Ukraine Will Invade Russia and Capture Territory From Putin—Igor Girkin

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
gor Girkin, a former Russian commander turned military blogger, has warned that Ukraine might soon invade Russia.

The claim was made by the former Federal Security Service officer on Telegram and later picked up and shared by Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine's minister of internal affairs.

Girkin wrote: "There is a fierce shelling of Gorlovka. Perhaps the offensive has begun or is about to begin. I remind you: I predicted the main attack on the Zaporozhye front, auxiliary ones - on Kherson and (possibly) - on Donetsk."

Gorlovka is the Russian name for the Ukrainian city Horlivka in the Donetsk region to the east of the country.

Girkin added: "Distracting strikes can be inflicted on the 'old border' (Belgorod, Kursk, Bryansk regions) in order to capture several settlements and provoke the Russian Federation armed forces to storm them (until they are completely destroyed). Let's see if my predictions come true."

He concluded he "would be happy to be wrong," but he has "little optimism."

Gerashchenko shared Girkin's predictions, writing: "Ukrainian Armed Forces will capture settlements in Belgorod, Kursk and Bryansk regions—terrorist Girkin-Strelkov."

Radicals like Girkin only talk to other radicals, so they have no idea how ridiculous they sound to the rest of the world. Only the depraved mind of a Russian imperialist would imagine Ukraine would sacrifice the good will of its supporters and the lives of its soldiers to provide "distractions" from the real targets of the Ukrainian offensive.

Last year the AFU feinted toward Kherson, causing Russia to divert forces to defend there and then launched the main attack against the weakened Russian defenses arounder Kharkiv, routing the Russian war criminals. It is reasonable to assume the AFU will attempt to use the same tactic again but nothing so stupid as capturing Russian cities.

Hopium.jpg

Yeah, it is the same Girkin who 'predicted' in last year's May that Poland was preparing to occupy Western Ukraine.

What Ukraine can really do is move some military formation to Russian border and increase activities of small military groups inside Russian territory.

But not to seize some territories. But to spread Russian forces.

gor Girkin, a former Russian commander turned military blogger, has warned that Ukraine might soon invade Russia.

The claim was made by the former Federal Security Service officer on Telegram and later picked up and shared by Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine's minister of internal affairs.

Girkin wrote: "There is a fierce shelling of Gorlovka. Perhaps the offensive has begun or is about to begin. I remind you: I predicted the main attack on the Zaporozhye front, auxiliary ones - on Kherson and (possibly) - on Donetsk."

Gorlovka is the Russian name for the Ukrainian city Horlivka in the Donetsk region to the east of the country.

Girkin added: "Distracting strikes can be inflicted on the 'old border' (Belgorod, Kursk, Bryansk regions) in order to capture several settlements and provoke the Russian Federation armed forces to storm them (until they are completely destroyed). Let's see if my predictions come true."

Gerashchenko shared Girkin's predictions, writing: "Ukrainian Armed Forces will capture settlements in Belgorod, Kursk and Bryansk regions—terrorist Girkin-Strelkov."

Radicals like Girkin only talk to other radicals, so they have no idea how ridiculous they sound to the rest of the world. Only the depraved mind of a Russian imperialist would imagine Ukraine would sacrifice the good will of its supporters and the lives of its soldiers to provide "distractions" from the real targets of the Ukrainian offensive.

Last year the AFU feinted toward Kherson, causing Russia to divert forces to defend there and then launched the main attack against the weakened Russian defenses arounder Kharkiv, routing the Russian war criminals. It is reasonable to assume the AFU will attempt to use the same tactic again but nothing so stupid as capturing Russian cities.

The collective Putin ( the true Putin was murdered in 2006 ) and his twenty-something doubles will give one part of Russia to Ukraine and another one to China. Kremlin is the stronghold of international mafia who wants to annihilate Russia and Russian people

Same as :-
US Nazis taking a steady beating .
No planes .
HIMAR missiles useless .
No ordnance .
Just propaganda to keep the Gullibles hoping .
Counter Offensive just the Coke addict playing his spoons on the cash till Which is empty. As usual .

Forum List

Back