It was never called "Palestine"!!

No, I do not. I provide factual evidence whereas you provide no evidence. All you do is attack me.

I concede the fact that Jews lived in this area but it was not called “ancient Israel”. Arabs were just as indigenous as the Jews were.
I have nothing against “Jews”. What I find repugnant, revolting and disdain are the Israelis who murder children. You Sixties Fan, condone the murdering of children.

I have nothing against “Jews”. What I find repugnant, revolting and disdain are the Israelis who murder children. You Sixties Fan, condone the murdering of children.

bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,

You are not going to bother because you have nothing to support your one-sided view

In your demented mind perhaps but facts are facts that you, even as demented as your mind is cannot ignore the truth.
Google “Palestine”
pslestine - Google Search
Palestine does exist, I just googled it, and low and behold I found it.

When you are finished talking to yourself maybe we can find a topic worth discussing.
Wish you and yours the best today band beyond
:)-
Ancient Israel was known as Israel by Israelites and their neighbors. “Palestine“ never existed…

65B827DC-1968-4A5D-AC3B-83422465D7F1.jpeg

Ancient Israel was known as Israel by Israelites and their neighbors
Omri, Hebrew ʿAmri, (reigned 876–869 or c. 884–c. 872 BCE), king of Israel, father of Ahab, and founder of a dynasty that remained in power for some 50 years.
Omri is mentioned briefly and unfavorably in the Hebrew Bible He is known to have conquered Moab, formed an alliance with Tyre, and moved the capital of Israel from Tirzah to Samaria. He also adopted a policy of toleration for the local Canaanite religion in hopes of reducing tensions between the Israelites and local Canaanite tribes, and that policy is believed to be the main reason why he is condemned in the Hebrew Bible as a propagator of foreign cults.
Omri | king of Israel

1665332311483.png

propagator of foreign cults.
moved the capital of Israel from Tirzah to Samaria

Samaria (/səˈmɛəriə/; Hebrew: שֹׁמְרוֹן, romanized: Šōmrōn, Arabic: السامرة, romanized: as-Sāmirah) is the historic and biblical name used for the central region of Palestine, bordered by Judea to the south and Galilee to the north.
Samaria - Wikipedia

Omri, Hebrew ʿAmri, (reigned 876–869 or c. 884–c. 872 BCE), king of Israel, father of Ahab, and founder of a dynasty that remained in power for some 50 years.
Omri is mentioned briefly and unfavorably in the Hebrew Bible He is known to have conquered Moab, formed an alliance with Tyre, and moved the capital of Israel from Tirzah to Samaria. He also adopted a policy of toleration for the local Canaanite religion in hopes of reducing tensions between the Israelites and local Canaanite tribes, and that policy is believed to be the main reason why he is condemned in the Hebrew Bible as a propagator of foreign cults.
Omri | king of Israel

View attachment 707735
propagator of foreign cults.
moved the capital of Israel from Tirzah to Samaria

Samaria (/səˈmɛəriə/; Hebrew: שֹׁמְרוֹן, romanized: Šōmrōn, Arabic: السامرة, romanized: as-Sāmirah) is the historic and biblical name used for the central region of Palestine, bordered by Judea to the south and Galilee to the north.
Samaria - Wikipedia
Palestine never existed. Ancient Israel Moabite Stone [Mesha Stele]

It was never called "Filistine" or Palestine or anything of the sort. During the Ottoman Empire since the 1500's, not even during the Abbasid empire even before.

A Fraud is a fraud is a fraud. Palestinian is an invented identity stolen by the invading Arabs which referred to the Jews of the region only.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

Philis
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

Afternoon Map: Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine, 1880s-1910s

Afternoon Map Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine 1880s-1910s

Our next map, like the rest in Jughrafiya-i Osmani (see 90, 101, 104, and 116), make no mention of Palestine anywhere. This was not uncommon for the period, as Palestine did not constitute an administrative district in the Ottoman Empire. Instead, the entire region is labeled ‘Suriye’ in all of these maps.

The final map in our collection comes from George Post’s Nabat Suriya wa-Filastin wa-al-Qatr al-Misri wa-Bawadiha (Beirut, n.p., 1884), 411 (The Flora of Syria, Palestine, and the Egyptian Country and its Desert). The title of the map itself is: The Botanical Climate of Syria(Aqalim Suriyya al-Nabatiyya). Note that Filastin does not appear anywhere on the map. Again, insofar as this is a translation of a book by one of most well-regarded botanists and geographers of Palestine in the nineteenth century, we once again see just how much the Arabs, in this case, came under the influence of their European counterparts. Indeed, this is one of the first books ever published in the Arab language which included the word ‘Filastin’ in the title of the work, and, low and behold, it is a translation from the English!

MIDDLE%20EAST%20&%20THE%20TURKS.jpg

16517454651_42479288e2_o.png

Philistine means the Sea people from the Aegean.. Falahin means Palestinian farmers. Syria-Palestine means Palestine was a province of Syria in 500 BC... See Greek historian Herodotus.

Your education is very poor.

Philistine means the Sea people from the Aegean.. Falahin means Palestinian farmers. Syria-Palestine means Palestine was a province of Syria in 500 BC... See Greek historian Herodotus.

You just said a bunch of complete BS. There was never such a thing as Palestinians in history, especially a “sea faring” people. Today‘s Palestinians are basically stateless Arab nomads / squatters who have moved from one place to another, that only circa 1960’s decided to called themselves “Palestinians” a name attributed to Jews of the region only. In other words, they Stole the name given to Jews of the region.

The lies they have fed you are just that, lies. Either way, you should move on, other Arab states have, and now consider Israel not only legitimate but also a great and trustworthy partner in the region.

Your Palestinians got thrown under the bus, by their own fellow Arab Muslim brethren, that knew what a fraud the Palestinian cause was all along. They just needed it as leverage against Israel and the West, which has turned into a liability now.

Chaucer and Shakespeare both mentioned Palestine.
The Christian European name for the region after 600 years of Ottoman Muslim rule which never mentions a Palestine or Palestinian.

Fellahin means farmers in Arabic, originally referring to Egyptians.

Herodotus was Greek, not Arab.

Wrong, Ottomans called it Southern Syria, never Palestine. Around 800 years ago, they invited Jews from Spain to resettle in their ancient religious, ancestral and spiritual homeland. In words they be,if Ed what the Muslim Quran says about Moses, Jews and the promised land in its very first pages.

Your education in Islamic BS is very strong.

Indigenous inhabitants called the area between the Jordan River and Mediterranean Sea “Israel,” before Herodotus was born Moabite Stone [Mesha Stele]

Israel and Judah in the ancient sources
Expedition Magazine - Penn Museum

Wrong, Ottomans called it Southern Syria, never Palestine. Around 800 years ago, they invited Jews from Spain to resettle in their ancient religious, ancestral and spiritual homeland. In words they be,if Ed what the Muslim Quran says about Moses, Jews and the promised land in its very first pages.

Your education in Islamic BS is very strong.

Herodotus called it Syria -Palestine 500 years BC.. long before Islam or the Ottoman Empire.

Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around 500 BC..

Forum List

Back