It's getting harder and harder these days to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy theory.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Canadian PM Trudeau touts using coronavirus to enact societal “reset” and gets starched by Tucker Carlson

It's getting harder and harder these days to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy theory. Overall, I don't like dwelling on such theories, but if there's one thing 2020 has taught me, it's that the line between theory and fact is getting alarmingly blurred.

I'm not fond of conspiracy theories, but I do happen to have a functioning pre-frontal cortex along with some other handy tools God gave me, such as eyes and ears.

I would have to actively ignore such senses in order to deny suspicion around, say, Jeffrey Epstein's "suicide," or the Biden crime family's international dealings, or insane levels of election "irregularities," or four years of both the media and the intelligence community trying to unseat a sitting president of the United States.

To deny such things would be to see that the sky is blue, and then boldly claim that it's actually green.

One of the benefits of 2020's insanity, however, is that the main actors in conspiracy-theory-worthy escapades have become emboldened in saying all the things out loud.

Whereas politicians and technocrats once had to pretend they weren't up to nefarious doings, now they pretty much say anything with the knowledge that the media won't point the spotlight at anything deemed too extreme for the masses.

One such topic leftist elites looove to talk about is using COVID as a societal engineering vehicle to remake the world as they see fit. Such ideas have been suggested by leftists themselves since the very beginning of this year, when Democratic Rep. James Clyburn first called COVID a "tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision."

Read it all
From America's most trusted news source

I think someone posted the tucker video already ...but good read
They're gonna build back better......which means we're all screwed ...no matter where ya are in the Western world

sgsgsgwuw.png

Well, last time I checked they were preventing people from going to Church on Sunday.

So, that's a big one.

Well the fact is, there are a lot of conspiracys going on. Since the governments lie to us and the media lies to us, we need to learn to be good detectives. A good detective has to come up with theories on how the conspiracy is played out. Sometimes the theories are right and sometimes they are wrong.

The reason you may think conspiracy theories are bad goes back to JFK and the CIA used the word conspiracy theory to shut people up and make them look like a fool for asking questions, so they would stop asking questions and not find out what really went on.

Well, last time I checked they were preventing people from going to Church on Sunday.

So, that's a big one.

I am not religious at all and I don't go to church at although I love studying religions. I do not understand why people are not fighting this, on not being able to go to church. You all have the right to go and it is protected under the amendments. So whatever governors aren't letting yous go to church, need to be sued.

Canadian PM Trudeau touts using coronavirus to enact societal “reset” and gets starched by Tucker Carlson

It's getting harder and harder these days to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy theory. Overall, I don't like dwelling on such theories, but if there's one thing 2020 has taught me, it's that the line between theory and fact is getting alarmingly blurred.

I'm not fond of conspiracy theories, but I do happen to have a functioning pre-frontal cortex along with some other handy tools God gave me, such as eyes and ears.

I would have to actively ignore such senses in order to deny suspicion around, say, Jeffrey Epstein's "suicide," or the Biden crime family's international dealings, or insane levels of election "irregularities," or four years of both the media and the intelligence community trying to unseat a sitting president of the United States.

To deny such things would be to see that the sky is blue, and then boldly claim that it's actually green.

One of the benefits of 2020's insanity, however, is that the main actors in conspiracy-theory-worthy escapades have become emboldened in saying all the things out loud.

Whereas politicians and technocrats once had to pretend they weren't up to nefarious doings, now they pretty much say anything with the knowledge that the media won't point the spotlight at anything deemed too extreme for the masses.

One such topic leftist elites looove to talk about is using COVID as a societal engineering vehicle to remake the world as they see fit. Such ideas have been suggested by leftists themselves since the very beginning of this year, when Democratic Rep. James Clyburn first called COVID a "tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision."

Read it all

They're gonna build back better......which means we're all screwed ...no matter where ya are in the Western world

View attachment 417849

"Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence."

Nonsense.

We have a lot more conspiracy theorists but not that many true conspiracies.

What happens is this; here's the deal:

Example: the 2020 election....
Trump spends months telling you how easy his victory is going to be. So when he loses....he has to either say, "Wow, we got that wrong" or scream about how he was cheated and throw out wild conspiracy theories. When you guys start showing that you're buying these crazy excuses, wow...the media magically comes up with something that gets them clicks and, in turn, advertisers. You're being monetized and you're too dumb to know it.

Lets take 2 that have come out:

• Trump put watermarks on ballots.
And parrotted here.​
Clearly the entire thing was garbage from the beginning. First and foremost, the federal government doesn't print ballots so it's bullshit on that basis alone.​
  • The US Army seized computers in Germany in reference to the 2020 election.
And parrotted here.​
This one starts with a farce and builds from there. The US Army conducting a mission in Germany....let that sink in. And you can look more closely at the details on politifact if you like.​

While I don't think it would be right for the board to put warning signs on the conspiracy posts...you'd hope something would be done to the people who continue to post this crap on the non conspiracy forums. Nothing will happen to them so they will, again, post every idiotic conspiracy theory to try to muddy up the atmosphere.

Telling truth from conspiracies is easy. It takes about ten seconds of research and a little logic. The Federal government doesn't print ballots and the US Army doesn't stage raids in Germany. Two conspiracy theories blown away in one sentence.

Nonsense.

Trump spends months telling you how easy his victory is going to be. So when he loses....he has to either say, "Wow, we got that wrong" or scream about how he was cheated and throw out wild conspiracy theories. When you guys start showing that you're buying these crazy excuses, wow...the media magically comes up with something that gets them clicks and, in turn, advertisers. You're being monetized and you're too dumb to know it.

And parrotted here.​
Clearly the entire thing was garbage from the beginning. First and foremost, the federal government doesn't print ballots so it's bullshit on that basis alone.​
And parrotted here.​
This one starts with a farce and builds from there. The US Army conducting a mission in Germany....let that sink in. And you can look more closely at the details on politifact if you like.​

While I don't think it would be right for the board to put warning signs on the conspiracy posts...you'd hope something would be done to the people who continue to post this crap on the non conspiracy forums. Nothing will happen to them so they will, again, post every idiotic conspiracy theory to try to muddy up the atmosphere.

Telling truth from conspiracies is easy. It takes about ten seconds of research and a little logic. The Federal government doesn't print ballots and the US Army doesn't stage raids in Germany. Two conspiracy theories blown away in one sentence.
Lol

You should went with Russia for a better example of a conspiracy theory

Nonsense.

And parrotted here.​
And parrotted here.​

Are you really using fact checkers? :D :laughing0301: Wow, have you really missed the bus. Maybe you should take the time and watch the Corbett Report and he explains to you how the fact checkers work and who funds them.

What astounds me is that some people can't remember being lied to by whatever they watch for news. If someone you know lies to your face you remember it forever.

Read it all

View attachment 417849

A lot of the conspiracy theories are easy to point out. If Trump makes a claim, it can be safely considered a conspiracy theory. That takes care of a lot of them right off the bat.

When falsehoods and unprovable allegations and speculations are used for proving or promoting a theory the theory becomes a conspiracy theory.

Nonsense.

And parrotted here.​
And parrotted here.​

Lol

But it was NEVER promoted by leftists, it was promoted BIG TIME by the Trumpists, on this very site....?

If some story is telling you how to feel in the title the correct emotion to feel is indifference.
If some story wants a reaction then don't react.
Don't go looking for confirmation of your fears, you'll find it every time.
Never put down to malice what can be explained by stupidity.
Quit taking society personally.
The real conspiracies are right out in the open and have been going on so long we barely pay attention.

When falsehoods and unprovable allegations and speculations are used for proving or promoting a theory the theory becomes a conspiracy theory.
So every criminal charge against someone in history is a conspiracy theory.... they are in fact unproven allegations.

The big bang is then a conspiracy theory...

Etc

YES. If a person is noq found quilry of a crime in a courr rhey are
So every criminal charge against someone in history is a conspiracy theory.... they are in fact unproven allegations.

The big bang is then a conspiracy theory...

Etc
You are conflating science debates with criminal charges, but yes, if a criminal charge can not produce a guilty verdict it becomes a conspiracy theory and an unproven allegation.

It's getting harder and harder these days to tell the difference between fact and conspiracy theory.

Not really: If it smears Conservatives, it is a fact. If it exposes Progressives, it is a conspiracy theory.

Nonsense.

And parrotted here.​
And parrotted here.​

Lol

But it was NEVER promoted by leftists, it was promoted BIG TIME by the Trumpists, on this very site....?
Ya think ......watch the bitchute video

I've recently made a similar observation. It is getting to where it is difficult to tell the difference between batshit crazy conspiracy theory crap,and batshit crazy reality.

Have you ever seen a movie called Conspiracy Theory? The protagonist, played by Mel Gibson, is a man who is rather obviously messed-up in the head. He believes in all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories, and publishes a newsletter about them. Not terribly far into the movie, it is revealed that there is a genuine conspiracy going on, far more bizarre, far more sinister, far more batshit crazy than any of the crap that he imagines is happening, and it turns out that he is caught in the middle of all of it.

For the past few years, I have felt like I am living in that movie. Not as the Mel Gibson character, but probably more like the character that is played by Julia Roberts, who has been politely listening to the insane rants from this man, only to find out that she, too, is caught up in the same bizarre conspiracy that he is, far crazier than any of what she's been hearing from him.

I look around me, now, and see, undeniably taking place, crap that if you were to try to tell me five or ten years ago was happening, or would happen, I'd have dismissed you as a kook.

Last edited:

I've recently made a similar observation. It is getting to where it is difficult to tell the difference between batshit crazy conspiracy theory crap,and batshit crazy reality.

Have you ever seen a movie called Conspiracy Theory. The protagonist, played by Mel Gibson, is a man who is rather obviously messed-up in the head. He believes in all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories, and publishes a newsletter about them. Not terribly far into the movie, it is revealed that there is a genuine conspiracy going on, far more bizarre, far more sinister, far more batshit crazy than any of the crap that he imagines is happening, and it turns out that he is caught in the middle of all of it.

For the past few years, I have felt like I am living in that movie. Not as the Mel Gibson character, but probably more like the character that is played by Julia Roberts, who has been politely listening to the insane rants from this man, only to find out that she, too, is caught up in the same bizarre conspiracy that he is, far crazier than any of what she's been hearing from him.

I look around me, now, and see, undeniably taking place, crap that if you were to try to tell me five or ten years ago was happening, or would happen, I'd have dismissed you as a kook.

I'll have to watch it

Its good you woke up ...you're not alone
I've been going hey waita minute for 25 year now ...at least

Forum List

Back