It's as good as a guarantee - Democrats will regain the House in 2024

And a republican who doesn't support their own star candidate, former president and best thing to come along for them since Reagan, if he isn't a RINO, then what is he?

A democrap?

It has nothing to do with personalities and everything to do with Conservative values

It has nothing to do with personalities and everything to do with Conservative values

And since when are you a judge of conservative values? So far, I have not seen one RINO or anti-Trumper espousing hate for the guy who I thought embodied conservative values. Further, since when are republicans bound to conservative values when so many republicans aren't even conservative (hence the RINO moniker).

Just where are democrat values? What democrats have been criticized for not following democrat values and why are there no DINOs?

ANSWER: because the whole mess is just one more made up leftwing crock designed just to attack and minimize republicans.

Just where are democrat values? What democrats have been criticized for not following democrat values and why are there no DINOs?

Democrats have a big tent
We realize not everyone will support the same issues, but we welcome them anyway

Yet apparently not big enough to include freedom of speech, constitutional government, border security, low crime, anti-war, anti-hate speech, or integrity in politicians.

We realize not everyone will support the same issues, but we welcome them anyway
Name three democrats who don't support the same issues as the rest of the DNC whom you welcome anyway.

The only people who are Republicans In Name Only are the Trump Cultists, who aren't in any way "conservatives" at all. Spending like drunken sailors, overturning voting rights, and women's health choices, demonizing liberals, calling for an end to government institutions who would oppose their overthrow of the democracy. Calling the press the "enemy of the people". These are authoritarian policies, not conservative.
Facts.

Your tent needs armed guards to separate from each other. If Progs win the House, they will move towards an anti-Israel stance. Hakeem Jeffries will make sure. More Prog radicals will run and win office. This is not going to end.

Not true.
1. RINOs are Never-Trumpers, like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, etc. The traitors prefer to lose elections waving the "conservative" flag, instead of joining the "Populist Republicans". Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

View attachment 866599

2. Democrats would just love we Republicans to all be "conservatives" so you could win every election, like Mitt & McCain lost. Trump figured out the winning "populist" policies that attracts independents. Old Money Republicans prefer the old maxim "democrats fall in love and conservatives fall in line:. Fuck that.
Populism sucks.

I share the disdain for RINOs, but when majority control of the House can depend on a single vote, I am loathe to give it back to the Democrats. On a brighter note, the Senate is likely going to switch over to GOP control. It is too early to predict the White House, since it is unlikely that Biden will be renominated.
What's that "majority" worth when 1/3 of your caucus is a bunch of self-serving double dealers?

Liz Cheney
babbyrofl.gif

I have always said, there is no lower form of scum than a RINO. Some Republican voters make the mistake of thinking that a RINO is the lesser of two evils between that RINO and a Democrat. The fact is, a RINO is worse than a Democrat. So, the RINOs lead by RINO master McCarthy were out for revenge for the ouster of McCarthy as speaker, they took it out on Rep. George Santos. Do I approve of some of the acts that Santos is supposedly guilty of? No. However, Santos had over a 96% voting grade for voting the way a Republican - a REAL Republican should. Santos was not stabbing his voting base in the back like RINOs constantly do. I like the fight an defiance of Santos as apposed to what most so-called Republicans do, which is find the first Democrats zipper they can put bend down on their knees for.

RINOs are what make the Republican the stupid party. Whether you love or hate the Democrat Party, you have to respect them for always circling the wagons around one of their members under attack and not throwing them under the bus. With the Santos voting record being available, enough Republican voters will be angered by the Santos expulsion that they either simply won't vote for the known RINO in their district, or they will do like I will be doing, which is voting Democrat to increase the chances of getting rid of RINO scum. I am an American Independent. I voted for the RINO in my district in 2022, because true to typical RINO scum, he lied to everyone about who he really was. Well, hopefully we can primary him, if he is not primaried then I will absolutely be voting Democrat just get rid of a RINO. There will be more than enough irate Republican voters who will give the middle finger to RINOs that Democrats will regain the house on 2024.
So the cheat is public?

I have always said, there is no lower form of scum than a RINO. Some Republican voters make the mistake of thinking that a RINO is the lesser of two evils between that RINO and a Democrat. The fact is, a RINO is worse than a Democrat. So, the RINOs lead by RINO master McCarthy were out for revenge for the ouster of McCarthy as speaker, they took it out on Rep. George Santos. Do I approve of some of the acts that Santos is supposedly guilty of? No. However, Santos had over a 96% voting grade for voting the way a Republican - a REAL Republican should. Santos was not stabbing his voting base in the back like RINOs constantly do. I like the fight an defiance of Santos as apposed to what most so-called Republicans do, which is find the first Democrats zipper they can put bend down on their knees for.

RINOs are what make the Republican the stupid party. Whether you love or hate the Democrat Party, you have to respect them for always circling the wagons around one of their members under attack and not throwing them under the bus. With the Santos voting record being available, enough Republican voters will be angered by the Santos expulsion that they either simply won't vote for the known RINO in their district, or they will do like I will be doing, which is voting Democrat to increase the chances of getting rid of RINO scum. I am an American Independent. I voted for the RINO in my district in 2022, because true to typical RINO scum, he lied to everyone about who he really was. Well, hopefully we can primary him, if he is not primaried then I will absolutely be voting Democrat just get rid of a RINO. There will be more than enough irate Republican voters who will give the middle finger to RINOs that Democrats will regain the house on 2024.

A. Nothing is guaranteed, especially this far out.

B. You don't know what a RINO is.

C. Nothing in your argument is grounded in reality

I have always said, there is no lower form of scum than a MAGA. Some Republican voters make the mistake of thinking that a MAGA is the lesser of two evils between that RINO and a Democrat. The fact is, a RINO is worse than a Hamas Supporter.

Forum List

Back