It's Been 11 Days Now. Time For Some Pictures From The Front Lines

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Gruesome photos of dead Russian soldiers are being shared online by Ukrainian officials to combat Kremlin censorship of its deadly invasion — while another video shows weeping Russian fighters admitting to war crimes.

The images are being posted on various Telegram channels run by Ukraine’s interior ministry and Security Service as the violence continues to escalate.

One grim photo shows the mutilated body of a Russian soldier lying in a field with his flesh and organs alongside him.

1646601216004.png

Bodies of Russian soldiers lie outside a school destroyed not far from the center of Ukrainian city of Kharkiv.

If you think these pictures are bad. You should see the ones I got from my son in Iraq in 2006-2007. War isn't pretty, and if we're going to continue posting about it on usmb, then both sides should have to endure these images. If you don't have the stomach for it, then don't post about it one way or the other.

Gruesome photos of dead Russian soldiers are being shared online by Ukrainian officials to combat Kremlin censorship of its deadly invasion — while another video shows weeping Russian fighters admitting to war crimes.

The images are being posted on various Telegram channels run by Ukraine’s interior ministry and Security Service as the violence continues to escalate.

One grim photo shows the mutilated body of a Russian soldier lying in a field with his flesh and organs alongside him.

View attachment 611603
Bodies of Russian soldiers lie outside a school destroyed not far from the center of Ukrainian city of Kharkiv.

If you think these pictures are bad. You should see the ones I got from my son in Iraq in 2006-2007. War isn't pretty, and if we're going to continue posting about it on usmb, then both sides should have to endure these images. If you don't have the stomach for it, then don't post about it one way or the other.
who the fuck died and made you forum commander?

Doesn't count unless the photos are in 3-D.
BTW, where are the photos of dead Ukrainian Neo-Nazi's??
Is this what you are looking for? No Neo-Nazis.just people, more and more, civilians, by Russian troops to help Putin subjugate Ukraine for the war criminal Putin.
1646602705444.png

1646602726975.png

No.
I have more. My Slavic ancestors only fought for the highest bidder!
In this war, they'd never fight for Bi-Dung's interests as Joey is only a taker looking to enrich his own family.
Just look at what he's done for Ukraine as VP previously and El Presidente today, so far!!
Suckers....
Uh huh. Yep. Sure.

Is this what you are looking for? No Neo-Nazis.just people, more and more, civilians, by Russian troops to help Putin subjugate Ukraine for the war criminal Putin.
View attachment 611611
View attachment 611612
Were they tested for Covid?

You never know.

View attachment 611603

The ghouls are at it again.

View attachment 611611
View attachment 611612

Not civilians idiot. Besides, not 3-D.
Looking for Neo-Nazi Ukrainian bastard fighters!
Carry on.....

Don't know. Maybe you should go over and check.
I am just asking the question.

Covid was the world's biggest threat...three weeks ago.

I don't think it has gone.

I think we are the verge of a mass spreader event.

Think of the children.

View attachment 611611
View attachment 611612
What proof are that they died from Russian bullets and not Ukrainian?

Weird how when Zelensky was shelling civilians in Eastern “Ukraine” he wasn’t called a war criminal.

85223DE3-3BDD-4C61-B542-FB97FA7A0DE6.png

In your family album.
Just watched an interview of holocaust survivors, all elderly women in wheel chairs, in a house near the memorial the Russians just bombed. You know, the Nazis Putin is liberating Ukraine from. A Rabbi there, Yaakov Bleich, described where the bomb landed. Right on top of the graves where the murdered Jews are buried.

Just watched an interview of holocaust survivors, all elderly women in wheel chairs, in a house near the memorial the Russians just bombed. You know, the Nazis Putin is liberating Ukraine from. A Rabbi there, Yaakov Bleich, described where the bomb landed. Right on top of the graves where the murdered Jews are buried.

It's not your business unless Ukraine is home.

What proof are that they died from Russian bullets and not Ukrainian?

Weird how when Zelensky was shelling civilians in Eastern “Ukraine” he wasn’t called a war criminal.

View attachment 611620

These morons don't give a rats rear end about how we got here, they only care about what there media handlers tell them.

Forum List

Back