Hand of G-d

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
True story. I was working as a salesman in a bookstore, when this older African-American customer walks in. Seeing the yarmulka on my head, he proceeds to tell me that he is a religious Christian. He then tells me that he volunteered for the Israeli Defense Forces during the Six-Day war in 1967. He said that during a tank battle in the Sinai, he suddenly saw men in Biblical-type flowing robes and sandals walking in the desert. The Egyptians saw them too and began retreating, thus losing the battle. This customer was convinced that they were angels.

My question is this: The Jews being gathered together in Israel after 2,000 years, just as the Bible predicted would happen. The miraculous Six-Day War. Entebbe. Don't any of you see in the Hand of G-d in all of this?

True story. I was working as a salesman in a bookstore, when this older African-American customer walks in. Seeing the yarmulka on my head, he proceeds to tell me that he is a religious Christian. He then tells me that he volunteered for the Israeli Defense Forces during the Six-Day war in 1967. He said that during a tank battle in the Sinai, he suddenly saw men in Biblical-type flowing robes and sandals walking in the desert. The Egyptians saw them too and began retreating, thus losing the battle. This customer was convinced that they were angels.

My question is this: The Jews being gathered together in Israel after 2,000 years, just as the Bible predicted would happen. The miraculous Six-Day War. Entebbe. Don't any of you see in the Hand of G-d in all of this?
Yes

No. This was the hand of god.

Diego-Maradonas-hand-of-God.jpg

The traditional, pre-zionist jewish population of Palestine would have a massive heart attack, followed by a stroke and an epileptic seizure at the sight of this thread.

What they considered to be the blasphemy, the heresy, the abomination of a jewish state recreated not by Mashiach, ie, the Messiah, but by godless europeans, being portrayed as the "hand of God".

I heard some stories during Cast Lead and Homat Magen when soldiers believed devine interference to guide them to succeed in battle. It's not unheard of. You can say the 1948 in itself has a heavenly interference, if you ask me.

NO!

In fact no fucking way.

I know this is hard for you, but think.

THERE IS NO WAY G-D HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH EUROPEANS THIEVING HOMES AND LAND FROM THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF THE HOLY LAND, LET ALONE HAVING THEM KILL HIS CHILDREN THERE.

I heard some stories during Cast Lead and Homat Magen when soldiers believed devine interference to guide them to succeed in battle. It's not unheard of. You can say the 1948 in itself has a heavenly interference, if you ask me.

"devine interference" ? WTF I think you mean "divine intervention"

To help them murder as many women and children possible? The interference to keep the Christians and Muslims from keeping their homes was the British Army that allowed European colonists to invade the land in enough numbers to overwhelm the native Christian and Muslim population.

To help surviving the new genocide the Arab planned to inflict on the Jews of Israel.

Yeah right. The Jews kill thousands of Muslims and Christians women and children to survive a genocide by a virtually unarmed population imprisoned in Jew controlled gulags. You are certainly a piece of work. You need to get some help, with your murderous mindset you are either a sociopath or psychopath, not sure which.

To help surviving the new genocide the Arab planned to inflict on the Jews of Israel.

Yeah right. The Jews kill thousands of Muslims and Christians women and children to survive a genocide by a virtually unarmed population imprisoned in Jew controlled gulags. You are certainly a piece of work. You need to get some help, with your murderous mindset you are either a sociopath or psychopath, not sure which.
Funny guy. You, who won't be happy until there isn't a single Jewish person left upon that land, nor probably the earth.

Besides, when did the Israelis murder Christians and Muslims?

Funny guy. You, who won't be happy until there isn't a single Jewish person left upon that land, nor probably the earth.

What is wrong with you? How does being against the murder of thousands of Palestinian women and children by the Israelis relate to the killing of Jews?

When the Israelis murder Palestinians they murder Christians and Muslims.

"Gaza's Christians bury their first casualty
2014-07-28 05:49

f4b5f8038bfe422086eeb569f7ff0c77.jpg

Palestinians carry the coffin of Jalila Ayad, a Christian woman whose body was found under the rubble of her home after an Israeli airstike in Gaza City during her funeral. (Mohammed Abed, AFP)

Jalila, aged 60, was the first Christian casualty of a bloody Gaza war.

Gaza's Christians bury their first casualty

What is wrong with you? How does being against the murder of thousands of Palestinian women and children by the Israelis relate to the killing of Jews?

When the Israelis murder Palestinians they murder Christians and Muslims.

"Gaza's Christians bury their first casualty
2014-07-28 05:49

f4b5f8038bfe422086eeb569f7ff0c77.jpg

Palestinians carry the coffin of Jalila Ayad, a Christian woman whose body was found under the rubble of her home after an Israeli airstike in Gaza City during her funeral. (Mohammed Abed, AFP)

Jalila, aged 60, was the first Christian casualty of a bloody Gaza war.

Gaza's Christians bury their first casualty

You share a pathology similar to another poster who takes great pleasure in parading the bodies of those killed as a result of Islamic terrorist provocations and attacks.

The Hamas terrorists do you a valuable service.

Thank them, won't you?

Where was the 'hand of god' when 6 million Jews were being murdered in gas chambers? Wringing?

"a land the Lord, your God, looks after; the eyes of Lord your God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year."
Devarim 11:12

What about Abraham our Father being born in the year 1948?:wink_2:

THERE IS NO WAY G-D HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH EUROPEANS THIEVING HOMES AND LAND FROM THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF THE HOLY LAND, LET ALONE HAVING THEM KILL HIS CHILDREN THERE.

As a Jew (*cough, cough, hack, spit, shudder*) how do you support this theologically? And by "theologically", I mean Jewish theology).

You are essentially saying there was no Exile and no Diaspora and that the true "Children of Israel" are the Christians and Muslims who now live in the land. Do tell.

So monti tells of thousands of Christians killed and when called on it trots out a story about one death.

Yup, perfect waste of fucking bandwidth.

Forum List

Back