Zone1 It's almost comical when liberals criticize "the God of the Bible"

The real question? Why would a supposed Atheist care about anything found in the Word of God, that they declare is untruthful? :disbelief: A statement presented to Shock the Christian.........as if there is no valid explanation as to why the God of Creation would kill children without hesitation. How dare God kill children! 😪 feigning emotion as if they actually care about any life other than their own. :abgg2q.jpg: A common practice......the ole tear jerk award performance. This is nothing but an attempt to undermine the faith of those not so grounded in God's truth. A "Got Ya"! moment. Reality: since they have already declared their unbelief of the Holy Scriptures......can they actually in an honest fashion believe this accusation when its proven they care nothing about the life of an innocent child resting in its mothers womb?

As a Christian we are commanded to defend against such hypocrisy and present THE TRUTH as found in the Holy Scriptures in defense of the faith and hope that rests in our hearts (1 Peter 3:15) requires we give an explanation. We are to continue to defend the faith that has been delivered once for all time (Jude 3)

1. All children are innocent and will never taste the fire's of hell reserved for Satan and his minions (Matthew 18:3, Rev. 20:14)

2. Innocent children die every day on earth, death is as natural as life. Is God responsible for taking these innocent children? The reason that God allowed the children to die is obvious. When children die they are saved from the same punishment that their parents will receive, children will go to heaven for eternal fellowship with God. God gave an explanation as to why He was Repentant.....i.e, SORRY that He had created man on earth. It has to do with FREE WILL. Children know only what they are taught by their parents, righteous parents cultivate righteousness..........bad parents cultivate their children to go to hell when they reach the age of reason.

God allowed the children in the flood to die to save them from hell's fire because their parents were found guilty of evil acts. There are worse things than death and dying.
What? Would you have these innocent children grow into maturity and go to hell? These children DIED a natural death......its called drowning. Has there not been one innocent child that drowned to death since the great flood? :dunno: God sent Noah to warn these evil people......repent and be saved. In fact this generation had 120 years to repent before God allowed the flood to consume the earth. Thus.........who is responsible for the death of these children......God or their evil parents?

God gave a reason, based upon the free will actions of men as to why the Great Flood was allowed. "And God saw the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was EVIL CONTINUALLY." -- Gen. 6:5

The same explanation applies when God ordered Samual to kill all living things in battle. (1 Sam. 15:1-9). By allowing the deaths of the children of these pagan's who were guilty of kidnapping children from Isarel and burning them at the stake to worship their false Gods..........God saved the children of the evil parents from the burning in hell after they were indoctrinated as adults in these evil pagan activities. Again there are worse things than death. These judgments of God were based upon Justice and Righteousness under the terms of the Old Covenants between man and God. And eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Today, we live under a different Covenant, the Covenant of our Lord Jesus Christ.....that applies to all nations on earth, not just ONE PEOPLES but all peoples on earth. Today there is neither Jew nor Greek/Gentile, male nor female...etc., all are of one faith in Christ Jesus. (Gal. 3:28-29)
Face it…

Old Testement God was a vengeful prick
Jesus was a loving God

Yeah they just push false narrative meant to justify discrimination etc

they, the bible adherents have chosen those people they worship who are responsible for the quagmire there was no other outcome possible for the choices they made as verified throughout history and have been allowed to persist to this day - koshergrl.

they, the bible adherents have chosen those people they worship who are responsible for the quagmire there was no other outcome possible for the choices they made as verified throughout history and have been allowed to persist to this day - koshergrl.
Oh spare me.

Face it…

Jesus was a loving God
You do not read the same Word of God that I do............

Again.......why concern yourself with something that you don't believe? :dunno: and then attempt to use the Bible, as proof of something you claim is untrue? Either the Bible is based upon truth or it is not. To state otherwise is more than Oxymoronic. The scriptures prove you wrong, God has not changed.......only the covenants between men and God have changed.

The Bible clearly states that the qualities of God have never changed. "I am the Lord God, I do not change........" -- Mal. 3:6. The scriptures declare that God is from everlasting to everlasting (Ps 90:2, Ps 102:25-27)

The word was with God and the Word was God..........Jesus Christ is the Word (John 1), "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever..." -- Heb. 13:8

You are ignoring the fact that an unchanging God has demonstrated that He has emotions such as Anger and Wrath, as well as the emotion of Love, Happiness and Gladness......then you declare that God is evil because He demonstrates these traits? These traits do not remove His perfectly righteous nature nor do they distract from His deity. This conclusion is more than logical and reasonable, if God's nature did not cause Him to be angered by sin and righteousness did not please Him, His nature as revealed in the Bible would be False and irrelevant. God would not be subject to be anyone's God if He did not act as He describes Himself.

God as found in the Holy Scriptures is an unchanging God, in the record that demonstrates that He opposes all sin and unrighteousness, while giving His approval for righteous living.

God can change His mind....without changing His nature. The example is found in (Genesis 6:5-7)..."........God was repentant (Sorry), that He made man upon the earth"
This proves that God can change His mind based upon the free will decisions of men. In Fact God removed mankind from the Garden because man possessed Free Will and had accessed the Tree of Knowlege and became as ".........One of US" in knowing right from wrong. What if He decides to eat from the tree of life and lives forever? (Genesis 3:22)

You do not read the same Word of God that I do............

Again.......why concern yourself with something that you don't believe? :dunno: and then attempt to use the Bible, as proof of something you claim is untrue? Either the Bible is based upon truth or it is not. To state otherwise is more than Oxymoronic. The scriptures prove you wrong, God has not changed.......only the covenants between men and God have changed.

The Bible clearly states that the qualities of God have never changed. "I am the Lord God, I do not change........" -- Mal. 3:6. The scriptures declare that God is from everlasting to everlasting (Ps 90:2, Ps 102:25-27)

The word was with God and the Word was God..........Jesus Christ is the Word (John 1), "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever..." -- Heb. 13:8

You are ignoring the fact that an unchanging God has demonstrated that He has emotions such as Anger and Wrath, as well as the emotion of Love, Happiness and Gladness......then you declare that God is evil because He demonstrates these traits? These traits do not remove His perfectly righteous nature nor do they distract from His deity. This conclusion is more than logical and reasonable, if God's nature did not cause Him to be angered by sin and righteousness did not please Him, His nature as revealed in the Bible would be False and irrelevant. God would not be subject to be anyone's God if He did not act as He describes Himself.

God as found in the Holy Scriptures is an unchanging God, in the record that demonstrates that He opposes all sin and unrighteousness, while giving His approval for righteous living.

God can change His mind....without changing His nature. The example is found in (Genesis 6:5-7)..."........God was repentant (Sorry), that He made man upon the earth"
This proves that God can change His mind based upon the free will decisions of men. In Fact God removed mankind from the Garden because man possessed Free Will and had accessed the Tree of Knowlege and became as ".........One of US" in knowing right from wrong. What if He decides to eat from the tree of life and lives forever? (Genesis 3:22)
Liewinger has been generating false narrative for years.

The two are one. Can't have it both ways...so, what is it you have wrong about the Old Testament?

The two are completely separate

Old Testament was written to scare people. You had better be good or God will punish you. It is written for simple, uneducated population who were taught…You better worship God or else.

New Testament was written for a more sophisticated audience. A loving God you don’t want to displease. Never saw ……you had better be good or Jesus will punish you.

Old Testament was written to scare people. You had better be good or God will punish you. It is written for simple, uneducated population who were taught…You better worship God or else.
What scares you about the Old Testament? What is it you find most frightening?

Who has clubbed you with religion? What injury did it cause you?
Figure it out

1691783179970 (1).png

I was always afraid he would turn my wife into a pillar of salt or God would kill my first born.
I see. You were out killing the male Jewish babies and feared that God would kill your first born. Your wife wouldn't follow good advice and you feared God would turn her into a pillar of salt. Did you consider that perhaps you should stop killing the sons of the Jews? Perhaps have a quiet talk with your wife about the possible consequences of insisting on doing all things her way? Perhaps you could have blindfolded her to keep her safe. Probably not. We wives have minds of our own and are usually able to face the consequences of our own choices.

I see. You were out killing the male Jewish babies and feared that God would kill your first born. Your wife wouldn't follow good advice and you feared God would turn her into a pillar of salt. Did you consider that perhaps you should stop killing the sons of the Jews? Perhaps have a quiet talk with your wife about the possible consequences of insisting on doing all things her way? Perhaps you could have blindfolded her to keep her safe. Probably not. We wives have minds of our own and are usually able to face the consequences of our own choices.

Would Jesus turn someone into a pillar of salt or slaughter babies?

I don’t think so

I say "almost" because there isn't too much that is comical vis a vis liberals...

But yeh, they criticize the God Christians believe in because of such things as this:

In the Old Testament, God told the Israelites to kill all those they were at war with. I don't think this pertains to ALL wars? But in some cases, yeh, they were told by God to even kill the children!

That is horrifying to us pro-life people of modern times.

But get this... It is also "horrifying" or at least unacceptable to liberals! They claim that no "God of love" would command such a hideous thing.

Then they go to the election polls to vote for PRO MUDER (of the unborn) political candidates...!

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Some liberals are Christians, your pigeonhole attempt to browbeat a large demographic is most boring.

Face it…

Jesus was a loving God
So why did they mistranslate the Hebrew from ," God made man in OUR image ?"
Perhaps he really was just the leader of the visitors in that area of the globe . We will call them the Elohim .

As for Jesus , he turned out a bit of a wimp . More a wimp Dog than God .But at least he seems not to have been a lover of the Elohim -- more his own factional leader after taking over from cousin John .

But God of Universe --- I should coco(a) , as we say .

Forum List

Back