It's Been 11 Days Now. Time For Some Pictures From The Front Lines

Not civilians idiot. Besides, not 3-D.
Looking for Neo-Nazi Ukrainian bastard fighters!
Carry on.....
What do you mean "not civilians"? What kind of uniform are you used to wearing comrade?

I am just asking the question.

Covid was the world's biggest threat...three weeks ago.

I don't think it has gone.

I think we are the verge of a mass spreader event.

Think of the children.
Don't know there. Here in Tennessee, Covid deaths averaged 72/day according to state of Tennessee's latest published figure.
Not nearly as gruesome as Ukrainian women, children and aging being bombed and buried under debris of Russian military attack with rockets, mortars, artillery, tanks and machine guns.
No matter how important it is to you, are you sure you are going to be able to get it back on the front page or that you should try?

Don't know there. Here in Tennessee, Covid deaths averaged 72/day according to state of Tennessee's latest published figure.
Not nearly as gruesome as Ukrainian women, children and aging being bombed and buried under debris of Russian military attack with rockets, mortars, artillery, tanks and machine guns.
No matter how important it is to you, are you sure you are going to be able to get it back on the front page or that you should try?

I never saw you post stuff like this when victims were Syrians. Hmmm.....

If you wanna be a true global citizen, you gotta sympathize with all colors and ethnicities.

You are assuming quite a bit.
Covid is estimated to have killed over a two million people worldwide...infecting by some estimates...up to 500 million.
Covid is not gone...like the insidious enemy it is it is simply hiding...waiting for our guard to drop.
Where are their masks?
Why am I not seeing Ukrainians in masks?
Billions could die!

I never saw you post stuff like this when victims were Syrians. Hmmm.....

If you wanna be a true global citizen, you gotta sympathize with all colors and ethnicities.
Hmmm.... I guess I was still working putting by retirement back in order in 2015 after the Bush crash. I actually did no join USMB until November 2019. People that are not members very rarely post on USMB.
Never claimed to be a global citizen, more the warrior type. Intentional attacks to kill civilians is wrong and make the ones that do it war criminals. You do not have to be a citizen of the world or globalist human to know that. Every human knows that. Do you know that?

Hmmm.... I guess I was still working putting by retirement back in order in 2015 after the Bush crash. I actually did no join USMB until November 2019. People that are not members very rarely post on USMB.
Never claimed to be a global citizen, more the warrior type. Intentional attacks to kill civilians is wrong and make the ones that do it war criminals. You do not have to be a citizen of the world or globalist human to know that. Every human knows that. Do you know that?

I know that most of your posts do not support an American national interest.
Just let me leave it at that.

A huge percentage of this war coverage is full of lies and misinformation.

Therefore, I'm totally suspicious of what I read and see and take everything with a grain of salt. :dunno:

Therefore, I'm totally suspicious of what I read and see and take everything with a grain of salt. :dunno:
* and instantly believe, 100%, any and all info that jibes with whatever line the cult is selling today

What proof are that they died from Russian bullets and not Ukrainian?

Weird how when Zelensky was shelling civilians in Eastern “Ukraine” he wasn’t called a war criminal.

View attachment 611620
Because the Russians caused that damage, not Zelenskey, you gullible, halfwit troll.

For everyone else NOT a Putin apologist spreading Russian propaganda:

Here is where that image is from. These are images taken by a Ukranian in Eastern Ukraine after Russian shelling and attacks.

Last edited:

i was just thinking the same thing. hell, we saw a lot of "fake" full emergency rooms when covid started - who knows what bullshit "the establishment" will pull to lie to us all.

i was just thinking the same thing. hell, we saw a lot of "fake" full emergency rooms when covid started - who knows what bullshit "the establishment" will pull to lie to us all.

Exactly! :thup:

Fake News Media lies, that's what they do.

Forum List

Back