Its because I'm black

He's the perfect kardashian.

So you don't think he is serious? Then black people need to tell him to stop falsely pulling the race card. Boy who cried wolf.

Makes it harder for people who are wronged because of race.

Why is it "black peoples" responsibility to make Kanye do what you want him too? Why is it always black societys responsibility to control individuals but whites never have that responsibility because only whites are considered individuals responsible for their own actions?

Ask yourself that.

I dont care what your answer is because it will on be some bullshit excuse to justify your bullshittery
Kanye illustrates how black people sometimes see race when race isnt there. I didn't say you had to do something about it I asked do you agree with him.

Thats the second time you said that so now is the time to say: You are like all white people who NEVER NEVER EVER see something as a racial problem. Instead you tell blacks that in the case of every single situation "race isnt the issue". How do you know that? You dont, you have a fucking feeling that race isnt behind it and Kanye has a different feeling. Yet your feeling is more valid because you are the star of your own movie.

I've seen black people walk into my business with a chip on their shoulders and they are hyper sensitive and take any mistake or comment as racism. Like when I said "you people" lol jk.

But seriously look at how kanye cried racism when it wasn't there. Just consider that next time you go to pull that card. Most times I'll agree with your black ass so settle down.

Tell me what method you used to determine that racism "wasnt there"? Here's where you give another personal anecdote about something else

Actually I said it does occur and kanye crying wolf hurts people who are actually wronged.

Once again, what you qualify as an actual wrong doesnt matter to anyone but yourself.

And you know what? Thats a pretty slanderous accusation kanyes making. What evidence does he have? The voters should sue him for slander.

We all thought our artist who lost got robbed. Kanyes being a baby and so are you. Grow up. Evolve. Civilize.

So again, Why is it all blacks responsibility for one black person? Is the idea of an individual being accountable for his own actions a luxury only reserved for whites?

Next time we don't believe you were wronged " because your black" blame kanye

Kanye is a great example of how blacks cry racism when it isnt there. First he did it to Taylor Swift now Beck?

Do black people agree with kanye? Did Beyonce lose because she's black?

Lets not forget this jewel of Kanye wisdom.

Such intelligence.

Kanye is a great example of how blacks cry racism when it isnt there. First he did it to Taylor Swift now Beck?

Do black people agree with kanye? Did Beyonce lose because she's black?

Most blacks think Kanye is an idiot.

I don't get his popularity. Or hers, for that matter. I recently read that there are apps available so a fan can follow their activities throughout the day. Also read he put his label in a slew of plain white t-shirts and sold them for over $100 each. People are so gullible.

I had to look for him on You Tube because I hadn't heard him. Why is that considered music? And why would Paul McCartney and Taylor Swift want to do music with him?

Well he was a very good producer, some of the beats he put out were pretty good, outside of that I really don't know.

I think the answer to that is very simple. A fairly large segment of the 18-25 black demographic collectively spends a huge amount of money on music, whether downloading it or buying CD's.

Association with Kanye equals crossover access to a plethora of listeners, who probably don't have a clue who Taylor Swift and Paul McCartney are.

Sustainability ant longevity is what separates an average artist from a great artist.

Kanya is another Oprah. got rich off their country and all the people in it. then whines how they are held down and overlooked and how EVERYONE hates black people..... while he screeches it from one of his IVORY mansions.
Maybe they are trying to not forget where they came from. Get some street cred.

Let's be honest. The human race is still not civilized yet. We are ruled and controlled by greedy tirants and people are dumb and racist and jealous and superstitious. We are such a young new species who can blame us. We have only begun to understand.

I've seen other people go from rags to riches all the sudden they know it all. Kanye is a rich prince in his world. Can have anything he wants.

How many black people applaud when kanye tells it like it is? How many cheered for murderer oj?

White conservatives are worse. They cheered for zimmerman. Sick fucks. But this ain't about that. Lol

You are such a liar. NOBODY cheered for Zimmerman. you are the sick person along with all your lying ilk. people like you are the ones tearing this country apart. I'm ashamed to call you my fellow country man/woman as I am Kanya West. you both should seek mental help

Are you really saying that no one on this board said 'good for gz for killing Travon'?

You're the one who is lying.

Absolutely.i distinctly recall a number of posters here saying that Zimmerman "did society a favor".

Kanya is greedy selfish ugly man that got rich off the very folks he shits all over

the talks a good line of bs about HIS PEOPLE and then goes home to his gated community in Holleywood to one of his 10, 000 sq foot house.

Kanya is another Oprah. got rich off their country and all the people in it. then whines how they are held down and overlooked and how EVERYONE hates black people..... while he screeches it from one of his IVORY mansions.

Let's be honest. The human race is still not civilized yet. We are ruled and controlled by greedy tirants and people are dumb and racist and jealous and superstitious. We are such a young new species who can blame us. We have only begun to understand.

I've seen other people go from rags to riches all the sudden they know it all. Kanye is a rich prince in his world. Can have anything he wants.

How many black people applaud when kanye tells it like it is? How many cheered for murderer oj?

White conservatives are worse. They cheered for zimmerman. Sick fucks. But this ain't about that. Lol

You are such a liar. NOBODY cheered for Zimmerman. you are the sick person along with all your lying ilk. people like you are the ones tearing this country apart. I'm ashamed to call you my fellow country man/woman as I am Kanya West. you both should seek mental help

Are you really saying that no one on this board said 'good for gz for killing Travon'?

Absolutely.i distinctly recall a number of posters here saying that Zimmerman "did society a favor".

right a number of people like what ONE.

but if lying helps you all feel superior you lefties don't seem to have problem doing it.

we would of never heard of tryvon Martian if your ugly President hadn't poked his nose into a state matter. and look in a mirror because you all were calling for Zimmmerman to be lynched and hung. so none of you are any frikken better than anyone else

Last edited:
Kanya is greedy selfish ugly man that got rich off the very folks he shits all over

the talks a good line of bs about HIS PEOPLE and then goes home to his gated community in Holleywood to one of his 10, 000 sq foot house.

right a number of people like what ONE.

but if lying helps you all feel superior you lefties don't seem to have problem doing it.

we would of never heard of tryvon Martian if your ugly President hadn't poked his nose into a state matter. and look in a mirror because you all were calling for Zimmmerman to be lynched and hung. so none of you are any frikken better than anyone else

Someone once quoted these words..."What is most dangerous is sincere ignorance, and conscientious stupidity".

You personify that statement.

If you can read, take the time to sample a few statements from the following thread(from this forum).

When you arrive at some of them that say things like "Good for Zimmerman, he is now free to go out and shoot another hoodie wearing thug", then YOU look in the mirror and correct yourself.......and while you are at it, realize that like it or not, PRESIDENT Obama, is your president too.

As far as Zimmeran being lynched or hung, speaking for myself, I don't wish that on him. Truth be told, since being acquitted, he has done a fine job of exposing himself as nothing more than a woman bullying, gun toting thug, who will likely self destruct at some point.

Like it or not, there is no expiration date on Karma.

George Zimmerman Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Why is it "black peoples" responsibility to make Kanye do what you want him too? Why is it always black societys responsibility to control individuals but whites never have that responsibility because only whites are considered individuals responsible for their own actions?

Ask yourself that.

I dont care what your answer is because it will on be some bullshit excuse to justify your bullshittery
Kanye illustrates how black people sometimes see race when race isnt there. I didn't say you had to do something about it I asked do you agree with him.

Thats the second time you said that so now is the time to say: You are like all white people who NEVER NEVER EVER see something as a racial problem. Instead you tell blacks that in the case of every single situation "race isnt the issue". How do you know that? You dont, you have a fucking feeling that race isnt behind it and Kanye has a different feeling. Yet your feeling is more valid because you are the star of your own movie.

I've seen black people walk into my business with a chip on their shoulders and they are hyper sensitive and take any mistake or comment as racism. Like when I said "you people" lol jk.

But seriously look at how kanye cried racism when it wasn't there. Just consider that next time you go to pull that card. Most times I'll agree with your black ass so settle down.

Tell me what method you used to determine that racism "wasnt there"? Here's where you give another personal anecdote about something else

Actually I said it does occur and kanye crying wolf hurts people who are actually wronged.

Once again, what you qualify as an actual wrong doesnt matter to anyone but yourself.

And you know what? Thats a pretty slanderous accusation kanyes making. What evidence does he have? The voters should sue him for slander.

We all thought our artist who lost got robbed. Kanyes being a baby and so are you. Grow up. Evolve. Civilize.

So again, Why is it all blacks responsibility for one black person? Is the idea of an individual being accountable for his own actions a luxury only reserved for whites?

Next time we don't believe you were wronged " because your black" blame kanye

What was the excuse before Kanye for not believing blacks?

Let me guess, its not your fault its another black guys fault before that!

well look who's back "low gravity" with more BS about dumb azz negro named canya

Forum List

Back