It was never called "Palestine"!!

Were they Palestinian refugees when the Crusaders invaded?

Were they Palestinian refugees when the Ottoman Empire invaded?

Were they Palestinians when the Ottoman Empire ended?

I said they were called Palestinian refugees since 1948.

I said they were called Palestinian refugees since 1948.
And is that not because all who lived there became known as Palestinians because of the Mandate for Palestine?

The fact remains, that Arabs who moved to the region of Palestine never says themselves as Palestinians, but as Arabs and Muslims, only before the Mandate, and even before Arafat crated the nationality in 1964 to try to destroy Israel.

And is that not because all who lived there became known as Palestinians because of the Mandate for Palestine?

The fact remains, that Arabs who moved to the region of Palestine never says themselves as Palestinians, but as Arabs and Muslims, only before the Mandate, and even before Arafat crated the nationality in 1964 to try to destroy Israel.

All Bibles for the past 200 years had a map of Palestine.

You're talking about the treaty of Omar. They were called Palestinian refugees in 1950.

Saudi Arab says “palestinians” are fake, gypsies and foreigners without any land, and says Israel historically belongs to Jews…

After the revolt of Bar Kokhba against the Roman Empire (132-135 C.E.), the Judea province was renamed Syria Palaestina by the Roman Emperor Hadrian to detach the Judean province from Jewish identity.

In recent history, the area called Palestine includes the territories of the present-day Israel and Jordan (see the map). From 1517 to 1917 most of this area remained under the rule of the Ottoman Empire.

Palestinians (Arabic:, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים, Fālasṭīnīm) or Palestinian peopleشعب الفلسطيني, ash-shab al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinian Arabs (الفلسطينيين العرب, al-Filasṭīniyyīn al-ʿArab), are an ethnonational group descending from peoples who have inhabited the region of Palestine over the millennia, and who are today culturally and linguistically Arab.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians
:)-

Saudi Arab says “palestinians” are fake, gypsies and foreigners without any land, and says Israel historically belongs to Jews…
The Jews had no land of their own, the Jews were shepherds and nothing more

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

The Jews had no land of their own, the Jews were shepherds and nothing more

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

10,000 Israelite soldiers indicates ancient Israelites were a significant, settled population. Now even you know…

110715DB-755F-4BC1-9AB6-47E1A02B8E7F.jpeg
D73EB3A0-1D5D-4FD2-8219-1CD38844BD3E.jpeg

After the revolt of Bar Kokhba against the Roman Empire (132-135 C.E.), the Judea province was renamed Syria Palaestina by the Roman Emperor Hadrian to detach the Judean province from Jewish identity.

In recent history, the area called Palestine includes the territories of the present-day Israel and Jordan (see the map). From 1517 to 1917 most of this area remained under the rule of the Ottoman Empire.

Palestinians (Arabic:, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים, Fālasṭīnīm) or Palestinian peopleشعب الفلسطيني, ash-shab al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinian Arabs (الفلسطينيين العرب, al-Filasṭīniyyīn al-ʿArab), are an ethnonational group descending from peoples who have inhabited the region of Palestine over the millennia, and who are today culturally and linguistically Arab.
Roman Empire officially referred to Israel as Judea, signifying country of the Jews. Palestine was a later illegitimate nickname of a Roman emperor, Hadrian, who also renamed Jerusalem after himself, Aelia Capitolina—Aelius was a family name. Now your low IQ is fractionally higher!

616B0A57-0D29-47D3-8DA5-CC14F8E47686.jpeg

Anyone can - it's open to all and can be modified and edited by anyone. However, Wikipedia's administrators protect some pages from direct editing if they believe they are regularly subjected to "vandalism" - the addition of abusive language or falsehoods.

“Palestine” does not exist in the Biblical text. Israel does.

Or so you say-----
Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland
Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today
The truth will set you free

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland
Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today
The truth will set you free

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?
You are responding to "There is no Israel" instead of "It was never called Palestine".

You do nothing but invade every thread to deny the existence of ancient Israel and its history.

Let us all stop answering this poster, please.

He sees Nothing from afar, and nothing from being close to anything.

Religious extremism is NOT history.

And that is all this poster does. Turn his religious hatred for Israel and Jews into a denial of ancient Israel in order to deny Israel's right to exist today.

Enough !!!

Dai !!!

The truth about “Israel” creates great debate but this misses the point.
The point is the here and now.

The government of Israel used its sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results

Jun 1, 2017 - Israel has killed more than 3,000 children since 28 September 2000 when the Second Intifada began until the end of April 2017, a new report ...
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Jan 27, 2017 - Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents ...
Invisible killings: Israel's daily toll of Palestinian children | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/content/invisible-killings-israels-daily-toll...children/4263

Convincing the Israeli adults in control of this weaponry in civilian areas that they should not be using it to kill children who are merely stone throwers should not ...
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

May 14, 2016 - Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...

One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years: statistics...
“The International Day for the Protection of Children is on June 1,” said a spokesman, “but Palestinian children are still subject to attacks by the Israelis and ...
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the impact of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict .... Though Israeli children were killed in the conflict during the decades prior, the first acts of
12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window
, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
Israelis are child-murdering scum bags
You can google whatever you want and only find what YOU WANT TO FIND against Israel.

You always choose lies against Israel because what is what you want to find.

Jews are the indigenous people of Ancient Israel and Nothing is going to change that.

What does it mean? It means that Jews are defending and protecting part of their homeland, what is left of it after England gave 78% to foreigners.

Jews are defending that part of their homeland just as they did against the Persians, Greeks and Romans.

You do not like it TOUGH !!!!!

I am not going to bother to go through your treads chest of accusations against Israel that you just posted. Mostly lies if not exaggerations.

This Thread is about "IT WAS NEVER CALLED PALESTINE !!

THAT is what you are going to discuss here or disappear from this thread.

You can google whatever you want and only find what YOU WANT TO FIND against Israel.

You always choose lies against Israel because what is what you want to find.
No, I do not. I provide factual evidence whereas you provide no evidence. All you do is attack me.
Jews are the indigenous people of Ancient Israel and Nothing is going to change that.
I concede the fact that Jews lived in this area but it was not called “ancient Israel”. Arabs were just as indigenous as the Jews were.
I have nothing against “Jews”. What I find repugnant, revolting and disdain are the Israelis who murder children. You Sixties Fan, condone the murdering of children.
What does it mean? It means that Jews are defending and protecting part of their homeland, what is left of it after England gave 78% to foreigners.
I have nothing against “Jews”. What I find repugnant, revolting and disdain are the Israelis who murder children. You Sixties Fan, condone the murdering of children.
Jews are defending that part of their homeland just as they did against the Persians, Greeks and Romans.
You do not like it TOUGH !!!!!
bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,
I am not going to bother to go through your treads chest of accusations against Israel that you just posted. Mostly lies if not exaggerations.
You are not going to bother because you have nothing to support your one-sided view
This Thread is about "IT WAS NEVER CALLED PALESTINE !!
In your demented mind perhaps but facts are facts that you, even as demented as your mind is cannot ignore the truth.
Google “Palestine”
pslestine - Google Search
Palestine does exist, I just googled it, and low and behold I found it.
THAT is what you are going to discuss here or disappear from this thread.
When you are finished talking to yourself maybe we can find a topic worth discussing.
Wish you and yours the best today band beyond

No, I do not. I provide factual evidence whereas you provide no evidence. All you do is attack me.

I concede the fact that Jews lived in this area but it was not called “ancient Israel”. Arabs were just as indigenous as the Jews were.

bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,bla.,.bla.,.,

You are not going to bother because you have nothing to support your one-sided view

In your demented mind perhaps but facts are facts that you, even as demented as your mind is cannot ignore the truth.
Google “Palestine”
pslestine - Google Search
Palestine does exist, I just googled it, and low and behold I found it.

When you are finished talking to yourself maybe we can find a topic worth discussing.
Wish you and yours the best today band beyond
You found Palestine. Good for you. The region of Judea and Syria the Romans RENAMED after the Romans defeated Bar Kochba.

A Region, not a Nation, or a country, or a people.

The Romans took Palestine after the Philistines, and Syria after the Assyrians, and renamed the Jewish Homeland , Syria Palestina. Not Palestine. Not a region where Arabs named that area Palestine hundreds of years before.

Arabs do NOT have the letter P in their Alphabet, therefore they could not be P alestinians. Or be recognized as such at any time in history.

History : Herodotus, a Greek, went to the Coastal Area where the Philistines lived and called it Palestinia. After the Philistines who were Greek of origin.

The word Philistines is a Hebrew word which means Invaders.

Which is exactly what the Arabs were, from the 7th century on.

Philistines = Invaders.

Palestinians = Invaders.

Arafat chose the name of exactly what his people are to the region. INVADERS.

The Romans took Palestine after the Philistines, and
First, you say Palestine never existed and now you use the term “Palestine” in your post-?
Arabs do NOT have the letter P in their Alphabet, therefore they could not be P alestinians. Or be recognized as such at any time in history.
Chinese word for “Palestine”
“palestine” (English) in Chinese Simplified is

巴勒斯坦

First, you say Palestine never existed and now you use the term “Palestine” in your post-?

Chinese word for “Palestine”
“palestine” (English) in Chinese Simplified is

巴勒斯坦
Palestine a Nation, a People, never existed.

Palestine was the word used by Greek Herodotus to call the area where the Greek Philistines had an Empire in the Coastal area. It was ONLY for the coastal area where the Philistines had lived.
And that happened in the 5th Century BCE.

The Romans defeated Bar Kochba in the 2nd Century CE and renamed Judea Syria (After the Assyrians) and Palestinia after the Philistines.
Both had defined Israel at different times in History.

It refers to the Jewish People and their Jewish Homeland and Jewish History.

The Romans did not fight any Arabs at time. In fact, Arabs who came from Arabia helped the Romans against the Jews for payment.

Nothing to do with with the Mandate for Palestine (Region)in 1920 CE and Arafat choosing to use that word as a Nationality for the Arabs living in the area in the last century with the only reason to destroy the new rebuilt country/Nation of Israel.
That happened in 1964 CE

Is that clear? Does it need to be clearer than that?

The truth about “Israel” creates great debate but this misses the point.
The point is the here and now.

The government of Israel used its sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results

Jun 1, 2017 - Israel has killed more than 3,000 children since 28 September 2000 when the Second Intifada began until the end of April 2017, a new report ...

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Jan 27, 2017 - Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents ...
Invisible killings: Israel's daily toll of Palestinian children | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/content/invisible-killings-israels-daily-toll...children/4263

Convincing the Israeli adults in control of this weaponry in civilian areas that they should not be using it to kill children who are merely stone throwers should not ...
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

May 14, 2016 - Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...

One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years: statistics...
“The International Day for the Protection of Children is on June 1,” said a spokesman, “but Palestinian children are still subject to attacks by the Israelis and ...
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the impact of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict .... Though Israeli children were killed in the conflict during the decades prior, the first acts of
12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window
, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
Israelis are child-murdering scum bags
Reported as off-topic.

Forum List

Back