imagines is happening, and it turns out that he is caught in the middle of all of it.

For the past few years, I have felt like I am living in that movie. Not as the Mel Gibson character, but probably more like the character that is played by Julia Roberts, who has been politely listening to the insane rants from this man, only to find out that she, too, is caught up in the same bizarre conspiracy that he is, far crazier than any of what she's been hearing from him.

I look around me, now, and see, undeniably taking place, crap that if you were to try to tell me five or ten years ago was happening, or would happen, I'd have dismissed you as a kook.

I have been researching conspiracies since 2008. I guess you could say that is kind of when I had a type of enlightenment. I was board in Iraq and had a computer. I at first started researching my religion and then all the dominoes started to fall from there. Reading many books also helped me to learn a great many things from authors like Jim Marrs, David Icke and a few others. I tell you that you will never be the same after you read 800 pages of a David Icke book where he connects all the dots.

So, by now I usually have a good grasp onto what is really going on. I have gotten pretty good at finding out what is true and not true. One step of doing that is turning the mainstream media off and start to do your own research.

Canadian PM Trudeau touts using coronavirus to enact societal “reset” and gets starched by Tucker Carlson

It's getting harder and harder these days to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy theory. Overall, I don't like dwelling on such theories, but if there's one thing 2020 has taught me, it's that the line between theory and fact is getting alarmingly blurred.

I'm not fond of conspiracy theories, but I do happen to have a functioning pre-frontal cortex along with some other handy tools God gave me, such as eyes and ears.

I would have to actively ignore such senses in order to deny suspicion around, say, Jeffrey Epstein's "suicide," or the Biden crime family's international dealings, or insane levels of election "irregularities," or four years of both the media and the intelligence community trying to unseat a sitting president of the United States.

To deny such things would be to see that the sky is blue, and then boldly claim that it's actually green.

One of the benefits of 2020's insanity, however, is that the main actors in conspiracy-theory-worthy escapades have become emboldened in saying all the things out loud.

Whereas politicians and technocrats once had to pretend they weren't up to nefarious doings, now they pretty much say anything with the knowledge that the media won't point the spotlight at anything deemed too extreme for the masses.

One such topic leftist elites looove to talk about is using COVID as a societal engineering vehicle to remake the world as they see fit. Such ideas have been suggested by leftists themselves since the very beginning of this year, when Democratic Rep. James Clyburn first called COVID a "tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision."

Read it all
From America's most trusted news source

I think someone posted the tucker video already ...but good read
They're gonna build back better......which means we're all screwed ...no matter where ya are in the Western world

View attachment 417849

A lot of the conspiracy theories are easy to point out. If Trump makes a claim, it can be safely considered a conspiracy theory. That takes care of a lot of them right off the bat.

Or the mainstream media will say it is a conspiracy theory and you will believe them without doing any of your own research.

Nonsense.

We have a lot more conspiracy theorists but not that many true conspiracies.

What happens is this; here's the deal:

Example: the 2020 election....
Trump spends months telling you how easy his victory is going to be. So when he loses....he has to either say, "Wow, we got that wrong" or scream about how he was cheated and throw out wild conspiracy theories. When you guys start showing that you're buying these crazy excuses, wow...the media magically comes up with something that gets them clicks and, in turn, advertisers. You're being monetized and you're too dumb to know it.

Lets take 2 that have come out:

• Trump put watermarks on ballots.
And parrotted here.​
Clearly the entire thing was garbage from the beginning. First and foremost, the federal government doesn't print ballots so it's bullshit on that basis alone.​
  • The US Army seized computers in Germany in reference to the 2020 election.
And parrotted here.​
This one starts with a farce and builds from there. The US Army conducting a mission in Germany....let that sink in. And you can look more closely at the details on politifact if you like.​

While I don't think it would be right for the board to put warning signs on the conspiracy posts...you'd hope something would be done to the people who continue to post this crap on the non conspiracy forums. Nothing will happen to them so they will, again, post every idiotic conspiracy theory to try to muddy up the atmosphere.

Telling truth from conspiracies is easy. It takes about ten seconds of research and a little logic. The Federal government doesn't print ballots and the US Army doesn't stage raids in Germany. Two conspiracy theories blown away in one sentence.
Which politicians goes into the election saying they have no chance of winning?

What is interesting about your post, is that it seems like you are describing exactly what entire left-wing did for 4 years.

Isn't that exactly what happened in 2016 with Hillary? Didn't we hear she was guaranteed to win? In fact, even I thought she was going to win.

And when she didn't, it was the Russians! Those Russians did it! It was Putin! You even impeached on this false claim.

And unlike your post, which linked to other forum posters.... Really? You are going to use an open forum where anyone and spout off anything, as proof of something?

Unlike that.... my link refers to actual polling of the general public, where 78% of Democrats actually believed that Russia changed the votes in 2016. They literally believed Putin came to the US, and swapped ballots or something stupid like that.

While I don't think it would be right for the board to put warning signs on the conspiracy posts...you'd hope something would be done to the people who continue to post this crap on the non conspiracy forums.

And there is the rub. When it's YOUR conspiracy crap... I never once heard you or any other ridiculous left-wingers, ever say that they should take down the Trump-Russia crap.

So you want OTHER mis-information removed, but not YOUR mis-information. Let's look at some conspiracy crap.

That Russia got their man in the White House is clear.​
I feel that Putin knows that Trump simply isn’t that smart when it comes to global politics. I (and Vlad) can envision Trump (if the topic were ever brought up—which I’m sure it hasn’t) telling his advisors, “Why would we want to give Poland a loan to help their famers? They can just by the grain here?” Sounds good except for those few shipments of grain, you could have gotten 300-500 tractors sold to their famers to which they would need parts (more sales—more jobs), eventual upgrades, etc… and when some farms expanded, you sell the combines, the trucks, and other equipment made to work with the parent devices.​
I doubt that Vlad is calling the plays.​

Sounds like a evidence-less conspiracy theory to me.....

You’re right about Europe. Trump wanting to withdraw from NATO is manna from heaven for the Soviet Spymaster.​

Soviet Spymasters? Sounds like evidence-less conspiracy theory to me.

The investigations continue. They will evaluate the evidence and see if there is anything to the multiple scandals that are enveloping the Trump presidency. Surely, you want the truth to come out, do you not?​
Meanwhile, nearly everyone who has looked at the evidence concludes that Russia tried to influence our election in 2016. Even Trump says as much.​

How many times did Putin Cast a ballot in 2016? "Meanwhile nearly everyone who has looked at the evidence...."

So where are all those Putin casted ballots again, that everyone says Russia influenced the election?

Sounds like a bunch of raving conspiracy lunatics...... and who posted all those posts?

Why........ you. You candycorn, you posted all that nonsense. From back in 2016.

So.... do you want to have conspiracy crap removed? Because I promise you, I'd have your posts removed for sure.

I've recently made a similar observation. It is getting to where it is difficult to tell the difference between batshit crazy conspiracy theory crap,and batshit crazy reality.

Have you ever seen a movie called Conspiracy Theory? The protagonist, played by Mel Gibson, is a man who is rather obviously messed-up in the head. He believes in all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories, and publishes a newsletter about them. Not terribly far into the movie, it is revealed that there is a genuine conspiracy going on, far more bizarre, far more sinister, far more batshit crazy than any of the crap that he imagines is happening, and it turns out that he is caught in the middle of all of it.

For the past few years, I have felt like I am living in that movie. Not as the Mel Gibson character, but probably more like the character that is played by Julia Roberts, who has been politely listening to the insane rants from this man, only to find out that she, too, is caught up in the same bizarre conspiracy that he is, far crazier than any of what she's been hearing from him.

I look around me, now, and see, undeniably taking place, crap that if you were to try to tell me five or ten years ago was happening, or would happen, I'd have dismissed you as a kook.

I have been researching conspiracies since 2008. I guess you could say that is kind of when I had a type of enlightenment. I was board in Iraq and had a computer. I at first started researching my religion and then all the dominoes started to fall from there. Reading many books also helped me to learn a great many things from authors like Jim Marrs, David Icke and a few others. I tell you that you will never be the same after you read 800 pages of a David Icke book where he connects all the dots.

So, by now I usually have a good grasp onto what is really going on. I have gotten pretty good at finding out what is true and not true. One step of doing that is turning the mainstream media off and start to do your own research.

Many leftards on this board need to turn off cnn and msnbc for a year or 2 lol

The daily kos guy ...well thiers no hope for him :p

Nonsense.

Trump spends months telling you how easy his victory is going to be. So when he loses....he has to either say, "Wow, we got that wrong" or scream about how he was cheated and throw out wild conspiracy theories. When you guys start showing that you're buying these crazy excuses, wow...the media magically comes up with something that gets them clicks and, in turn, advertisers. You're being monetized and you're too dumb to know it.

And parrotted here.​
Clearly the entire thing was garbage from the beginning. First and foremost, the federal government doesn't print ballots so it's bullshit on that basis alone.​
And parrotted here.​
This one starts with a farce and builds from there. The US Army conducting a mission in Germany....let that sink in. And you can look more closely at the details on politifact if you like.​

While I don't think it would be right for the board to put warning signs on the conspiracy posts...you'd hope something would be done to the people who continue to post this crap on the non conspiracy forums. Nothing will happen to them so they will, again, post every idiotic conspiracy theory to try to muddy up the atmosphere.

Telling truth from conspiracies is easy. It takes about ten seconds of research and a little logic. The Federal government doesn't print ballots and the US Army doesn't stage raids in Germany. Two conspiracy theories blown away in one sentence.

What is interesting about your post, is that it seems like you are describing exactly what entire left-wing did for 4 years.

Isn't that exactly what happened in 2016 with Hillary? Didn't we hear she was guaranteed to win? In fact, even I thought she was going to win.

And when she didn't, it was the Russians! Those Russians did it! It was Putin! You even impeached on this false claim.

And unlike your post, which linked to other forum posters.... Really? You are going to use an open forum where anyone and spout off anything, as proof of something?

Unlike that.... my link refers to actual polling of the general public, where 78% of Democrats actually believed that Russia changed the votes in 2016. They literally believed Putin came to the US, and swapped ballots or something stupid like that.

While I don't think it would be right for the board to put warning signs on the conspiracy posts...you'd hope something would be done to the people who continue to post this crap on the non conspiracy forums.

And there is the rub. When it's YOUR conspiracy crap... I never once heard you or any other ridiculous left-wingers, ever say that they should take down the Trump-Russia crap.

So you want OTHER mis-information removed, but not YOUR mis-information. Let's look at some conspiracy crap.

I feel that Putin knows that Trump simply isn’t that smart when it comes to global politics. I (and Vlad) can envision Trump (if the topic were ever brought up—which I’m sure it hasn’t) telling his advisors, “Why would we want to give Poland a loan to help their famers? They can just by the grain here?” Sounds good except for those few shipments of grain, you could have gotten 300-500 tractors sold to their famers to which they would need parts (more sales—more jobs), eventual upgrades, etc… and when some farms expanded, you sell the combines, the trucks, and other equipment made to work with the parent devices.​

You’re right about Europe. Trump wanting to withdraw from NATO is manna from heaven for the Soviet Spymaster.​

The investigations continue. They will evaluate the evidence and see if there is anything to the multiple scandals that are enveloping the Trump presidency. Surely, you want the truth to come out, do you not?​
Meanwhile, nearly everyone who has looked at the evidence concludes that Russia tried to influence our election in 2016. Even Trump says as much.​

How many times did Putin Cast a ballot in 2016? "Meanwhile nearly everyone who has looked at the evidence...."

So where are all those Putin casted ballots again, that everyone says Russia influenced the election?

Sounds like a bunch of raving conspiracy lunatics...... and who posted all those posts?

Why........ you. You candycorn, you posted all that nonsense. From back in 2016.

So.... do you want to have conspiracy crap removed? Because I promise you, I'd have your posts removed for sure.
tl;dr;dc

Nonsense.

And parrotted here.​
And parrotted here.​

tl;dr;dc

You are welcome.

Many leftards on this board need to turn off cnn and msnbc for a year or 2 lol

The daily kos guy ...well thiers no hope for him :p

Even a month or two I think would do them some good.lol!

Canadian PM Trudeau touts using coronavirus to enact societal “reset” and gets starched by Tucker Carlson

I'm not fond of conspiracy theories, but I do happen to have a functioning pre-frontal cortex along with some other handy tools God gave me, such as eyes and ears.

I would have to actively ignore such senses in order to deny suspicion around, say, Jeffrey Epstein's "suicide," or the Biden crime family's international dealings, or insane levels of election "irregularities," or four years of both the media and the intelligence community trying to unseat a sitting president of the United States.

To deny such things would be to see that the sky is blue, and then boldly claim that it's actually green.

One of the benefits of 2020's insanity, however, is that the main actors in conspiracy-theory-worthy escapades have become emboldened in saying all the things out loud.

Whereas politicians and technocrats once had to pretend they weren't up to nefarious doings, now they pretty much say anything with the knowledge that the media won't point the spotlight at anything deemed too extreme for the masses.

One such topic leftist elites looove to talk about is using COVID as a societal engineering vehicle to remake the world as they see fit. Such ideas have been suggested by leftists themselves since the very beginning of this year, when Democratic Rep. James Clyburn first called COVID a "tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision."

Read it all

They're gonna build back better......which means we're all screwed ...no matter where ya are in the Western world

View attachment 417849

A lot of the conspiracy theories are easy to point out. If Trump makes a claim, it can be safely considered a conspiracy theory. That takes care of a lot of them right off the bat.

Or the mainstream media will say it is a conspiracy theory and you will believe them without doing any of your own research.

When you say "do your own research" do you mean got to the batshit crazy sources and accept their twisted logic? When you do your own research, does it include crap like Alex Jones or those chemtrail nuts?

Read it all

View attachment 417849

When you say "do your own research" do you mean got to the batshit crazy sources and accept their twisted logic? When you do your own research, does it include crap like Alex Jones or those chemtrail nuts?

In doing research you must look at all sources of information. Books are very handy on authors who have done extensive research on subjects with the sources they find. The first step is to realize what you thought was the truth more then likely isn't.

The mind control and propaganda starts from the day you are born. Parents don't do it purposely but they have been fed the same lies that gets passed on. Then you go to school and learn more lies and propaganda.

Alex Jones is a good start to breaking your mind control away from the mainstream media. But he is also under mind control also with his religion. I suggest finding as many sources as you can that arn't mainstream. That is where the control lies.

Geo-engineering is a real thing:

Last edited:

Read it all

View attachment 417849

In doing research you must look at all sources of information. Books are very handy on authors who have done extensive research on subjects with the sources they find. The first step is to realize what you thought was the truth more then likely isn't.

The mind control and propaganda starts from the day you are born. Parents don't do it purposely but they have been fed the same lies that gets passed on. Then you go to school and learn more lies and propaganda.

Alex Jones is a good start to breaking your mind control away from the mainstream media. But he is also under mind control also with his religion. I suggest finding as many sources as you can that arn't mainstream. That is where the control lies.

Got it. those that have been making up goofy conspiracy theories the longest, and who have written the most batshit crazy books about it are the most believable in your odd view of reality. That's about what I thought.

You are conflating science…

Never, ever let it be forgotten or dismissed, that when a LIbtARd speaks of “science”, that it is the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

The left wrong-wing mockery of “science” is almost the exact most possible opposite of genuine science.
That is not how people think. You are using distortion for making yourself feel witty. Conspiracy theories make stupid people feel smart.

Read it all

View attachment 417849

Got it. those that have been making up goofy conspiracy theories the longest, and who have written the most batshit crazy books about it are the most believable in your odd view of reality. That's about what I thought.

Well, believe what you want but in case you didn't know. The term "Conspiracy Theorist" was a term made popular by the CIA to stop critical thinkers from asking questions about the JFK assassination. In a memo called "Countering Criticism Of The Warren Report." The CIA set out to make "Conspiracy Theorist" a weapon to be used against anyone who questioned the government story.

Never, ever let it be forgotten or dismissed, that when a LIbtARd speaks of “science”, that it is the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

The left wrong-wing mockery of “science” is almost the exact most possible opposite of genuine science.
That is not how people think. You are using distortion for making yourself feel witty. Conspiracy theories make stupid people feel smart.

Are you saying detectives and police are stupid when they come up with their conspiracy theories on how a crime was committed?

Also it is actually using your critical thinking skills when you ask questions. I suppose the education system drummed critical thinking skills out of you though. So it's not your fault.

Read it all

View attachment 417849

Not a Jones fan either check out David night on info wars
Older libertarian from upstate NY

I dont listen any more ...but he's always good

Read it all

View attachment 417849

Not a Jones fan either check out David night on info wars
Older libertarian from upstate NY

I dont listen any more ...but he's always good

As a matter of fact I have been watching David Knight. David Knight is kind of a Jesus thumper also but he is more calm and don't really beat you over the head with Jesus. I just can't figure out how these guys can't figure out religion is a scam also. They aren't stupid people.

They post most of his shows on Vimeo here:

Read it all

View attachment 417849

Well, believe what you want but in case you didn't know. The term "Conspiracy Theorist" was a term made popular by the CIA to stop critical thinkers from asking questions about the JFK assassination. In a memo called "Countering Criticism Of The Warren Report." The CIA set out to make "Conspiracy Theorist" a weapon to be used against anyone who questioned the government story.

And crazies like you expanded it to a wide range of batshit crazy ideas.

Are you saying detectives and police are stupid when they come up with their conspiracy theories on how a crime was committed?

Also it is actually using your critical thinking skills when you ask questions. I suppose the education system drummed critical thinking skills out of you though. So it's not your fault.
You investigate conspiracy theories dumb ass. If you base your case on a conspiracy theory you will lose the case. Conspiracy theories always have reasonable doubt. Reasonable doubt is a defining factor in all conspiracy theories.

Read it all

View attachment 417849

And crazies like you expanded it to a wide range of batshit crazy ideas.

To an uninformed mind, these things would sound crazy. It is like if you told a kid there is no Santa Clause. They would say you are crazy.

Forum List

Back