How Many Times Did Putin Cast a Ballot in 2016?

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

I would guess his army of hackers probably eats better than the average Russia.
And you wanting to make him stronger by attempting to delegitimize the leader of the free is a mystery to me? But liberals supported the communist during Vietnam war when USSR had even more missiles pointed at us.

How does investigating Trump make Putin “stronger”…please tell us.

He delegitimized himself when he obstructed justice and as it looks more and more, colluded with Russian hackers to win an election; your child-like OP not withstanding.
Sure. More crying from the left because Hillary lost.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

No we would like a president to work with him, so we won't have to worry about those war heads. Obama screwed the pooch with russia, now Trump will fix it.

Working with the former director of the KGB.
Should we “work with” the Korean dictator as well?
It seemed that hillary was wanting to work with the former director of the KGB, with the reset button. Or Obama telling him to wait for after the elections so he could work with him better. But on the bright side Trump hasn't made a deal with iran, so they can get nukes. Like Obama did! Where was your outrage then? You have no credibility.

Putin voted the way all autocrats vote, with the full might of his espionage apparatus. Only a total loon would assume it had zero effect. The real question at this point is the extent to which the Trump campaign colluded with this espionage op. Seeing as how there is a Russian under every rock they turn over there is a very real possibility of blackmail. These questions must be answered to everyone's satisfaction.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

No we would like a president to work with him, so we won't have to worry about those war heads. Obama screwed the pooch with russia, now Trump will fix it.

Nobody works with Putin except for shared threat of terrorism.

You should respond to jknowgood and tell him that. Me, I’ll check in later.

Buh-bye!
Maybe you should've told Hillary and Obama that also.

Obama let Putin into Syria and helped create ISIS.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

And you wanting to make him stronger by attempting to delegitimize the leader of the free is a mystery to me? But liberals supported the communist during Vietnam war when USSR had even more missiles pointed at us.

He delegitimized himself when he obstructed justice and as it looks more and more, colluded with Russian hackers to win an election; your child-like OP not withstanding.
Your trying to overturn a valid election with innuendo and bullshit.

The investigations continue. They will evaluate the evidence and see if there is anything to the multiple scandals that are enveloping the Trump presidency. Surely, you want the truth to come out, do you not?

Meanwhile, nearly everyone who has looked at the evidence concludes that Russia tried to influence our election in 2016. Even Trump says as much.

While such attempts were being made, the Trump Administration had meetings with Russian officials. One top advisor, Roger Stone, even admits to having contact with the hackers themselves. He tweeted about Jon Podesta being hacked six weeks before Wikileaks releasing Mr. Podesta’s hacked e-mails.

This is not innuendo.
This is not bullshit.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

Your trying to overturn a valid election with innuendo and bullshit.

The investigations continue. They will evaluate the evidence and see if there is anything to the multiple scandals that are enveloping the Trump presidency. Surely, you want the truth to come out, do you not?

Meanwhile, nearly everyone who has looked at the evidence concludes that Russia tried to influence our election in 2016. Even Trump says as much.

While such attempts were being made, the Trump Administration had meetings with Russian officials. One top advisor, Roger Stone, even admits to having contact with the hackers themselves. He tweeted about Jon Podesta being hacked six weeks before Wikileaks releasing Mr. Podesta’s hacked e-mails.

This is not innuendo.
This is not bullshit.
It's all politics.

Putin voted the way all autocrats vote, with the full might of his espionage apparatus. Only a total loon would assume it had zero effect. The real question at this point is the extent to which the Trump campaign colluded with this espionage op. Seeing as how there is a Russian under every rock they turn over there is a very real possibility of blackmail. These questions must be answered to everyone's satisfaction.
Podesta was doing business with Russia and got hacked.

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
Russia: Is Putin 'laughing' at the US over Moscow controversies?
3 Million times, but for Hillary Clinton.

You can work with a woman like that who will sell you 20% of America's Uranium to Russia and take a mere $125 Million donation to The Clinton Foundation for her favor.

Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
3 Million times, but for Hillary Clinton.

You can work with a woman like that who will sell you 20% of America's Uranium to Russia and take a mere $125 Million donation to The Clinton Foundation for her favor.
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!

Podesta was doing business with Russia and got hacked.

He did get hacked and you absolutely loved it. How many votes you reckon the KGB bought Trump with that one?

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I bet the picture has been taken either in 90-s in any post Soviet Republic or in Ukraine after the 2014 coup.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

Apparently, if your name is Obama.........

I think Russians hacked Hillary and Podesta because niether of them had secure email accounts after doing business for $$$$ with Russians. Then Putin government started leaking bad shit about Clinton 2016 campaign and said they would stop leaks for more $$$. Simple Mafia like extortion racket . Remember Putin is nothing more than a mobster . Now team Clinton think Donnie was in on it.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I bet the picture has been taken either in 90-s in any post Soviet Republic or in Ukraine after the 2014 coup.
Most likely.

Up to five million Russians voted for Trump in the last election

"I think Russians hacked Hillary and Podesta because niether of them had secure email accounts after doing business for $$$$ with Russians. Then Putin government started leaking bad shit about Clinton 2016 campaign and said they would stop leaks for more $$$. Simple Mafia like extortion racket . Remember Putin is nothing more than a mobster . Now team Clinton think Donnie was in on it."

Shhhhhhhhh but be bawee quite. I got this from an "unnamed source."

I think Russians hacked Hillary and Podesta because niether of them had secure email accounts after doing business for $$$$ with Russians. Then Putin government started leaking bad shit about Clinton 2016 campaign and said they would stop leaks for more $$$. Simple Mafia like extortion racket . Remember Putin is nothing more than a mobster . Now team Clinton think Donnie was in on it.
If you think Russia did not hack the republicans as well you are a fool. The sheer potential for blackmail makes me feel ill. The Russians are sitting on enough dirty republican secrets to buy them all the political cover they need, bet on it.

TrumpStrawman.jpg

Forum List

Back