It was never called "Palestine"!!

It's been 70 years. The Jewish refugees sought sanctuary in Palestine and proceeded to demonize the Palestinians and expel them from Samaria and East Jerusalem. They also destroyed over 60 Druse villages in the Golan heights.

No place ever existed in the Middle East named palestine founded by Middle Eastern people.

Marty, it is useless responding to her. She is on a mission today. Best for no one to respond. Ignore her on the threads about Jewish history and Israel.

Herodotus describes them as having membranes not feathers or wings.

Herodotus, Histories 2.75 (trans. Godley):
"There is a place in Arabia not far from the town of Bouto (Buto) where I went to learn about the Winged Serpents (ophies pteretoi). When I arrived there, I saw innumerable bones and backbones of serpents: many heaps of backbones, great and small and even smaller. This place, where the backbones lay scattered, is where a narrow mountain pass opens into a great plain, which adjoins the plain of Aigyptos (Egypt).

Herodotus, Histories 2.75 (trans. Godley):
"There is a place in Arabia not far from the town of Bouto (Buto) where I went to learn about the Winged Serpents (ophies pteretoi). When I arrived there, I saw innumerable bones and backbones of serpents: many heaps of backbones, great and small and even smaller. This place, where the backbones lay scattered, is where a narrow mountain pass opens into a great plain, which adjoins the plain of Aigyptos (Egypt).
All of this has been discussed with her a Million times.

People, please stop responding to her on these subjects.

IGNORE her.

It's been 70 years. The Jewish refugees sought sanctuary in Palestine and proceeded to demonize the Palestinians and expel them from Samaria and East Jerusalem. They also destroyed over 60 Druse villages in the Golan heights.
All of this has been discussed with her a Million times.

People, please stop responding to her on these subjects.

IGNORE her.
She’s an irrelevant moron. I’m correcting her bullshit for others to see.

The Palestinians have been in Palestine for 2000 years. .. long before Islam. They didn't migrate from Europe or Russia.
And there we hav it. Another copy and paste of the same thing Surada wants people to believe.

ONLY 2000 years, Surada. Geesh.

And why would you point out to only 2000 years. Pray tell.

Herodotus called it Syria -Palestine 500 years BC.. long before Islam or the Ottoman Empire.

Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around 500 BC..
Herodotus shmerodotus. You are attributing the name European colonialists gave to the region, after the defeat of the Ottoman Empire after WWI. Up to that time, the region was called southern Syria and they never mention a Palestine or Palestinian people, for the six hundred years it was under Ottoman control.

You people repeat the same old lies and bullshit propaganda like trained robots. Like I said, game over Fatima, Jerusalem was rightly declared the eternal capital of the state of Israel, and Israel now enjoys trust and partnership with all the Arab states it was previously enemies with.

Was that before or after Arab animals committed the Hebron massacre / genocide led by the Nazi Mufti on unarmed Jews that were minding their own business?

Herodotus believed in winged snakes. Now, even you know.
Well, what do you expect, they believe Muhammad‘s spirit flew on a donkey to the “farthest mosque”, which they changed later to mean Jerusalem. They’ve even twisted their own religion, even the 1500 year old Koran is a Zionist book.

The Palestinians have been in Palestine for 2000 years. .. long before Islam. They didn't migrate from Europe or Russia.
Where were the Palestinians 2,000 years ago when Jews rebelled against Roman occupation? Hiding? And, why would they have been Palestinians when the country was called Israel or Judea by the Romans? The country was not called Palestine. How come Roman historians recorded the Jews but nothing of Palestinians?

BBC documentary: Jews’ rebellion in Judea (“land of the Jews”) against the Roman Empire...

Where were the Palestinians 2,000 years ago when Jews rebelled against Roman occupation? Hiding? And, why would they have been Palestinians when the country was called Israel or Judea by the Romans? The country was not called Palestine. How come Roman historians recorded the Jews but nothing of Palestinians?

BBC documentary: Jews’ rebellion in Judea (“land of the Jews”) against the Roman Empire...

Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave in 70 AD. See David Ben Gurion, Shlomo Sands and others.

Forum List

Back