Little girls being brainwashed with big lie!

How exactly do you think this should be nipped in the bud and by whom?

seems that is up to the child's parents....just like allowing home schoolers to teach the bullshit they do to kids...earth is how old again...???

"The group isn’t afraid to tackle big social issues. KPIX-TV reported one of the girls saying, “White policeman are killing black young folks such as women, men and children,” one of the girls said. Another girl added: “Mike Brown. He was shot because he didn’t do nothing. Only the police officer shot him because of his skin color.”
Read more at 8216 Radical Brownies 8217 troop focuses on 8216 social justice 8217

This is so far away from "How old the earth is", it's apples and oranges.
This is teaching a generation to be racist based on a lie!

You support revisionist history.....you want to forget the ISIS style immolation by lynching of 4000 African American by white Christian racists ....

28 Reasons I m DONE Talking To Most Of My Conservative Friends And Family Members

When I was in a high school history class, I’ll never forget one thing our teacher taught us: what you read in history books isn’t always accurate. The example she used was history books in the Soviet Union, now known as Russia. She informed us, to my shock and horror, that the Soviets pretty much included what they liked in the history books and left out everything else. As a result, she said, there were generations of Russian students who were misinformed.

Oh we were dismayed, my classmates and I! Those poor little Russian kids who were being taught false history. But wait….you guys on the right are trying to do the same thing right here in the Good Old U.S.A.

Last year, I wrote an article about Texas’ plan to revise history and include Moses as a Founding Father. When I shared the article with an educated Texas adult and asked “is this OK with you,” his response was:

“Why teach our children at length regarding the horrors of slavery as we have eliminated that curse from our society? We don’t deny it occurred here or anywhere else in the world, but, why dwell on a segment of our past that has been corrected? I don’t think it is appropriate to drag our dirty laundry through our history lessons at length.”

Because it’s HISTORY. You don’t get to just rewrite history books if it’s unpleasant. What are you thinking? Shall we rewrite the Revolutionary War? “A minor disagreement with Great Britain.” How about the bombing of Pearl Harbor? “A spat with the Japanese.”

"The group isn’t afraid to tackle big social issues. KPIX-TV reported one of the girls saying, “White policeman are killing black young folks such as women, men and children,” one of the girls said. Another girl added: “Mike Brown. He was shot because he didn’t do nothing. Only the police officer shot him because of his skin color.”
Read more at 8216 Radical Brownies 8217 troop focuses on 8216 social justice 8217

It's not a generation, so far it's ten girls who will abandon this activity if it is not fun. Jeeze what an alarmist. On the other hand their generation will not need any brainwashing to grow up hating the establishment.

we tell each other America is the land of the free...hah ..we have the largest [proportional] prison population IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD... hell we have more prisoners than N Korea, China, Iran ...no one beats us ...we are number one in putting our citizens in jail...but we are the "home of the Free' yeah right sure...

The big lie now being burned into children's minds as truth!

This should be nipped in the bud! This is nothing less than black racism against whites! This is the kind of shit that pushes whites to join so called, "White Supremist" groups.

Young Oakland Girls Called Radical Brownies Learn Social Justice Instead Of Selling Cookies CBS San Francisco

If one is not a bigoted ignorant fool to begin with, nothing, other than a terrible parent, could ever push him or her to join a white supremacist group.

One indication that a person is a bigoted ignorant fool is if they put quotation marks around the term white supremist (sic) as if it is a mythical thing.

Racism is passed on by parents. Look at Steve McGarrett. He claims his children and grandchildren are all home schooled and taught that blacks are not even human.

What parents teach their kids can sometimes be ugly and wrong.

Racism is passed on by parents. Look at Steve McGarrett. He claims his children and grandchildren are all home schooled and taught that blacks are not even human.

What parents teach their kids can sometimes be ugly and wrong.

The big lie now being burned into children's minds as truth!

This should be nipped in the bud! This is nothing less than black racism against whites! This is the kind of shit that pushes whites to join so called, "White Supremist" groups.

Young Oakland Girls Called Radical Brownies Learn Social Justice Instead Of Selling Cookies CBS San Francisco

I'll bet they accept EBT when they're selling some radical cookies.
I bet lots of white people must be buying their cookies then since more of them use EBT.

Forum List

Back